Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! (15447 Views)

Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. / U-connect Invitation For Interview / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by buklan: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
correct theiiiiiiiif shocked shocked grin grin
AIGS: Hello my name is Chioma, I have gained alot from nairaland and presently am working, but all through the years I have always logged on to nairaland and gotten info but have never participated or registered here. Actually when I came across your dilemma I felt touched because I do have the solution.
My brother works with WAEC so it makes things easier. Due to security reasons its best you mail me,(chiomaaghedo@yahoo.com) he will help you but it will take 1 week and it cost 20,000.
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by AIGS: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
buklan: correct theiiiiiiiif shocked shocked grin grin
Its so funny how ppl open their mouth and say rubbish, DOUBTING THOMAS'S dont go far in life. You are definitely not worth my time, its a free world BACK OUT
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by ExcelDec(m): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
Thankgod iyke: Pls i need help on this issue..My date of birth is 6th April **** but on my WAEC Cert..Is 18th April **** when i asked some ppl they said is a slight difference since is still the same month and yr is really nt a problem.But am nt convinced..Comment pls

Bro, I understand your plight. . ,to me there is no huge difference btw d A n B you highlighted above as that is the same month n year.
Any Real human being will understand its not your fault.
Correction will take up to Six months as said by a member contributor but not sure, however NYSC Certificate is about One year.
The only Certificate that you Must correct if there is a mistake is the NYSC.
Ma 1Cent.
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by Thankgodiyke(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2013
ExcelDec:

Bro, I understand your plight. . ,to me there is no huge difference btw d A n B you highlighted above as that is the same month n year.
Correction will take up to Six months as said by a member contributor but not sure, however NYSC Certificate is about One year.
Ma 1Cent.
..Thanks bro
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by curious123: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2013
AIGS: This is strictly for people that have sent mails, due to the bulk emails it will be difficult replying each person but due to your questions, I will like to clarify the requirements which are: 1 passport photograph, your waec result and a teller.
Thank you

Thank you so much for helping me. I thought you were fraudulent at first but I just decided to give it a shot. I am really grateful, God bless you.
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by AIGS: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2013
curious123:

Thank you so much for helping me. I thought you were fraudulent at first but I just decided to give it a shot. I am really grateful, God bless you.

You are welcome. Tkia
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by obaxlove(m): 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
Pls how on the letter that will be issued by WAEC after d submission of the required docs. Will the new date of birth be stated? Or will there be any indication on d letter of d new date of birth.
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
why does it take so long 1 year to get a certificate you sought? can there be replacement of originals?
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by FreddywellsNGN(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
AIGS: Hello my name is Chioma, I have gained alot from nairaland and presently am working, but all through the years I have always logged on to nairaland and gotten info but have never participated or registered here. Actually when I came across your dilemma I felt touched because I do have the solution.
My brother works with WAEC so it makes things easier. Due to security reasons its best you mail me,(chiomaaghedo@yahoo.com) he will help you but it will take 1 week and it cost 20,000.
. Chioma,kindly inbox me your mobile number for talks via:wellingtonfredrick@yahoo.com
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by obaxlove(m): 6:09am On Jul 02, 2013
obaxlove: Pls how on the letter that will be issued by WAEC after d submission of the required docs. Will the new date of birth be stated? Or will there be any indication on d letter of d new date of birth.

Someone should pls help me out.
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by flow1759: 6:56am On Jul 02, 2013
I have a similar problem to someone that stated his earlier. But mine is 23rd June, but they made a mistake of adding a year to my age. Although i have sworn an affidavit. Is an affidavit enough?

PS: Mine is Nov/Dec GCE
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2013
I have a similar problem too, mine is with the passport photograph, its not mine that's on the cert. Pls what can i do?
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by nicely: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2013
Most times I don't want to comment on ds WAEC of a thing, why shud it take a week or decades to correctan error, I am an Education consultant. U can change the any error with 15k or less than that. Ccontact me on akinloyeoyewole@gmail.com. Feel free too to ask me on anything on Unilag and Yabatech.Obtain ur Unilag Post Jamb, Diploma, Masters & PGD forms
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by AIGS: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2013
flow1759: I have a similar problem to someone that stated his earlier. But mine is 23rd June, but they made a mistake of adding a year to my age. Although i have sworn an affidavit. Is an affidavit enough?

PS: Mine is Nov/Dec GCE

Most times an affidavit isn't enough, cos of the means it is done. Some companies don't value that. Its best you correct your DOB on an international passport, (if u are a catholic, u shld ve a baptismal card)it was a substitute at KPMG.
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by AIGS: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2013
Omo Daddy354: I have a similar problem too, mine is with the passport photograph, its not mine that's on the cert. Pls what can i do?

To be honest with you, yours is a complicated case because how can we be sure the cert is yours. I dont think my bro will do the job for you.
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by nicely: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2013
If you have errors in ur WAEC or GCE certificate or results and need corrections, email me on akinloyeoyewole@gmail.com or call 08032862281
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2013
AIGS:

To be honest with you, yours is a complicated case because how can we be sure the cert is yours. I dont think my bro will do the job for you.
The cert is mine dear, its my result, it bears my name just a classmate's passport. I think i'll go to WAEC office myself.
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by AIGS: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
The cert is mine dear, its my result, it bears my name just a classmate's passport. I think i'll go to WAEC office myself.

Am sorry I couldn't be of help.
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by nicely: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
U
desoul2004: Mine is December 2003 Certificate, so its possible.

Any waec result that has DOB on it can be corrected by WAEC thru us. Email me on akinloyeoyewole@gmail.com or call me on 08032862281.
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by nicely: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
AIGS:

Most times an affidavit isn't enough, cos of the means it is done. Some companies don't value that. Its best you correct your DOB on an international passport, (if u are a catholic, u shld ve a baptismal card)it was a substitute at KPMG.

Any waec result that has DOB on it can be corrected by WAEC thru us. Email me on akinloyeoyewole@gmail.com or call me on 08032862281.
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by nicely: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
AIGS:

Any waec result that has DOB errors or other errors on it can be corrected by WAEC thru us. Email me on akinloyeoyewole@gmail.com or call me on 08032862281.
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by nicely: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
ExcelDec:

Ma 1Cent.

Any waec result that has DOB errors or other errors on it can be corrected by WAEC thru us. Email me on akinloyeoyewole@gmail.com or call me on 08032862281
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by obaxlove(m): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
AIGS:

Will the new age appear on the letter that will be given by WAEC? In term of error in DOB
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by AIGS: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
obaxlove:

Will the new age appear on the letter that will be given by WAEC? In term of error in DOB

Yes it will.
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by obaxlove(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
AIGS:

Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by odeebee: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
Please mine is odobaone@yahoo.com, please send the details to me too please
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by Sherlock11: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
please send the details to upaka_001@yahoo.com
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by kayce19: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2013
Pls @AIGS contact me on kayce008@gmail.com .its urgent
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by Cupid4(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by barikay: 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
nicely:

Any waec result that has DOB errors or other errors on it can be corrected by WAEC thru us. Email me on akinloyeoyewole@gmail.com or call me on 08032862281.
do u work with waec? How wil u go about it.
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by hadeesilas: 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
pls guys u gotta help me also..pls email me also @toba.silas@yahoo.com, adeadsilas@yahoo.com
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by sharonhope(f): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hi fellow NL, pls how do i get a lost photocard of 2004, WAEC ask me 2 get it before i can get my original cert becos they cannot find my result.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Online Application Portal Opens For 2021 Police Recruitment / Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? / 2017 NECO Co-ordination Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.