Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Why Have A Girlfriend?Am I Odd? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Have A Girlfriend?Am I Odd? (864 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Have A Girlfriend?Am I Odd? by wahala2007(m): 9:59am On May 02, 2008
I am obviously not planning to get married soon, I don’t believe in long dating /courtship before finally getting married.My friends think me odd because I don’t have  a GF.In my other thread ,it was agreed by almost 99.9% that sex was not a necessary ingredient  for unmarried people,contrary to what I thought it was(largely due to what I see and hear and read about).Infact some people out rightly condemned it(sex),
All my friends at work who have GF couldn’t give me a satisfactory answer .I have decided to take the liberty of asking Naira Landers
WHY DO I NEED A GIRL FRIEND? ? ? ? ? ?   ?  ?   ?
Please only sensible replies and contributions are needed,because I AM DEAD SERIOUS!!
Re: Why Have A Girlfriend?Am I Odd? by kayowalemi(m): 10:04am On May 02, 2008
experience is the best teacher. so have one and have one experience, have millions and have millions experience. cheers
Re: Why Have A Girlfriend?Am I Odd? by wahala2007(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2008
ok thanks but what do u need that kind of experience for? (experience in having a lover)
Re: Why Have A Girlfriend?Am I Odd? by WebMonk(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2008
Look at it this way: Experience is like wine. It gets better with time. I'll talk about the lover aspect later

Heartbreaks and the stress aside, the more one is knowledgeable about this things, its usually the better, because i have come to realise that at the end of the day, THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT NO ONE WILL TELL YOU ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS, but you are expected to know. That's why you see threads like "she did this and that" and people reply "r u stupid? can't you see the writing on the wall?" A guy who gets dumped 3 times in a row might see a pattern and derive a conclusion on how to "see the writing on the wall" and take action.

The world is a terrible place. Playas and Hustlers, stalkers, unstable obessesed psychos and serial daters are mixed with the good people. How are you going to sort them all? This is where experience comes in. And you don't get it in textbooks. You get it on "the field"  grin

As for the lover aspect, its ironic. Guys search for virgins, but women prefer a guy with "experience". How does one get this experience? cheesy General consensus demands that the guy must be capable in THAT department. Afterall, is it just your mind when you feel you should be the one to take charge in bed, at least most of the time, but you haven't done "it"? So you get nervous, and then she senses this, and after all is said and done, you mention the worst words ever: "DID YOU COME?". KAI! Experience!

As a mentor of mine said, its the little things that matter. And you only learn this by what? Experience!
A girl slapped her boyfriend when he asked for a bl*wj*b outright. Why? cause he asked outright! Nlanders told him to guide her codedly. Would that happen again? No, because of experience!

We all are the sum of our experiences.
Re: Why Have A Girlfriend?Am I Odd? by naijachix(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2008
my guy, webmonk have said it all. you must have as many girlfriends as required: you must not necessarily sleep with them.

but c'mon, just be yourself and do what you want to do so you wont have regrets later.

good luck
Re: Why Have A Girlfriend?Am I Odd? by CoolG1(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2008
@Webmonk has said it all my guy!!!

Experience they say is the best teacher.

Ride on man.
Re: Why Have A Girlfriend?Am I Odd? by tngtech(m): 3:24pm On May 02, 2008
Experience on how to treat a woman right. Alot of things my guy.
Re: Why Have A Girlfriend?Am I Odd? by dgb4(m): 5:50pm On May 02, 2008
so u guys are telling me that GF is COMPULSORY in any young guy's life?
Re: Why Have A Girlfriend?Am I Odd? by frank316(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2008
dgb4:

so u guys are telling me that GF is COMPULSORY in any young guy's life?

its not cumpulsry, the guy has a choice, but experience wil definately make him a better patner.

@poster, if you continue to listen to nairalanders who condenm sex, and follow their rules, you will get lost.
if you are involved in a reltionship and there is no sex, i promise you you are going to get a half dose of experience which can make you no different from one who has no experience at all, or even worst.

if you want to be a man, you must be ready to see alkl sides of the world so that you will be able to handle difficult situations.

(1) (Reply)

The I Have A Son Story / Ladies, This Is My Appology. / Not Good Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.