Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? (20305 Views)

Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" / 2FACE VS DBANJ Who Sings Better? / Tuface Vs Dbanj - Who's Your Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by Israelie(m): 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
anoda super story from nairaland poooo......
I ned Job in Naija, nt d banj n wat ever.
Any vacancy pls??
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by johnwizey: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
Olamide and Wande coal grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by johnwizey: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Israelie: anoda super story from nairaland poooo......
I ned Job in Naija, nt d banj n wat ever.
Any vacancy pls??
Yes, mortuary attendant
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by theripper3: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
DBanj
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
blackmale: lmao..including dashing fan 100k..to remain in d spotlight

Most people are either bitter or too blind to see the truth.let them show us one person the so called don has produced since dbanj dumped his arrse !

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by Afam4eva(m): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Most people are either bitter or too blind to see the truth.let them show us one person the so called don has produced since dbanj dumped his arrse !
I don't think that's what the thread aims to achieve. The question is simple: "Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefited The Most?". The OP is not asking who Don Jazzy has discovered.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by touch4mony: 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
chelseabmw: DON JAZZY

Like if you think,know and are sure am 100% correct
Don Jazzy biz I.Q Will put him in a gud possition"the oil biz things".

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by okpukmbat: 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
last time i met Don Jazzy He gave me popcorn & when i met with Dbanji he offered me pure water, op i'm doing better than them. are you satified or do you another questions? okay since you don't have again. Please answer mine Gej Aki who is better?
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by Rotello(m): 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
Lol
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by alaoeri: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
Thread full of haters & ppl commenting base on hating, after d break-up some even says Dbanj won't last up to a year but since last year Eja nla is waxing stronger. The only artist to pull the largest crowd in a concert in Nigeria & stream online courtesy of Ndani TV, the first Nigerian artist to sing a theme song for nations cup & perform at d closing ceremony, He also performed at d just concluded MTV african allstar in Durban SA, Industrial Nite that used to be free was charge #2000 for entrance just because of Dbanj & he performed wt a life band for 2hrs, everybody wanna roll with him,on friday 7th of june Timaya gonna release a song ft Dbanj mind over matter, Wizkid collabo is coming & his another song ft snoop dogg & Big sean is cooking. On 23rd of this month DKM concert & launching of his album ft record label mate 2chainz, fally ipupa, 2face at Eko hotels in which ticket have receive massive patronage, the DKM album yet to be release have over 2million pre order copies abeg cut dis dude a slack he has over shown Don jazzy sentiment apart. The only A list show Don jazzy & his Mavin crew perform at was BBA opening ceremony in which they don't even pull d crowd. Presently Dbanj one of the artist that pull the largest crowd isn't that enough abegggggi.
U can hate Dbanj for all u care but learn something from him, his hustling spirit.

29 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by BarryX(m): 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mr like: The banj gain it all.if you agree wit me click like here
I don't think I would be clicking like soon bro... Don Jazzy is the ISH as it stands currently No offence

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by ayzero6487(m): 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Op...Ewu....yhu nor dy tire....dz guyz dy smoke sconk togeda...una dy ask stwuPid questn....mtchew..
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by BarryX(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Don't tell me you asked that ! Radio stations will answer that without opinion poll !

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by brownlord: 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
noskeybaba: Who gives a fuook on that? They have their life, I have mine. I already have enough things τ̅☺ worry about, I don't need τ̅☺ "pork nose". They are rich, I'm not then WTF??

No mind them, the op think say na everybody no get wetin dey bother am, as your landlord come give you quit notice u dey reason where to put ur bag, nai dem dey use this yeye thing disturb ur brain.

The Lord is your strength my brother, just collect one alomo and gala from mama chinedu, i go pay her

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by gramci: 12:01am On Jun 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

From Music producer to loya milk ambassador to club owner which later closed down to door to door sales of diesel. . . .you don't need an oracle to tell you that all is not well with Don Jazzy !

Na person born this one? *spits*

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by dhardline(m): 12:06am On Jun 04, 2013
Don j does not need to go to a million shows like dbanj to still be big..dbanj is an artist while donj is a producer and an artist,artists fade but producers keep making their money without having to be in the spotlight as long as they keep signing new artist over time and still have enough time to engage in other businesses.eg.how do you think Dr dre is still among the 5richest 'artist' despite the fact that we hardly hear his songs played on radio or tv?

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by ifihearam: 12:08am On Jun 04, 2013
Oh my Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why on earth will any sane man ever compare Dbanj with small boy jazzy who sells loya milk.

While Dbanj rolls with the high and mighty in AMERICA,where is jazzy

When dbanj gets contracts here and there from internationally recognised companies after their break up,jazzy gets one from a local company confined to lagos state.

When dbanj is busy interviewing the most respected president in Africa,jazzy is busy looking for who to dash 100k to remain relevant.

Abeg i nor like talk for this kind matter again,jazzy is a rat where dbanj is because since dbanj left jazzy has been facing the toughest times in his life while dbanj wears just a wrist watch for well over $50k,can you ever compare these 2 personalities ni

8 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by Afam4eva(m): 12:09am On Jun 04, 2013
ifihearam: Oh my Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why on earth will any sane man ever compare Dbanj with small boy jazzy who sells loya milk.

When dbanj gets contracts here and there from internationally recognised companies after their break up,jazzy gets one from a local company confined to lagos state.

When dbanj is busy interviewing the most respected president in Africa,jazzy is busy looking for who to dash 100k to remain relevant.

Abeg i nor like talk for this kind matter again,jazzy is a rat where dbanj is because since dbanj left jazzy has been facing the toughest times in his life while dbanj wears just a wrist watch for well over $50k,can you ever compare these 2 personalities ni
Guy, did you get a beep on your phone or what? it seems you recieve a message whenever D'Banj is mentioned on NL.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by gramci: 12:11am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Guy, did you get a beep on your phone or what? it seems you recieve a message whenever D'Banj is mentioned on NL.

cheesy, ask seun
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by cooltony09: 12:12am On Jun 04, 2013
D'banj of course..dem no dey price bread nw grin
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by ifihearam: 12:16am On Jun 04, 2013
dhardline: Don j does not need to go to a million shows like dbanj to still be big..dbanj is an artist while donj is a producer and an artist,artists fade but producers keep making their money without having to be in the spotlight as long as they keep signing new artist over time and still have enough time to engage in other businesses.eg.how do you think Dr dre is still among the 5richest 'artist' despite the fact that we hardly hear his songs played on radio or tv?

and after dbanj who jazzy don produce again

mugus

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by lafuria1(m): 12:17am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
This was funny grin grin grin. The guy use vex answer the question.
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by ifihearam: 12:19am On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva:

afam! afam!! afam!!! afam!!!!!!!!!

Trouble dey sleep yanga dey go wake am.

You know i dont joke with successful people because i am a success myself,the last thing is to be associated with failures like jazzy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by ifihearam: 12:25am On Jun 04, 2013
alaoeri: Thread full of haters & ppl commenting base on hating, after d break-up some even says Dbanj won't last up to a year but since last year Eja nla is waxing stronger. The only artist to pull the largest crowd in a concert in Nigeria & stream online courtesy of Ndani TV, the first Nigerian artist to sing a theme song for nations cup & perform at d closing ceremony, He also performed at d just concluded MTV african allstar in Durban SA, Industrial Nite that used to be free was charge #2000 for entrance just because of Dbanj & he performed wt a life band for 2hrs, everybody wanna roll with him,on friday 7th of june Timaya gonna release a song ft Dbanj mind over matter, Wizkid collabo is coming & his another song ft snoop dogg & Big sean is cooking. On 23rd of this month DKM concert & launching of his album ft record label mate 2chainz, fally ipupa, 2face at Eko hotels in which ticket have receive massive patronage, the DKM album yet to be release have over 2million pre order copies abeg cut dis dude a slack he has over shown Don jazzy sentiment apart. The only A list show Don jazzy & his Mavin crew perform at was BBA opening ceremony in which they don't even pull d crowd. Presently Dbanj one of the artist that pull the largest crowd isn't that enough abegggggi.
U can hate Dbanj for all u care but learn something from him, his hustling spirit.

AFAM PLS READ AND BE EDUCATED

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by dhardline(m): 12:26am On Jun 04, 2013
ifihearam:

and after dbanj who jazzy don produce again

mugus
its a known fact that people like you who dont understand the mechanics of business never make it.Its the same Oliver twist produced by donj that took dbanj to international stardom.do your home work little fella cause since den he's yet to get anoda song that'll creat the same effect.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by ifihearam: 12:29am On Jun 04, 2013
dhardline:
its a known fact that people like you who dont understand the mechanics of business never make it.Its the same Oliver twist produced by donj that took dbanj to international stardom.do your home work little fella cause since den he's yet to get anoda song that'll creat the same effect.

kID!!!
Please say something new we have been hearing this rubbish,since he is good in producing good things all we ask of him is to produce another one naaaaaaaaaa,are we asking for too much?

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by airmark(m): 12:30am On Jun 04, 2013
I like Don jazzy but it seems he is losing it without dbanj. Mavin's show at the BBA could attest to this. They were a shadow of themselves, especially Dprince's stage performance was so below average. I pity my guy WC. Dbanj towers above them all.

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by dhardline(m): 12:33am On Jun 04, 2013
ifihearam:

kID!!!
Please say something new we have been hearing this rubbish,since he is good in producing good things all we ask of him is to produce another one naaaaaaaaaa,are we asking for too much?
you call fact rubbish?wake up from your folly.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by Inoknowbook: 12:53am On Jun 04, 2013
Ikengawo:

After the split, the two took two very distinct career moves. Dbanj choosing to focus on internationalizing his band and name by breaking into the US and UK markets through Kayne West and the success of Oliver Twist, and Don Jazzy choosing to rebrand him self and his company into Mavin Records and promote former Mo Hits stars now that Dbanj wasn't there to take top priority such as D'Prince and Wande Coal as well as the new addition, Tiwa Savage.

Question is, who has found more success in their independent endeavors?

Make una leave these guys alone, make una go make una own freaking money!!!!
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by kamez(m): 1:20am On Jun 04, 2013
Shhhhhhhhhhh Make I ask Forbes..... Na dem sabi answer dis kain question ...Brb
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by RedLight1: 1:34am On Jun 04, 2013
ifihearam: Oh my Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmbao
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by RedLight1: 1:38am On Jun 04, 2013
dhardline:
so, who produced 'on top of the world"? who produced 'love me like that"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO: Davido – Wonder Woman / Nigerian Highlife Songs Of The 1940s-1980s / Dirty Wine / One For Me - Wizkid Ft TY Dolla Sign (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.