Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! (15451 Views)

Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. / U-connect Invitation For Interview / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by crowndehoney(m): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
sharonhope: Hi fellow NL, pls how do i get a lost photocard of 2004, WAEC ask me 2 get it before i can get my original cert becos they cannot find my result.
sharonhope: Hi fellow NL, pls how do i get a lost photocard of 2004, WAEC ask me 2 get it before i can get my original cert becos they cannot find my result.
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by crowndehoney(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
you will have 2 do Affidafit in a police station.U will tell them that u lost ur photocard(people d@ do typewriting business in LG can also do it 4 u),u will then take d Affidafit to WAEC office.d@ ws w@ I did 2 collect my NECO certificate since I couldnt find my photocard
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by ojsamuel(m): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
AIGS: Hello my name is Chioma, I have gained alot from nairaland and presently am working, but all through the years I have always logged on to nairaland and gotten info but have never participated or registered here. Actually when I came across your dilemma I felt touched because I do have the solution.
My brother works with WAEC so it makes things easier. Due to security reasons its best you mail me,(chiomaaghedo@yahoo.com) he will help you but it will take 1 week and it cost 20,000.
I sent you a mail. Please reply asap. Thanks
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by nonso686: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
AIGS:

To be honest with you, yours is a complicated case because how can we be sure the cert is yours. I dont think my bro will do the job for you.
Pls how can u help me? mine is wrong date of birth and i need it 4 job interview; my e-mail: ihesiabaj@gmail.com
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by chrisifeanyi: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2013
AIGS: Hello my name is Chioma, I have gained alot from nairaland and presently am working, but all through the years I have always logged on to nairaland and gotten info but have never participated or registered here. Actually when I came across your dilemma I felt touched because I do have the solution.
My brother works with WAEC so it makes things easier. Due to security reasons its best you mail me,(chiomaaghedo@yahoo.com) he will help you but it will take 1 week and it cost 20,000.

I SENT YOU AN E-MAIL ....tgokafor........ PLZ REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. TIRED OF CHECKING MY E-MAIL EVERY HOUR.
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
AIGS:

Am sorry I couldn't be of help.
have the same issue
1987 was on my certificate instead of 1991 pls can it be successfully rectified
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by chrisifeanyi: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2013
curious123:

Thank you so much for helping me. I thought you were fraudulent at first but I just decided to give it a shot. I am really grateful, God bless you.

Please can you help me with Chioma's contact. I really need her assistance urgently. I've sent her mail but she hasn't replied THANKS
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by Bukkasukka: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Pls i have a similar problem, but d mistake is in the name.EZE, SHED CHUKWUEBUKA was written instead of EZE, SHEDRACK CHUKWUEBUKA. Someone told me that an affidavit from court or change of name in d newspapers can serve.pls wot do i do?
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by courage54(m): 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Wat is d way out pls!
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by cosytee02: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hope i can still rectify my DOB error nw,my date of birth was 10th of march 1995,buh my original waec carries 10th of march,1994.....hw can i do dat?
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by McHenry99: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
Sleekbaby:
@ desoul, am stil waiting 4 d requirements nah or if u cnt snd it 2 my mail, update us hia, is vry impt 2 me plz
Pls ma, did the guy help you with the correction...cos I need help too
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by Sleekbaby(f): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
No
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by Partnerbiz3: 6:11am On Aug 31, 2017
obaxlove:
I hrd is like 10K. That it will take 6months or so to make the correction. I am not sure of d info. I am in d same shoe wit u guys. I lost a fat job becos of dat. I should go to WAEC office next week thurs or fri.

Pls anyone dat has correct info can help us before den.
.Hello

were u later able to do anything?
and how come u lost a job cos of dat?
I thought affidavit would have sufficed?
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by opizu: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2017
is waec still doing the correction on certificates? how's the processing
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by ckeedee: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2017
Please i need help too ooo
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by Ndygold007: 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2023
@ sharonhope,call me for more information ASAP, thanks....
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by engrpaulineyo: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
Correction and rectification of any WAEC , WAEC Gce results, mistake on date of Birth ( DoB ) , Names spelling mistake and Year is still on going .
Plz note : Waec mistake on Results or Certificate can be corrected, rectify and Candidate will be issued another new Certificate.
Call or WhatsApp Dr Paul W A E C 0ficial on - O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 , for Assistance now.
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by julianayomi: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2023
opizu:
is waec still doing the correction on certificates? how's the processing
yes they are still doing it
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by barryatunde: 12:52am On Aug 24, 2023
julianayomi:
yes they are still doing it
ok
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by julianayomi: 3:21am On Sep 12, 2023
angry sad
Re: Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! by mrsusanoladi: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
how can I go about this wrong DOB on Waec certificate 2013, I need it to be corrected for an interview process

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2017 NECO Co-ordination Coming Soon / Questions To Ask Before Accepting A Job Offer. / The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.