Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? (7905 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by adonbilivit: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
you guys love each other so much but you just discovered he or she cant satisfy your intimate desires. would you still get married to him or her? guys answer these too. love is blind because you can not see what happens behind. mind you, you guys can comfortably reproduce so giving birth after marriage wont be an issue
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by PrincessB1(f): 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
undecided
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by ERCROSS(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by dapsy4u2(m): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
undecided
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Ibyno(m): 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
If u last 3 hours and u can't pregnant her, and last 5 mins but can do the job, which do u prefer ?, oga sex no be food again, as far u go fit register as a man .

6 Likes

Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Hermanie(m): 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ibyno:
as far u go fit register as a man .

Very funny but true
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by passionate88: 12:27am On Oct 31, 2014
angryangryangry
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 31, 2014
adonbilivit:
girls answer these too. love is blind because you can not see what happens behind. mind you, you guys can comfortably reproduce so giving birth after marriage wont be an issue
Em repeat your question again. I did not hear you well well
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by adonbilivit: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2014
dovelike:

Em repeat your question again. I did not hear you well well
if you did not "hear" me well read it again. lolz...can you marry a man or woman that does not satisfy you sexually? remember giving birth is not his or her problem

1 Like

Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by coolzeal(m): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2014
Some women are repressed sexually, they feel that s*ex is for making babies only and anything beyond that is a chore that has to be taken care of for the man. Don't yell ladies, I know there are a lot of men that think the same way. Much of the time these feelings are a result of the way these people were raised. They were taught that s*ex is nasty, dirty or whatever. It was so ingrained in their mentality that when they get out and find a mate those teachings keep coming back at them. I despise boring s*ex and if my girlfriend is choked with that, I did communicate and teach her more. I will bring the wild in her.

4 Likes

Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Crocz(m): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2014
No way in the most deepest part of hell
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2014
A capital NO. And I can't even teach a girl how to have s.ex. I don't do virgins.
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by talk2sonia(f): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2014
good sex keeps the mind and body at ease, for me o he must deliver atleast 30mins anytin below dat one na yawa.
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
adonbilivit:
if you did not "hear" me well read it again. lolz...can you marry a man or woman that does not satisfy you sexually? remember giving birth is not his or her problem
How you go take know say em no fit satisfy you for bed b4 marriage? Abi dey don bed themselves b4 marriage? adonbilivit grin
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
donpeey22:
A capital NO. And I can't even teach a girl how to have s.ex. I don't do virgins.
Virgins dont do you. tongue

6 Likes

Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Mprex(f): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nobody was born a fv.ck guru. Everybody that knows how to satisfy a woman on bed was a novice sometime ago. So he should learn. Shekina!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
dovelike:

Virgins dont do you. tongue
Sweery are you a virgin?! cheesy

1 Like

Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by KingTom(m): 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mprex:
Nobody was born a fv.ck guru. Everybody that knows how to satisfy a woman on bed was a novice sometime ago. So he should learn. Shekina!
Nwuye mo you have returned grin
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
donpeey22:
Sweery are you a virgin?! cheesy
lol embarassed

1 Like

Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Oboma1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
Thread like this is so so funny. Someone has given you the exact answer....

https://www.nairaland.com/1971522/here-shoulder-cry
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Oboma1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
Thread like this is so so funny. Someone has given you the exact answer....in this your own thread. READ IT ALL OVER AGAIN.

https://www.nairaland.com/1971522/here-shoulder-cry
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Mprex(f): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
KingTom:

Nwuye mo you have returned grin
you! sad cheesy
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by extremelygolden: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
Yes, I will marry him and teach him.

2 Likes

Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
talk2sonia:
good sex keeps the mind and body at ease, for me o he must deliver atleast 30mins anytin below dat one na yawa.
na battery

2 Likes

Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by mayayinks(f): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
donpeey22:
. U don't do virgins. So who did u when u wr still a virgin.
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by dammie4j(m): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
shockwave91:

na battery
Abeg elp me ask er oooooo
lol...

1 Like

Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by dammie4j(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
mayayinks:
. U don't do virgins. So who did u when u wr still a virgin.
Don't u know dat work xperience is quite important at every strata in life. which s*x is not an exception tho...
So plzzzz u must be self made...

2 Likes

Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by KingTom(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mprex:

you! sad cheesy
Me! grin
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
ofcoz! with the help of adult movies and s£x teachings, he can learn, or if the other partner is good in it, he/she can teach him or her. how do u think married virgins satisfy each other?undecided if both the man and woman are novice, they can learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by dre11(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
No one is born to be an expert
But everyone can be trained to be one.. .

It's all about choice

So we teach ourselves to make the sessions explosive and keep discovering the tiger in her and brings it out while she discovers the hidden bull in me.

When a bull meets a tiger.. ....
The sojourn and expedition has just begin
gringrin cool
Re: will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? by major466(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: City Girl Scheming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.