Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

"Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" (2145 Views)

Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? / Young Girls Dating Married Men / Dating Married Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 31, 2013
I got this email from a Female FAB reader(www.flaubertajiero.com), who wants a public opinion on her situation. I.D kept confidential.

The email reads:

Dear FAB Readers,

I'm a lady of 29 years old, I do have a situation and I need advice.

Few years ago I dated a man while I was still at the University. I knew he was married but at the same time he was very loving and caring. Then he use to visit me almost every weekend, we spend quality time together. My friends knew him because he usually takes us all out.

It's been 7 years now after school and things between us ended almost after I graduated.

Currently I'm dating a colleague of mine at work, things have been pretty intense between us, we share and talk about everything. My family and friends like him as well. Now he wants me to meet his parents, and this is where my problem lies.

About a month ago, I was scrolling through his phone and I saw the picture of the man I dated while in the University. I was shocked and then I asked him who the man was. Surprisingly he replied "My Dad"

I was quiet, couldn't say a word. He noticed and asked if I was okay... I replied "of course". He smiled and said "I shouldn't worry that I will like his family. And I said "sure" but right inside me I was dead and confused.

Please I need advice on what to do. How can I go see his family knowing I once dated his father. I'm scared that the whole thing will explode.

Should I forfeit the relationship or go ahead to meet with his family and continue with the relationship we both have?

Thanks.

K.T

<<< >>>

Please do leave an advice for K.T
Re: "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" by delonz(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2013
The best thing for her to do, she should try and open up to the guy. The guy is the best person to advice her on what to do. But my best bet is that she won't be nicely welcomed by the Dad. Though the man might wants to keep it as seceret between the both of them, but inside him he must look for reason to tell his son to end the relationship with the girl. I wish her good luck.

1 Like

Re: "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 31, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: I got this email from a Female FAB reader(www.flaubertajiero.com), who wants a public opinion on her situation. I.D kept confidential.

The email reads:

Dear FAB Readers,

I'm a lady of 29 years old, I do have a situation and I need advice.

Few years ago I dated a man while I was still at the University. I knew he was married but at the same time he was very loving and caring. Then he use to visit me almost every weekend, we spend quality time together. My friends knew him because he usually takes us all out.

It's been 7 years now after school and things between us ended almost after I graduated.

Currently I'm dating a colleague of mine at work, things have been pretty intense between us, we share and talk about everything. My family and friends like him as well. Now he wants me to meet his parents, and this is where my problem lies.

About a month ago, I was scrolling through his phone and I saw the picture of the man I dated while in the University. I was shocked and then I asked him who the man was. Surprisingly he replied "My Dad"

I was quiet, couldn't say a word. He noticed and asked if I was okay... I replied "of course". He smiled and said "I shouldn't worry that I will like his family. And I said "sure" but right inside me I was dead and confused.

Please I need advice on what to do. How can I go see his family knowing I once dated his father. I'm scared that the whole thing will explode.

Should I forfeit the relationship or go ahead to meet with his family and continue with the relationship we both have?

Thanks.just forget the guy nd move on u ve a histroy with his father there is no way he will allow you marry his son.even if he does he might be temptEd to ask yo for sex

K.T

<<< >>>

Please do leave an advice for K.T
Re: "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" by bknight: 9:42pm On May 31, 2013
delonz: ... But my best bet is that she won't be nicely welcomed by the Dad. Though the man might wants to keep it as seceret between the both of them, but inside him he must look for reason to tell his son to end the relationship with the girl. I wish her good luck.

*i laff in flaubert's style
That's assuming its a responsible father...else dad will still ask for quickie
Re: "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" by ifyeky(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2013
Lol! Wat goes around, comes around
Re: "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" by collinsola: 10:51pm On May 31, 2013
5mins pleasure can spoil your entire life...
Re: "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" by 299: 10:53pm On May 31, 2013
ifyeky: Lol! Wat goes around, comes around
Re: "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" by 299: 10:54pm On May 31, 2013
fake
Re: "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" by adamse(f): 10:55pm On May 31, 2013
This story is exactly like a yoruba Nigerian movie I saw recently....well if I was in your shoe ill just end the relationship. The father will definitely see you as unworthy of his child.
Re: "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 31, 2013
Dump the guy if u truly love him !!!

He doesn't deserve to be subjected to the emotional trauma associated with u ''Fu...ck His Dad '' !!! Which is terrible than emotional problems attached to ''she dump me'' or ''she quit'' !!

If u go ahead and marry him .......thats if the dad and U keep it a secret ...... It would still be ''u ve fuc...ked the granpa of ur children'' !!!
Re: "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 31, 2013
Quit the relationship
Re: "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" by kobenol(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2013
All in favour say aye!
By the way it's a mock situation...nice poetry! gringrin
Re: "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" by AtheistD(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2013
This story is utter bull. It could happen to anyone.

What if the dad was divorced and then he dated her? And then she met the son later? It has nothing to do with marriage.

1 Like

Re: "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" by SpicyMimi(f): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
give me kT's number leme advise her personally.
Re: "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
**clears throat, singing in a high pitched voice**
...This is super stoooorrryyyyyyy.....
Re: "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" by cupidora(f): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
If no b nollywood plot sha then its a serious matter tho shocked
Re: "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
Nollywood movie called "Family love"

Grab your copy now cheesy

(1) (Reply)

There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels / . / 4 Solid Reasons You Should Marry An Igbo Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.