Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June (59371 Views)

Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th / Zakir Naik Live In Abuja / Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by salix9ice(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2013
This is exactly what we need in Nigeria right now due to the on going religion confusion and clashes. And i believe the topic was chosen to clarify and settle the differences,Similarities in the two religions so as to improve the relationship between the two religions to bring peaceful coexistence.
So, i believe this is a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 07, 2013
@ Tintingz
Forget about religious identity of being a muslim, hindu, etc, within the within of every religious person, there is no assurance of eternal life in heaven. Heaven is so holy that me and you are not allowed with our sinful self righteous persons. Except you are washed in the Blood of Jesus, there is no hope. But the beuity of it all is that Jesus Christ has made a way. When you repent and receive Him, as I have, certain things happen all of which I can tell you have personally happened to me. So it is not just written in the Bible. It is real to me. But the sweetest of it all to me is that He will fill you with the Holy Spirit, peace and assurance of salvation. You eternal future will no longer be a matter of guess or a balance of your good and bad deeds.
The issue of being filled with God's Spirit is something you will never understand so may not make sense to you.
But he is as real as a person sitting next to you and is only promised to those that are saved. So bro, I want to give you a clear message: receive Jesus Christ and leave, reject Him and you will be lost in hell for eternity: this is the choice He has lovingly given to all mankind and He wants you to choose him for hell is not His intention for any man. He loves you and I wish I can see you face to face and tell you more so it wouldn't appear that we are having a battle of religions in NL. I am not interested in that.
It was only when i became born again that i knew how lost I was without Him and what I was missing.
How can anyone reject the love of Jesus Christ. He has paid the price for us to have eternal life. So it is free. all you have to do is to repent of your sins and receive Him into your life as Lord and Saviour, then you are in for a long and exciting journey that ends when you see Him face to face in Glory. This is the Gospel. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by techiees(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2013
sweetomotayo:

careytommy:
why do moslems like to cleave their essence to christianity even though the difference between them is as clear as night and day huh we christians detest islam in its entirety. di not pretend to be like us. WE ARE NOT SIMILAR!
-----

I still feel bad for this country when I hear the kind of utterances that come out of the so called "Leaders of tomorrow"! If you don't want to attend why not keep shut and keep that to yourself! There is no compulsion in religion! But this is a public lecture which nobody will crucify you for going or not! What this lecture is all about is the peacecul coexistence of Muslims and Christains. You have your will to yourself. It's only if you go that you'all have the priviledge of asking question from a world renowned scholar in the field of comparative religion. As a non-muslim, I want to assure you that if you go, you will be given first priority to ask questions regarding all the misconceptions you have about Islam and Christianity!
Thanks

@careytommy:
this guy careytommy should nt be allowed access to munitions, i know he would behave worst than the boko harams, if he can be exhume this kind of hatred in his words, what will his actions be, and the bible says love your neighbour as thyself? what doctorine does he follow. God help us all to better understand ourselves in more peaceful manner and also help us understand how so many things has been demonised just to suite the agendas of the so called world powers.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by sholasys: 8:00am On Jun 07, 2013
faaz24: Weda u like or u no like dr zakir naik will com, if u like e good, if u no like u hang, if u hang u go die, u go die for noting. Dem go carry ur body go police station ; U DIE WRONGFULLy !!
Mr man his coming has no impact. na to just make noice and give you ideological belief about your religion and read the Bible upside down and All of you will be happy. Or would he make an altar call to see who will convert to Islam ? he wont want to disgrace him self.

So the point is this sermon is seriously needed by is fellow muslim that have been killing in the name of Allah and fighting for Alah ok
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 8:14am On Jun 07, 2013
saddler:

How does this answer the question I asked you?

...if u say that you have not read/heard about the 72 virgins in the koran(the book that guides your faith) then you are a hypocrite
.....stop dragging christianity into the questions you should answer with your koran....moreover,I never mention my religious affiliation.....Did the christians in Northern nigeria attack boko haram (jihadist muslims) before they were attacked?.....your prophet married/molested a girl of 8 years old(Aisha)...are you telling me she already attained puberty at that tender age?
Be a good ambassador of you faith and stop using christianity as the basis for illogical comparism.

....goes a long way to show that islam is synonymous with intolerance.

...like I said use d knowledge in d koran answer these questions.
When will Pastor Bakare be beheaded?
You think Christianity is faultless?....stop dragging christianity into this.
At this junction,its obvious islam cant stand on its own without christianity....its the same reason your prophet not knowing how to market his idol worship to you decided to copy the bible while replacing essential facts with lies and false teachings from his moon-god worship and then came out with a book he called d koran.

You, a Christian, dragged Christianity into this issue by criticising Islam
We have to point out that Christianity has feet of clay
And this thread is about a Muslim preacher. Who cares whoever you bring to Nigeria
The reaction of Christians on this thread tells a lot about their tolerance
As for terrorism - Mandela, throughout his years as president - was a terrorist in the books of the US

Until Pastor Bakare, a former Muslim is beheaded, you have no point
Afterall you guys claim to have converted so many muslims whose head remain on their necks- Make up your mind
Were they beheaded or were they converted

You can call me names. I don't indulge in that. We have standards
A moderator on any section will ban you if you are indecorous - rule 2. Has nothing to do with Islam section
But a Christian will like to connect it to Islam

Your missionaries cheering American soldiers in Iraq as they slaughter muslims while also abusing muslims and the Prophet of Allah (SAW) are what?
Rev King is what?
The Prophet of Allah (SAW) took a wife and consummated the relationship in accordance with the rules and tradition of his people. His people and enemies approved. Yet Christians are agitating over the matter
Did anyone complain to you? Yet your church cover up homo-sick acts but it is okay so long as it is done by the "anointed"

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2013
EBK2: @ Tintingz
Forget about religious identity of being a muslim, hindu, etc, within the within of every religious person, there is no assurance of eternal life in heaven. Heaven is so holy that me and you are not allowed with our sinful self righteous persons. Except you are washed in the Blood of Jesus, there is no hope. But the beuity of it all is that Jesus Christ has made a way. When you repent and receive Him, as I have, certain things happen all of which I can tell you have personally happened to me. So it is not just written in the Bible. It is real to me. But the sweetest of it all to me is that He will fill you with the Holy Spirit, peace and assurance of salvation. You eternal future will no longer be a matter of guess or a balance of your good and bad deeds.
The issue of being filled with God's Spirit is something you will never understand so may not make sense to you.
But he is as real as a person sitting next to you and is only promised to those that are saved. So bro, I want to give you a clear message: receive Jesus Christ and leave, reject Him and you will be lost in hell for eternity: this is the choice He has lovingly given to all mankind and He wants you to choose him for hell is not His intention for any man. He loves you and I wish I can see you face to face and tell you more so it wouldn't appear that we are having a battle of religions in NL. I am not interested in that.
It was only when i became born again that i knew how lost I was without Him and what I was missing.
How can anyone reject the love of Jesus Christ. He has paid the price for us to have eternal life. So it is free. all you have to do is to repent of your sins and receive Him into your life as Lord and Saviour, then you are in for a long and exciting journey that ends when you see Him face to face in Glory. This is the Gospel. God bless you.

This your new-fangled holiness has not stopped your wicked lies against Islam
You are not preaching this idea to your fellow christians.
But you are so concerned about somebody coming to Nigeria to preach!
Is he coming to remove your anointing or your holiness?

By the way Jesus (SAW) was a Prophet. He brought no new religion. And he did not need to die for anyone and did not
God is merciful enough to require no human sacrifice to procure forgiveness of souls that had not been created when that sin was committed!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by vedaxcool(m): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2013
BetaThings:

You, a Christian, dragged Christianity into this issue by criticising Islam
We have to point out that Christianity has feet of clay
And this thread is about a Muslim preacher. Who cares whoever you bring to Nigeria
The reaction of Christians on this thread tells a lot about their tolerance
As for terrorism - Mandela, throughout his years as president - was a terrorist in the books of the US

Until Pastor Bakare, a former Muslim is beheaded, you have no point
Afterall you guys claim to have converted so many muslims whose head remain on their necks- Make up your mind
Were they beheaded or were they converted

You can call me names. I don't indulge in that. We have standards
A moderator on any section will ban you if you are indecorous - rule 2. Has nothing to do with Islam section
But a Christian will like to connect it to Islam

Your missionaries cheering American soldiers in Iraq as they slaughter muslims while also abusing muslims and the Prophet of Allah (SAW) are what?
Rev King is what?
The Prophet of Allah (SAW) took a wife and consummated the relationship in accordance with the rules and tradition of his people. His people and enemies approved. Yet Christians are agitating over the matter
Did anyone complain to you? Yet your church cover up homo-sick acts but it is okay so long as it is done by the "anointed"

I throway salute, we really missed you.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2013
lanrexlan: Because Jesus(pbuh) is a prophet of Allah.The times the name of a person appears in the Quran doesn't signify superiority.Pharaoh is mentioned many times more than Jesus(pbuh),now tell me Pharaoh is greater......Peace
and who is talking abt superiority here? I am telling you and asking y is everything abt islam hs to involve christainity? Cnt u guys stay on ur own ni? But wait,is it in quran dt pharaoh was mentioned more dn Jesus?
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2013
@OP, I think its really nice for Dr Zakir to give such a talk as it can help foster better coexistence between Muslims and Christians in Nigeria. Religious discussions are usually very sensitive matters because people tend to react with emotion to religion rather than with fact and reason. However, I also believe that giving these talks to only audiences in Lagos and Abuja, who have coexisted peacefully as Muslims and Christians for many decades is rather futile - he would be preaching to the choir. This audience already have moderate religious ideologies, whether Christian or Muslim.

Rather, I would argue that the people who are in dire need of Dr Zakir Naik's messages are those who really need to change their extremist religious views, especially groups such as Boko Haram, Al Quaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, Al Quaeda in the Islamic Mahgreb, Hezbollah, Ansaru, JAMBS, etc. If respected scholars such as Dr Zakir would focus their attention on groups such as these, there would be improved Muslim/Christian relations particularly in the north eastern part of Nigeria and around the world.

By the way, I'd suggest that you can watch the religious discussions on BBC's Big Questions on Youtube. Issues such as these are debated fair and square.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by solomon111(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2013
TomClancy: @OP, I think its really nice for Dr Zakir to give such a talk as it can help foster better coexistence between Muslims and Christians in Nigeria. Religious discussions are usually very sensitive matters because people tend to react with emotion to religion rather than with fact and reason. However, I also believe that giving these talks to only audiences in Lagos and Abuja, who have coexisted peacefully as Muslims and Christians for many decades is rather futile - he would be preaching to the choir. This audience already have moderate religious ideologies, whether Christian or Muslim.

Rather, I would argue that the people who are in dire need of Dr Zakir Naik's messages are those who really need to change their extremist religious views, especially groups such as Boko Haram, Al Quaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, Al Quaeda in the Islamic Mahgreb, Hezbollah, Ansaru, JAMBS, etc. If respected scholars such as Dr Zakir would focus their attention on groups such as these, there would be improved Muslim/Christian relations particularly in the north eastern part of Nigeria and around the world.

By the way, I'd suggest that you can watch the religious discussions on BBC's Big Questions on Youtube. Issues such as these are debated fair and square.
Thank you very much.
He should be focusing on pakistan,syria,afghanistan,egypt,lebanon,gaza,somalia.
Lagos and abuja has an almost balanced religious equilibrium,he is not needed in those cities.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by solomon111(m): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2013
TomClancy: @OP, I think its really nice for Dr Zakir to give such a talk as it can help foster better coexistence between Muslims and Christians in Nigeria. Religious discussions are usually very sensitive matters because people tend to react with emotion to religion rather than with fact and reason. However, I also believe that giving these talks to only audiences in Lagos and Abuja, who have coexisted peacefully as Muslims and Christians for many decades is rather futile - he would be preaching to the choir. This audience already have moderate religious ideologies, whether Christian or Muslim.

Thank you very much.
He should be focusing on pakistan,syria,afghanistan,egypt,lebanon,gaza,somalia and the north-eastern states.
Lagos and abuja has an almost balanced religious equilibrium,he is not needed in those cities.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by trenchcoat: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2013
Alhamdulilah, we are happy that Dr.Zakir Naik will be in Nigeria, may ALLAH guide him,give him more wisdom and return him back home.Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2013
lanrexlan: Point out a verse from the bible where Jesus(pbuh)said ''I AM LORD AND SAVIOUR''.
if i show u,will u believ it? Will u believ and accept Him as ur Lord?

What's Jesus(pbuh) teachings? He believed and worshiped the only one true God,not trinity.I believed the same,he bowed in his worship and never beat drums,i bow in my worship.He fasted,I also fast.Am I following Him or not? Jesus said 'I desire mercy and not sacrifice'.
hindu,budhas also do all those things u said up there...ghandi fasted to c peace restore to india!
Dnt u knw what it means when u say d teachings of someone? Do u believ Him when He says He is d only way to God? Do u also believ Him when He says He is the Son of God? Do u also believ Him when He talks abt His death and ressurection?

Who are the authors of chronicles,Kings,mark and Luke? Just a few.
who do u think are d author?pls tell me!

That we submit our will to Allah,worship and obey his laws and orders.And He won't punish us If we do so.....Peace
i cnt just stop laughing...no wonder so much atrocities are committed in d muslim countries since they r following laws and order-instruction manual!
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by trenchcoat: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2013
solomon111: Thank you very much.
He should be focusing on pakistan,syria,afghanistan,egypt,lebanon,gaza,somalia and the north-eastern states.

Nobody asked for your suggestion,quit the trash talks and concentrate on what concerns you,what's your stress? You are nothing but a voiceless town crier angry
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by trenchcoat: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2013
blenble: i cnt just stop laughing...no wonder so much atrocities are committed in d muslim countries since they r following laws and order-instruction manual!

If I were you I would be crying, look in the mirror and see for yourself,what's funny after explaining all that to you, you still end up laughing, too bad and sad.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by alhabeeb(m): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2013
sweetomotayo: I still feel bad for this country when I hear the kind of utterances that come out of the so called "Leaders of tomorrow"! If you don't want to attend why not keep shut and keep that to yourself! There is no compulsion in religion! But this is a public lecture which nobody will crucify you for going or not! What this lecture is all about is the peacecul coexistence of Muslims and Christains. You have your will to yourself. It's only if you go that you'all have the priviledge of asking question from a world renowned scholar in the field of comparative religion. As a non-muslim, I want to assure you that if you go, you will be given first priority to ask questions regarding all the misconceptions you have about Islam and Christianity!
Thanks
Matured talk.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Amalaaba: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2013
Please which of the cable companies now broadcast PEACE TV in Nigeria.

Before i used to watch it on MYTV platform but they have stopped the broadcast the same way they have just stopped broadcasting IQRA TV.

Please help me. It is urgent!
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by trenchcoat: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2013
I am appalled by reading and seeing all these hate and anti-Islam talks, brothers and sisters please save your breath and concentrate on how we can forge ahead, the bottom line is they are deaf and dumb, they cannot comprehend what we are trying to pass across, most of these clowns we argue with do not have proper understanding of their own religion but are grossly encroaching on other people's religion. If you want to debate get to know what Islam is before you blab nonsense, that was why I don not like replying to all the bull.shit, I rather watch and keep my head up. I cannot call this a debate cos they don't know what they are talking of, do not argue with a fool cos people might not know the difference. Peace. wink

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2013
blenble: if i show u,will u believ it? Will u believ and accept Him as ur Lord?

hindu,budhas also do all those things u said up there...ghandi fasted to c peace restore to india!
Dnt u knw what it means when u say d teachings of someone? Do u believ Him when He says He is d only way to God? Do u also believ Him when He says He is the Son of God? Do u also believ Him when He talks abt His death and ressurection?

who do u think are d author?pls tell me!

i cnt just stop laughing...no wonder so much atrocities are committed in d muslim countries since they r following laws and order-instruction manual!
That's how some people failed in an examination,replying questions with questions.You will now be blaming the examiner that he has marked you down,not knowing you failed yourself.
If You can't answer the questions,then kindly leave it and don't Say rubbish.....Peace

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2013
Amalaaba: Please which of the cable companies now broadcast PEACE TV in Nigeria.

Before i used to watch it on MYTV platform but they have stopped the broadcast the same way they have just stopped broadcasting IQRA TV.

Please help me. It is urgent!
MultiTv is broadcasting it,you can get a strong decoder.....Peace

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by opendo21(m): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2013
I really hope and pray for that day when my fellow Nigerians will become open-minded as regards religious issues. I am a Muslim, but I read the Bible, I follow Dalai Lama, and Confucius' teaching on twitter. I also read books by Ray Dalio Listen to other's carefully and form what you believe to be the truth sincerely. Most of what has been ingrained in us as kid's are not necessarily true. Do your research with an unbiased mind and you'd be surprised how much you'd learn. I hope I'll be a Dr.Naik's lecture.insha Allah. "That man is bad, I would like to know him better" - Abraham Lincoln

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Blazinraj01(f): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2013
Whenever there is any thread about Islam, people are always ready to drop some serious/funny comments. Must you castigate Islam?
I see threads on christianity and I read them without having to write something derogatory.
This is getting too much and it is silly.

"...La kum deenukum wal ya deen": to you be your religion and to me be mine

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Amalaaba: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2013
lanrexlan: MultiTv is broadcasting it,you can get a strong decoder.....Peace

Can i get MultiTV in PH/Aba? Does it work in in the two places?
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by planet(m): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2013
The issue is there are people who sit on Nairaland with the sole job of rubbishing Islam and Muslims on any matter. They talk about wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. who planted the seed? the christian west. the Christian West caused the two major world wars that claimed millions of lives.

what was the role of the church in Nazi Germany. Which year did the church apologised for its complicity. siting a church near the crematorium. if only the rabid new generation nigerian christians (not all though) can listen to the Pope who said recently that redemption does not only come from grace, but by deed.

When the world talk about religion, the Nigerian christian folks should bury their heads in shame because what obtains here now is deep pocket evangelism and nothing about salvation. Wives taking over churches when husbands die. the current CAN President left Idahosa's church cos the woman denied him headship. no wonder catholics (who i respect so much) have pulled out of CAN, leaving it to businessmen who claim to be winning souls for their pockets.

When you mention violence and extremism to Xtians as found Deuteronomy,they say it is the old testament; but a Xtian friend told me that Tithing (which has led to church explosion with no substance) is from the old testament as well.

Where is @Realsleek

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 10:34am On Jun 07, 2013
Amalaaba:

Can i get MultiTV in PH/Aba? Does it work in in the two places?
I am not sure,but you may visit the nearest shop to that sells electronics.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by adebiyikayode5: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2013
there is no similarity between christanity and islam by virtue of their origin but difference in existence and operation.hw u can light & darkness be similar, JESUS CHRIST has nting similar with Muhammed in any Way & Form e.g Birth,Operation,lifestyle,Teaching,Origin,Conduct,Capacity,Tolerace e.t.c Christanity is life in the of JESUS CHRIST While Religion can be Self,Human,World and Satanin. i rest my case GOD Bless U
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by JaaizTech: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2013
planet: The issue is there are people who sit on Nairaland with the sole job of rubbishing Islam and Muslims on any matter. They talk about wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. who planted the seed? the christian west. the Christian West caused the two major world wars that claimed millions of lives.

what was the role of the church in Nazi Germany. Which year did the church apologised for its complicity. siting a church near the crematorium. if only the rabid new generation nigerian christians (not all though) can listen to the Pope who said recently that redemption does not only come from grace, but by deed.

When the world talk about religion, the Nigerian christian folks should bury their heads in shame because what obtains here now is deep pocket evangelism and nothing about salvation. Wives taking over churches when husbands die. the current CAN President left Idahosa's church cos the woman denied him headship. no wonder catholics (who i respect so much) have pulled out of CAN, leaving it to businessmen who claim to be winning souls for their pockets.

When you mention violence and extremism to Xtians as found Deuteronomy,they say it is the old testament; but a Xtian friend told me that Tithing (which has led to church explosion with no substance) is from the old testament as well.

Where is @Realsleek

In the face of all the insults Xtians keep pouring out on Muslims, we have to continue to remain resolute and show them the true Islam. Many of them know next to nothing about Islam, but thanks to the media and some fanatic xtians many of them have been made to believe that Islam is all about Killing xtians;of course no thanks the Muslim-Extremist too.

We all as muslims owe it a duty to show and preach Islam to xtians. Christianity as it is in Nigeria today; (without having any intention to be rude) is simply man made fantasy. Many xtians are beginning to realise it too, the emptiness in the current evangelical messages are becoming more obvious; and there is no other better time than for we Muslims to help the christians see the light.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2013
adebiyikayode5: there is no similarity between christanity and islam by virtue of their origin but difference in existence and operation.hw u can light & darkness be similar, JESUS CHRIST has nting similar with Muhammed in any Way & Form e.g Birth,Operation,lifestyle,Teaching,Origin,Conduct,Capacity,Tolerace e.t.c Christanity is life in the of JESUS CHRIST While Religion can be Self,Human,World and Satanin. i rest my case GOD Bless U
Story! Story! Story! Attend the lecture If you like or sit at home,nobody is forcing you......Peace

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by adebiyikayode5: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2013
i hope u are nt losing yr sanity when u dont know what you should know & u are nt ready to know just silent or covered head yr in d bow of SHAME
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 07, 2013
I will attend,asokoro isn't far 4rm d venue and I will ask why christianity is always their pick 4 comparism!,y not buddah,juddah or evn d atheist that beliv no God exist! ,y hv some muslim sects associated themselves with terrorism because I can't say its all of them,born nd raised in the north with 56% of my fnds bein muslims,I knw they r not hapi wit the bh boys nd other terror acts done by some muslims! ?these nd some other questions I wud luv to ask.I will make it a date,"no knowledge is a waste,give every mman thy ears then follow ur hrt but take ur brain with u"

But no matter what,I was BORN wil LIVE and DIE a CATHOLIC!! PEACE to u all nd to the world!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People / Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) / Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.