Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? (20307 Views)

Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" / 2FACE VS DBANJ Who Sings Better? / Tuface Vs Dbanj - Who's Your Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by addey(m): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2013
Non of them, they better come together before it's too late
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2013
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 04, 2013
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by mj(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
DBanj:

"Don Jazzy produced four songs on the DKM album coming out soon. I remember when I was in America and they were mastering a song and I heard the one featuring Fally Ipupa which was produced by Don Jazzy and I was like wow! I called him immediately and he picked up. I said listen to what I’m hearing, this is a music you produced. So don’t get it twisted like I said, love is a beautiful thing.
"I’m a businessman and I do what is right for my business. What I’m doing now is what I have always wanted as an artiste, professionalism and good distribution. I don’t have any regret."
Dbanj is a business man, when it comes to business there is no enemy (especially when they have what you need), that's they game, Dbanj pays Don Jazzy, Don Jazzy produce song,Dbanj sales and makes more cash.
You guys are here killing yourself over who benefited the most, while they are there discussing business. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by ayotunde08: 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
Don jazzy brought d fame for d banj
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by mj(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
@ayotunde08:
Someone else could have been used, even Don jazzy got help on his way up.
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by ifihearam: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
I JUST LIKE DBANJ.
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by oparahchi(m): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

From Music producer to loya milk ambassador to club owner which later closed down to door to door sales of diesel. . . .you don't need an oracle to tell you that all is not well with Don Jazzy !

Silly comment you've got there. Do you know Don Jazzy was paid N60,000,000(Naira) for the Loya milk ambassadorial spot, so Biko use your words and beef wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by omar22(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
oparah chi: Silly comment you've got there. Do you know Don Jazzy was paid N60,000,000(Naira) for the Loya milk ambassadorial spot, so Biko use your words and beef wisely.

Still wont buy an Aston Martin Vanquish 2012
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by wale50cent: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
Dbanj ofcourse....what kind of silly question b dis self?

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by myola777(m): 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
;
Lusola15: This won't happen if he was still with dbanj
grin grin grin grin grin why donjazzy was looking like that? dbanj no do well for living this guy, sorry donjazzy
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by myola777(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
@ayotunde08:
u are supposed to say dbanj brought fame for donjazzy. 2face get famous, many people don't know d name of his producer, not to talk of his physical appearance likewise psquare. if not dbanj that used to shout don jazzy again in d begining of his song.
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by normaljenny(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
Why won't DBANJ benefit when he is hanging out with the baphomets. They sure do know how to take care of their own. So far he is loyal to the rule, he will continuo to get more shows, awards, contracts etc and cash too, even when he is not making good music. They will alwaz rally around him to make sure it sells and gets to charts box.

I wish him luck sha, but ya all know that his old friends in MAVIN aren't hungry either. They are raking in some real bucks too, the naija way. Let's just wait and see how next TEN years will be for them all.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by Chegunn(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
tintingz: [size=16pt]Talking of the most benefitted so far...i give to D'banj smiley

Abi wetin concern Loyal milk with Sony

You cant compare Don jazzy the Loyal milk daddy with D'banj the Sony crew and Bank of industry ambassador... Oyato!! grin
[/size]
bros don jazzy is a samsung ambassador too,so ur point

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lusola15: This won't happen if he was still with dbanj

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1138362_Don-Jazzy-as-Loya-Brand-Ambassador_jpg5fbd1a554482e3a156e9dc5b9a83afc7[/img]

LMFAO

WTF is this?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by dammytosh: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
Abagworo:

"The Kick" and "Take Banana". Infact this years biggest hit is between "The Kick" and "Gobe". D'Banj cannot produce a hit because Don Jazzy modeled Mo-hits artists to depend on Don Jazzy's deep voice for their chorus. That is just what all D'banj's post Mo-hits songs lack. "The Kick" has it.

Gobe, I know. Wat da hell is d Kick .
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by Revolva(m): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
benefited what.....both of them jare...
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
kkkp: No b ur fault..Alomo state of mind
lolz........
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by tintingz(m): 5:10am On Jun 05, 2013
Chegunn:
bros don jazzy is a samsung ambassador too,so ur point
Yeah i know... Am not Don jazzy hater smiley
Re: Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? by becky2013(f): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
u guys are enemies of progress.. banger lee is makin it big over sea livin u a house of 1.5million usd.. yet ur here gossiping and sayin rubish.DBANJ is still the main man and hes doing it big. i rep him anyday anytime.

Ijogz K: Don Jazzy "The people champion"

D'Banj "Dedicates house boy to Kanye"

I hear say Jay Z don give am on UK used wristwatch.

But mehnnnn "Who cares"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO: Davido – Wonder Woman / Nigerian Highlife Songs Of The 1940s-1980s / Dirty Wine / One For Me - Wizkid Ft TY Dolla Sign (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.