Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,865 members, 7,855,547 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (68976 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
adaobi123: [size=40pt]THANK YOU 190 FOR MAKING MY DREAM COME TRU[/size] kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin

U're welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 2legit2qwt: 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
nikkyshyne: Thank you people. I had fun for sure. I really do appreciate the votes.

Oh well, my bags are on my head as I humbly vamooooooose!!!

One more thing...

#Team Lupey# cool

You're a very beautiful woman kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
ogugua88:

Go recount the 330 votes. When you're done, we can compare numbers. wink
Dnt mind the mumu. After all the hardwork you did. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
2legit2qwt:

You're a very beautiful woman kiss kiss
Agreed. Black is Beautiful cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by bullyman36(m): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
adaobi123: [size=40pt]THANK YOU MY VOTERS[/size] kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin
yea we did it.nw final nd dats going to be a little tense
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Chinwem(f): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
190:

Nor go contest dey here dey talk undecided

After you mister!
Try and get yourself some DSTV and see how it's really done.
Try YouTube if you can afford it - miss world, universe etc
I don't need textbook answers, i need them to think on their feet

Ignorance is bliss so I wouldn't expect you to understand these things
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by swtxt(f): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
sexkills and Ogugua88 na God name I take dey beg una, no try this kind thing again o angry Haba sef! even if na presidential election sef angry

btw una try... Thumbs up. u guys sure do make a great team...
much love kiss
congrats to the lovely 5!!!
Vanneni love, I'll miss u cry
u are beautiful kiss

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
190:

U're welcome smiley

gaaayyyyyyyyyyyy angry
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
Subomi-luv:
He has a thing for eyebrows tongue

he just likes women that look like doctors or with a calm face

na so the other day he nearly lost him balance becos of his fav mod wen dey wear glasses grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by sweetcheecks(f): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
[size=24pt]CONGRATULATIONS LITTLE NADIA!!! WOOOP! WOOOP!

#Team Nadia is da bomb
Now lets do this for the final!!! kiss kiss kiss[/size]

Congrats to the Top 5! To the last 3 You are beautiful and brave! All the best for the final!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
Chinwem:

After you mister
Try and get yourself some DSTV and see how it's really done.
Try YouTube if you can afford it - miss world, universe etc
I don't need textbook answers, i need them to think on their feet

Do you know how long that will take on a thread like this with people commenting in between? Plus, bad internet connection in Naija...abeg, let them have the 24 hours.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by pekelepekele(m): 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
nikkyshyne: Thank you people. I had fun for sure. I really do appreciate the votes.

Oh well, my bags are on my head as I humbly vamooooooose!!!

One more thing...

#Team Lupey# cool

You are a wonderful person, You were evicted and you still choose to support another female contestant . Most female won't do that
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
adaobi123:

gaaayyyyyyyyyyyy angry

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
190:

grin grin tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by nikkyshyne(f): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
lalaosky: Oh no, my nikkishyne!!.... *wailing*

The lady with an alluring smile. So I won't be seeing your infectious smile in the final?. It hurts.

Well, you're a winner mammi, don't let the results weigh you.
shit happens. Thanks papi.

Best of luck to the 5 finalist. Sleekchic is pretty. She reminds me of me.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by albacete(m): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Dnt mind the mumu. After all the hardwork you did. Mtcheww

that is un-ladylike.
First was Fool, second now mumu. Haba!
Stop hurting yourself, dear. We are all here to catch fun.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by pekelepekele(m): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
LUPEY for the final. Just that it's only God that can reward me for voting for you , i can't even get a kiss or a hug from you because i don't know you in person .abi which kind life be this undecided

grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by splashbaby(m): 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
adaobi123:

no worries tongue
grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
190:

he just likes women that look like doctors or with a calm face

na so the other day he nearly lost him balance becos of his fav mod wen dey wear glasses grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
pekelepekele:

You are a wonderful person, You were evicted and you still choose to support another female contestant . Most female won't do that

yes nikky was the only one i voted for who lost anyways

i think probably cos shes past 25 dats why she lost

sleekchic go be the next person to carry her bags grin grin grin

Just kidding ibeg
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Chinwem(f): 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
ItsModella:
Do you know how long that will take on a thread like this with people commenting in between? Plus, bad internet connection in Naija...abeg, let them have the 24 hours.

People commenting in between didn't seem to be a problem when your mods took ten minutes to paste results and that's not my problem that's what organizers are for

This is my opinion, you have yours ........I see you like expo so suit yourself
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin tongue

see as your body just dey sweet you angry
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by xynerise: 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol. Not everyone is a wasp like you.

You've all voted for beauty. Time to vote for brains.
shut up!! Who be Wasp? Antelope like you grin. No worry I know where to catch you.

Congrats Damsels! The winners deserve it. There are no losers cos ya all are beautiful but we need just a Miss Nairaland.

Vanneni, you are my Miss Nairaland. I no send all this people wey them vote as top 5. You are amazing just the way you are. Same goes to other losers contestants who were voted out. You girls are the bomb!! If polygamy is an option, I will grab you all.

I wish the top 5 models goodluck in the next round.

#Team Lupey. I have signed a new deal undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
albacete:

that is un-ladylike.
First was Fool, second now mumu. Haba!
Stop hurting yourself, dear. We are all here to catch fun.
Dude you need to take a chill pill and relax. Aba, it's not that serious. Rude posts get a rude reply. KAPISH smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
Chinwem:

People commenting in between didn't seem to be a problem when your mods took ten minutes to paste results and that's not my problem that's what organizers are for

wtf? abeg, chill on the attitude, who's fighting with you? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
Chinwem:

modella likes expo grin grin grin grin

dats funny

Modella dish am out grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by nikkyshyne(f): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
pekelepekele:

C'mon. It's just a game. This isn't anything serious. Much love to all contestants.

Thanks mami kiss

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
@ lupey.. i must confess, u're real african woman! the curves, the smile, the everything about you is somehow unique! the charisma in your pix shows that you're in a class of your own..

@ Nadia.. well, only you know how you got to this final but you have to do more than what you've done before to win this final.. like we always say, men are easily convinced by what they see!!! abegi let us see more cuz we want more! nice hips, nice behind, nice figure, nice protruding chest grin

@ Adaobi.. me don't know how she got to this final.. i think it's a miracle

@ sleekchic.. u're a very sharp girl!! you're wise and you've gat nice tactics! u know you're fine and you just had to use it the other way round.. kudo's

@ Nurse graise.. most guyz love nurses grin i told you that you will win from the very beginning but hmmmm you've gotten to the final.. really i must confess, you're a beauty queen! u would go far in any pageant outside Nairaland.. cuz you're tall, beautiful, no excessive figure 8 and the rest.. u would fit easily into any dress! ur face is cool, ur set of teeth are good! no wrinkle on your face.. above all, you're sexy! bring on your shine in this last stages and you will see yourself being crowned!

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 2legit2qwt: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
Chinwem:

Isn't it supposed to be a suggestion? Why do you sound like you wanna shove it down everybody's throat?
Oh and fyi, a thread was put up way back and before the event even started specifically to ask for recommendations, where art thou then undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
xynerise:
shut up!! Who be Wasp? Antelope like you grin. No worry I know where to catch you.

Congrats Damsels! The winners deserve it. There are no losers cos ya all are beautiful but we need just a Miss Nairaland.

Vanneni, you are my Miss Nairaland. I no send all this people wey them vote as top 5. You are amazing just the way you are. Same goes to other losers contestants who were voted out. You girls are the bomb!! If polygamy is an option, I will grab you all.

I wish the top 5 models goodluck in the next round.

#Team Lupey. I have sign a new deal undecided

U nor dey shame

Mr NL dey there go contest grin grin

Giant rat undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
Awwww... Well done girlies!

I'm ill o! But, all no spoil I go campaign wiv little strength wey dey my body.

LUPEY! Revise abeg! Kill dose questions o! Make mama proud.

Adakolanut, well done bebe! I told u I'll see u in the finals, I no b winch o! Bedt, ur likeable/ loveable character speaks. To those ragga muffin excrembre throwing subliminal shots at ya pics, God pass them! Go mami! Show dem it's a london thing.... Brap brap brap! Bullet! Gaza mi seh kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (92)

Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos / 8 People Who Died During Sex / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.