Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Things You Want To Say To Your Bf/ex-/gf/husband/wife... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Want To Say To Your Bf/ex-/gf/husband/wife... (590 Views)

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Want To Say To Your Bf/ex-/gf/husband/wife... by cupidora(f): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
Just curious... has there ever been a time when you wanted to tell something to someone but couldn't?? what did you want to say??
Dear/baby/sweet/darling...
You made me so upset today that I could barely breathe I wish it didn't have to be like this and you could be more mature about it. I can't see a future if they're not involved because at the end of the day,You broke my heart... LOL! Anyway,it doesnt have to be something sweet. Sometimes oue insides are boiling with words like a volcano(been there,know what its like too) lets see urs plsss

(1) (Reply)

Would You Advise An AS To Marry A SS Out Of Love / Pictures Of A Nairalander / Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.