Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! (5094 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) / 7 Signs She’ll Be Good In Bed / will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Mynd44: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
Popowaa: Even if he's very fine and bad in bed i wont consider him hw more bad looks with zero performance?
So I have hope with you?
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Popowaa: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
Show me what u can do and i will answer u *winks*
Mynd_44:
So I have hope with you?
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Mynd44: 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
Popowaa: Show me what u can do and i will answer u *winks*
Come over for the night
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Popowaa: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Definitely will
Mynd_44:
Come over for the night
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Mynd44: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
Popowaa: Definitely will
Been a long time though...mail me...seriously
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by UncleJJ(m): 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
With enuff confetti baby you will feel no pain.
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Popowaa: 9:44am On Jun 06, 2013
I will
Mynd_44:
Been a long time though...mail me...seriously
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2013
Popowaa: I will
So you guz have turn my thread to a meet up joint.... You have to pay me for creating this platform for you.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by slymm(f): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
Hmmn, this is a nightmare, an ugly dude dead as wood in the sack?....that is a horrible combination. My advice is if he has enough money to make the babe turn the other cheek, then she must learn to cope. Love him and marry him, and then she can have a very young good looking man on the side who will make her sing like a canary in the bedroom. You see, she gets to eat her cake and have it too. If he is ugly, broke and bad in bed, honey drop him like a sack of patatoes. He is dead weight, and dead weight will only pull you down.
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Popowaa: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
tongue
bengreat:
So you guz have turn my thread to a meet up joint.... You have to pay me for creating this platform for you.
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Popowaa: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
Smh,this is sheer stup!dity remixed with wickedness.
slymm: Hmmn, this is a nightmare, an ugly dude dead as wood in the sack?....that is a horrible combination. My advice is if he has enough money to make the babe turn the other cheek, then she must learn to cope. Love him and marry him, and then she can have a very young good looking man on the side who will make her sing like a canary in the bedroom. You see, she gets to eat her cake and have it too. If he is ugly, broke and bad in bed, honey drop him like a sack of patatoes. He is dead weight, and dead weight will only pull you down.
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
Popowaa: I will
sista make u no listen to mynd ooo he is a kidnapper.u can try me instead wink.i too good for bed such that babes dey nickname me master wink
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by slymm(f): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
@popwa...wickedness and stupidty? Just for a good advice? Na wa oh. Well I just gave my own advice, and I know its the best.
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Dsage1: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
lefulefu:
sista make u no listen to mynd ooo he is a kidnapper.u can try me instead wink.i too good for bed such that babes dey nickname me master wink

Mynd wey don start the runz through PM,you dey here dey type grin
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Popowaa: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
Remember marriage is a lifetime situation it's better to leave him than resnt him for the rest of ur life
slymm: @popwa...wickedness and stupidty? Just for a good advice? Na wa oh. Well I just gave my own advice, and I know its the best.
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by ladyinvelvet(f): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
25omega: why is a guy the person asking this question
Maybe because he's d guy he's referring to. grin

1 Like

Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by BB013(m): 6:56am On Jun 07, 2013
Never judge a guy performance on d bed by the first time u just had sex..
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Godson201333(m): 7:29am On Jun 07, 2013
@OP do not tell us that you are not handsome and also not good in bed,we know all those trick that guys of these days use in asking NL questions. cheesy grin thats why FELA said double wahala for deaddy bodddyy
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Mynd44: 8:39am On Jun 07, 2013
B_B013: Never judge a guy performance on d bed by the first time u just had sex..
Hmmm
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2013
ladyinvelvet: Maybe because he's d guy he's referring to. grin

Seriously you wouldn't want to see my pix or try in me b...
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2013
The question is do I love him?

If the answer is yes.

Anything is possible....MEANING HE CAN BE AS GREAT AS I WANT HIM TO BE!!!
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Popowaa: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2013
Nervousness abi?But remember first impressions count a lot
B_B013: Never judge a guy performance on d bed by the first time u just had sex..
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Dsage1: 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
Popowaa: Nervousness abi?But remember first impressions count a lot

Abeg shift, what if he was not in the mood at that particular time?
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
numerical_guy:

Isn't that too harsh...

Not at all......
she is right.
After all that, if my soul can still hang itself, It will
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
rokiatu: The question is do I love him?

If the answer is yes.

Anything is possible....MEANING HE CAN BE AS GREAT AS I WANT HIM TO BE!!!

Am really trying to understand you ma.
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
baibijay:

Am really trying to understand you ma.

Se..x is an art it can be learned. No one is born a great lover.

1 Like

Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
Sanboy25: [font=Lucida Sans
Unicode] @OP: Dump the guy, life is too short for you to be coping with
unsatisfying 'love-making' by an ugly dude. cool
[/font]

That's all. cool
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
Handsomeemmy: wow! this is harsh ooooo

how nau
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
rokiatu:

Se..x is an art it can be learned. No one is born a great lover.

Some people never learn.
If he is even goodlooking I can still consider letting him learn.

Nothing sucks more than waking up next to an ugly guy who couldn't satisfy you.

Save yourself the trauma.
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
baibijay:

Some people never learn.
If he is even goodlooking I still consider letting him learn.

Nothing sucks more than waking up next to an ugly guy who couldn't satisfy you.

Save yourself the trauma.

Whats ugly to you may not be ugly to me. smiley smiley smiley I go for attraction when going for a partner not public opinion of how he should look like. I personally have to be attracted to someone to date them.
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
rokiatu:

Whats ugly to you may not be ugly to me. smiley smiley smiley I go for attraction
when going for a partner not public opinion of how he should look like. I
personally have to be attracted to someone to date them.

The point here is the babe doesn't find him goodlooking, Thanks to the juju called 'love', she went on. . .
And now she thinks he sûcks in bed.

For God sake, What kind of juju or jazz will still keep anyone there. angry angry angry
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
Godson201333: @OP do not tell us that you are not handsome and also not good in bed,we know all those trick that guys of these days use in asking NL questions. cheesy grin thats why FELA said double wahala for deaddy bodddyy

Dupe just tell me you wanna see a pix of me and I'll oblige you... C'est fini!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Women Want / My Sex Story With Ijebu Girls. / +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.