Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York (26189 Views)

– Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. / BREAKING NEWS: Malaysian Passenger Plane Carrying 295 People 'shot Down. / Army Gives Egypt's President A 48-hour Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by RafaelPLANET(m): 9:46am On Jun 04, 2013
This is shocking! This implies that a person was shot on the average of every two hours in the city. I can't imagine the casualties if gun possession law is that 'relaxed' in Nigeria.
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Shalome(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2013
I'm feeling you Afam....you get sense...
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2013
Diasporan: [b]Afam you are truely a man.I love the way you held Shymexx my man and Coogar.Took my friend out for his Birthday and i missed out from the argument.How i wish we could seat over a bottle of Blue label while we argue and settle the scores about the two nations face to face. grin I lived in the Uk for about 4 years before going back to Nigeria for my University then back to the US and i find it funny for these two dude to be comparing both countries.@shymexx for the Language i really laugh in Hispanic.When i first got to Yanks i tried the cockney English with some girls but damn they got turned off.Infact that is what i use if i see a chick throwing herself at me and i don't like her.To be sincere that Britico English can only be appealing to the whites in Yanks and not the AA.The English sucks.For the NY issue am not a fan of NYC just that its a nice place for shopping and its only Manhattan and Long Island that i can see as a place decent to live.For the other places they are all crappy places.My wife to be gat her family home in Queens NY but she relocated to Albany another rusty crappy town.That is not to say i fancy London to NY.London is another crappy place.Peckham is not different from Bronx,Hackney(Brooklyn).I lived and had my High school in the West(Westminster).The only thing i cherish about the UK is their style of dressing.Damn it rocks.I still get my suits there and can't be caught dead with an American suit(coat grin) and American baggy jeans(parachute) and London swag is different in 2chainz voice.Its off the hook[/b]

Word!! You know the swag and style - ain't nothing like the London swag, donny. grin

You need to come out here to see what's popping this summer; freshness and flee-ness to the next level, bro.

We put the F in fashion, believe that. wink tongue

Err.

Brixton = Brooklyn(stick up kids, robberies, and hustlers).

Peckham = Queens(different gangs under one umbrella[Supreme Team(queens) and Peckham Boys(Peckham)], hype, and vicious killers).

City of London and City of Westminster = Manhattan

North Weezy (from Kilburn to Naesden) = Harlem (drug lords and fly niggaz, but still rowdy).

Hackney+Clapton+Tottenham (all of North London) and East London(home of grime) = Bronx(home of hiphop but too many killers and hustlers).

Lewisham = Staten Island.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by coogar: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
shymexx:
Word!! You know the swag and style - ain't nothing like the London swag, donny. grin

You need to come out here to see what's popping this summer; freshness and flee-ness to the next level, bro.

We put the F in fashion, believe that. wink tongue

a fact that escapes afam!
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by blackdammy(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
Dis is serious
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by Revolva(m): 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
America.....worst Nightmare....it aint safe no more....haha
Re: 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York by azzima(m): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
shymexx:

Are you guy? grin Idris Elba is just any guy - but American women get moist for him, why's that?

Let's solve the mathematics behind that mystery!!! grin grin grin grin
what a shame o . 2 Naija Dudes Wasting freaking energies fighting over countries that don't originally belong to them then arguing over another guy's sexual prowess like 2 Homos

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mass Shooting In Las Vegas Concert / Magnitude 7.2 Earthquake Hits Japan. Tsunami Advisory Issued (Video, Photos) / US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.