Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June (59293 Views)

Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th / Zakir Naik Live In Abuja / Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by golpen(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
Paschal007: That man has been banned from UK and Europe for his extremist preaching. With the kind of islamic insurgency we're facing now, he should be denied entry into Nigeria.

Smh, and the radicalization of SW muslims continues. Its just a matter of time before we have another Michael turn Mujaheed undecided

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/7836557/Home-secretary-Theresa-May-bans-radical-preacher-Zakir-Naik-from-entering-UK.html

I have noticed with my little time spent here on NL that misconception and misinterpretation is in the blood of most christians and that is why even their bible is full of contradictions due to misinterpretation of a simple message that has gotten to various people. Check zakir naik on wikipedia in the segment 'terrorism" to see the full statement he made on "every muslim should be a terrorist", before knocking your head on the wall.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by golpen(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
NL member: Zakir Naik is coming to Nigeria shocked shocked shocked
The is good news to the muslim Ummah, am sure many of them will be beside themselves with happiness after reading this news.
I will see if I can attend any of his public lectures or seminars insha-Allah grin
I'll see if I can throw some annoying questions at him such as why does the Koran give directives to men on how to divorce prepubescent girl children? ( Koran 65 v 4) wink

I'm so sure you'll get a deserved answer- maybe not what you think, but just prepare an answer in case you're asked what you call a 12 year old mary marrying a 90 year old joseph.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
Paschal007: That man has been banned from UK and Europe for his extremist preaching.

So is Nigeria a republic or not? Can we as a nation make up our minds or is the privy Council still the final appellate court in Nigeria?

Paschal007: With the kind of islamic insurgency we're facing now, he should be denied entry into Nigeria.

Self serving arguments to deny muslims of their rights. Used, well-worn and tired arguments. "Problem we are facing" only comes up when the vast majority of peaceful Muslims are trying to get on with their lives/religion
while Christians (the claimants/pretenders to tolerance and love) actually spend countless hours scheming and plotting to deny muslims

Hostile reaction comes with suppression of rights. See what is happening in Turkey and learn from it
Like your Christian brothers said - Nigerian belong to all of us.

Paschal007:
Smh, and the radicalization of SW muslims continues. Its just a matter of time before we have another Michael turn Mujaheed

Where is the wolf? Listening to lectures most of which are available on youtube is radicalisation?
Anyway SE Christians are agitating for the release of Rev King! So is he their hero and source of their potential radicalisation?

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
golpen:

I have noticed with my little time spent here on NL that misconception and misinterpretation is in the blood of most christians and that is why even their bible is full of contradictions due to misinterpretation of a simple message that has gotten to various people. Check zakir naik on wikipedia in the segment 'terrorism" to see the full statement he made on "every muslim should be a terrorist", before knocking your head on the wall.

Christianity thrives on falsehood
They publish fake Qur'an
Dream up and concoct wicked lies against Muslims
https://www.nairaland.com/1177010/hoaxes-fabrications-islam-muslims

It is normal pastime with them

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by golpen(m): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
Christians can be falsely and adamantly dogmatic. It's a pity they can't even figure out a simple logic in their religion. It's better for their pastors anyway, because if the christian population should wise up, there's a big deal. And that's why they won't ever dare confront the man in question in a debate. It would mean a havoc on their business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Paschal007: 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
BetaThings:

So is Nigeria a republic or not? Can we as a nation make up our minds or is the privy Council still the final appellate court in Nigeria?
i said otherwise?

Self serving arguments to deny muslims of their rights. Used, well-worn and tired arguments.
What rights? Last i checked muslims are still allowed to marry 9yr olds, up to 4 of them just like their prophet did. So what rights are being denied here mr bitterthings?
"Problem we are facing" only comes up when the vast majority of peaceful Muslims are trying to get on with their lives/religion
if only they're trying to get on with their lives without more than 40% of them targeting our necks that would be super cool. I'm sure my brothers up there would want nothing more than to go about their business in peace without fear muslim mobs or terrorists screaming any arabic slangs that invades their mind.

while Christians (the claimants/pretenders to tolerance and love) actually spend countless hours scheming and plotting to deny muslims
deny them what?
Hostile reaction comes with suppression of rights. See what is happening in Turkey and learn from it
hostile reaction huh? When Reinhard Bonke visited northern Nigeria and muslims reacted by rioting, destroying Christian lives and properties, what are we to call that? Islamic love reaction ba?

Like your Christian brothers said - Nigerian belong to all of us.
tell that to those agitating for sharia land.

Where is the wolf? Listening to lectures most of which are available on youtube is radicalisation?
it helps.

Anyway SE Christians are agitating for the release of Rev King! So is he their hero and source of their potential radicalisation?
reading quran is a sure way to radicalization. See Michael aka Mujaheed

11 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Paschal007: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
golpen:

anybody can write whatever s/he likes on wikipedia. UK banned him for terrorist preaching. Take it up to them if you don't like it or go hit your head on the wall. SSS should put the likes of you that would attend that lecture on terrorists watchlist. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by golpen(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
Paschal007:
anybody can write whatever s/he likes on wikipedia. UK banned him for terrorist preaching. Take it up to them if you don't like it or go hit your head on the wall. SSS should put the likes of you that would attend that lecture on terrorists watchlist. tongue

cheesy
Paschal007:

Lol...I agree with you on being on your terrorist watchlist in as much as I'll be on it together with you fellow christians and reverends who can't wait for him to be around.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
I can't wait he is my mentor and has helped me tru his satellite tv peace tv to increase my imaan And understanding of islam

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
golpen:

I'm so sure you'll get a deserved answer- maybe not what you think, but just prepare an answer in case you're asked what you call a 12 year old mary marrying a 90 year old joseph.
You muslims are fond of doing this. When somebody shows you something wrong with your religion you respond by saying 'christians did the same thing'.
I am not a christian so that tactic wont work on me. The koran teaches men how to divorce children that have not attained puberty and you are not ashamed to admit it.

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by basilico: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
I hope Ill make it there. Its a good thing to have him here so he can explain what he meant by saying all muslims should be terrorists. And also tell us why Allah swt allowed his prophet 11 wives while every other muslim was yes limited to four. Allah gave his prophet more sexual strength than his other creatures?
NL member: You muslims are fond of doing this. When somebody shows you something wrong with your religion you respond by saying 'christians did the same thing'.
I am not a christian so that tactic wont work on me. The koran teaches men how to divorce children that have not attained puberty and you are not ashamed to admit it.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
babyosisi: So the terrorist is still coming to Nigeria
Why doesn't he go to maiduguri and Yobe plus Kano
That is where his message of " peace " is needed
Can he?
He is coming to Abuja and Lagos instead
Miss hater,better take it easy.Why do you hate the man so much? He is coming and there's nothing you can do about it,it's not a must you attend,sit in house and keep chopping your fingers till he leaves.....Peace

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
Paschal007: That man has been banned from UK and Europe for his extremist preaching. With the kind of islamic insurgency we're facing now, he should be denied entry into Nigeria.

Smh, and the radicalization of SW muslims continues. Its just a matter of time before we have another Michael turn Mujaheed undecided

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/7836557/Home-secretary-Theresa-May-bans-radical-preacher-Zakir-Naik-from-entering-UK.html
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
Better don't have heart attack,he's coming and there's nothing you can about it.

Dr Zakir Naik said every muslim should be a terrorist,but in context.What's the meaning of a terrorist? A terrorist is someone that causes terror,when a robber sees a policeman,he becomes terrified.So,the policeman is a terrorist to the robber.In this context,when any anti-social elements of the society like a molester,a thief and others see a muslim,they should be terrified.But terrorizing innocent human beings is forbidden in Islam,in this context no muslim should terrorize innocent souls.As Allah said in the glorious Quran in surah Al-maidah 5;32-''If anyone kills a single human being,it will be as If he has killed the whole of humanity and If anyone saves a single human being,it will as If he has saved the whole of humanity''.So killing and terrorizing innocent human being are completely forbidden in Islam,don't misquote Dr. Zakir Naik.....Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
basilico: I hope Ill make it there. Its a good thing to have him here so he can explain what he meant by saying all muslims should be terrorists. And also tell us why Allah swt allowed his prophet 11 wives while every other muslim was yes limited to four. Allah gave his prophet more sexual strength than his other creatures?
Everyone knows that muhammed (pbuh) was a special man with special priviledges. He used to go round all his wives in one night and he had the strength of thirty men.
-Hadith Bukhari

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
Paschal007:
i said otherwise?

So let Britain do its thing, we will do ours

Paschal007:
What rights? Last i checked muslims are still allowed to marry 9yr olds, up to 4 of them just like their prophet did. So what rights are being denied here mr bitterthings?

It is clear that you find civil discourse difficult to bear
I cannot help you in that regard

Paschal007:
if only they're trying to get on with their lives without more than 40% of them targeting our necks that would be super cool. I'm sure my brothers up there would want nothing more than to go about their business in peace without fear muslim mobs or terrorists screaming any arabic slangs that invades their mind.
deny them what?
40%? Your survey please?
Falsehood suits you perfectly! Typical
Targeting your necks?
Is that the reason why so many of you Christians are living illegally in Muslim countries
Even when Libya was at war, Christians refused to leave. Is that the reaction of sensible people whose necks are being targeted
Christians do love lying

Paschal007:
hostile reaction huh? When Reinhard Bonke visited northern Nigeria and muslims reacted by rioting, destroying Christian lives and properties, what are we to call that? Islamic love reaction ba?
tell that to those agitating for sharia land.
Have you ever heard any Christian congregation shout love, love, love before?
It is always "fire!, fire!!, fire!!!" and curses upon curses

Paschal007:
it helps.
reading quran is a sure way to radicalization. See Michael aka Mujaheed

But SE Christians have been radicalised enough already
They want their mentor - Rev King - who was jailed for murder to be released
SE Christians have been threatening to kill anyone from SE who converts to Islam
Is that the conduct of people who love peace?
The same way the early convertees to Christianity in SE were persecuted
Why is the radicalisation over there so deep-seated and natural?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
basilico: I hope Ill make it there. Its a good thing to have him here so he can explain what he meant by saying all muslims should be terrorists. And also tell us why Allah swt allowed his prophet 11 wives while every other muslim was yes limited to four. Allah gave his prophet more sexual strength than his other creatures?
Are the Muslims complaining?
Afterall I dislike homo.madness but Americans have just a re-elected as president a supporter of homo-malady
But it is their choice

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
NL member: You muslims are fond of doing this. When somebody shows you something wrong with your religion you respond by saying 'christians did the same thing'.

Then you don't even have a moral basis to speak here
What do you believe in? Nothing
So you cannot appreciate the issues let alone right or wrong

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
babyosisi: So the terrorist is still coming to Nigeria
Why doesn't he go to maiduguri and Yobe plus Kano
That is where his message of " peace " is needed
Can he?
He is coming to Abuja and Lagos instead

He is coming to Nigeria
As for name-calling, it is part and parcel of Christianity. Any decent and decorous speech would have been a let down to your troops. Congrats! You score with them again!

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 06, 2013
BetaThings:
Then you don't even have a moral basis to speak here
You're the one following a religion that endorses child marriage and slavery yet you think you have the 'moral basis' to speak.
What do you believe in? Nothing
So you cannot appreciate the issues let alone right or wrong
It is really telling that you cannot differentiate right from wrong unless your religion spells it out for you. You cannot employ common sense and deductive reasoning to know what is good and what is bad.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by ebamma3: 7:23am On Jun 06, 2013
Naik has said that not all
Muslims who convert from
Islam should necessarily
receive death sentences,
but that those who leave
Islam and then "propagate
the non-Islamic faith and
speak against Islam"
should be punished with
death.
For a man who made the above statement, i'm afraid of what he is coming to preach in nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Muhibbah: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2013
It is so sad to see the sentimental responses of the non-muslims to this post. Even though most of you do not have the slightest idea about Dr. Zakir Naik & his mission, you are busy criticising him. If only you can attend his lectures with open minds,you will do yourselves big favours. You will atleast come to realise the true meaning of life.

As for the Muslims, please do not be offended by these negetative comments. Allah SWT said "And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace" (Q 26:63).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Paschal007: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2013
lanrexlan: Better don't have heart attack,he's coming and there's nothing you can about it.

Dr Zakir Naik said every muslim should be a terrorist,but in context.What's the meaning of a terrorist? A terrorist is someone that causes terror,when a robber sees a policeman,he becomes terrified.So,the policeman is a terrorist to the robber.In this context,when any anti-social elements of the society like a molester,a thief and others see a muslim,they should be terrified.
are muslims law enforcers? They should take laws into their hands and start terrorizing any perceived anti social elements abi? And what anti social element in islam?
A lady not wearing hijab is anti social- so she should be terrorized?
Drinking alcohol is anti social - should be terrorized
Eating bacon is anti social- should be terrorized
keeping pets like dogs etc is anti social since they're forbidden in islam- should be terrorized abi?

But terrorizing innocent human beings is forbidden in Islam,in this context no muslim should terrorize innocent souls.As Allah said in the glorious Quran in surah Al-maidah 5;32-''If anyone kills a single human being,it will be as If he has killed the whole of humanity and If anyone saves a single human being,it will as If he has saved the whole of humanity''.So killing and terrorizing innocent human being are completely forbidden in Islam,don't misquote Dr. Zakir Naik.....Peace

so he is saying anyone doing something thats contrary to islamic views should be terrorized fa?
I'm done with you y'all. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2013
Paschal007:
are muslims law enforcers? They should take laws into their hands and start terrorizing any perceived anti social elements abi? And what anti social element in islam?
Is it hard for you to comprehend simple things?You have problems,did you see pursue or take laws in into their hands in my post? I said when any anti-social element sees a muslim,he should be terrified.
A lady not wearing hijab is anti social- so she should be terrorized?
Drinking alcohol is anti social - should be terrorized
Eating bacon is anti social- should be terrorized
keeping pets like dogs etc is anti social since they're forbidden in islam- should be terrorized abi?
Why are you like this? Did I say people doing things against islamic laws or people not practising Islam only? I am talking about the society as a whole.

so he is saying anyone doing something thats contrary to islamic views should be terrorized fa?
I'm done with you y'all. lipsrsealed
Is stealing,robbing,killing and molesting a woman contrary to islamic views only? Aren't they threats against our society as a whole? No wonder you can't grab his lectures,you have a biased mind and hate Islam.If you like keep screaming till he leaves,you will just have high blood pressure,he's coming and there's nothing you can do about it,hundreds of people will attend.....Peace

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by deols(f): 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
The name Zakir Naik!!

ma sha Allah.

The anti Islamists hear of him and fear.

He sneezes and they catch cold.

God bless this man!

The only reason you don't want to see him is you are afraid of the truth.

The light shall conquer darkness.
It is about time Dr. Zakir Naik.
I will try my best to be there when he arrives in sha Allah. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by deols(f): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
reading through the thread, I could see the Christian hate oozing out.

The man is coming to Nigeria. If you disagree with him, go face him with your questions. QED.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
Dr. Zakir Naik is the muslim pastor Chris. We Muslims so much love him and love how he always spread the message of Allah (SWT).
Alhamdulilah for giving us this opportunity to see the great dawah Mullah in our country and may Allah grant him journey mercies. Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by deols(f): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
who is Pastor Chris?

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by teniyi(m): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
He is highly wellcome, Mar' aba bikum

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People / Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) / Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.