Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 - Romance (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (68655 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by EzePromoe: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
Seun: I vote for Adaobi and against everyone else. It was a very easy decision.
GBAMEST!

I wonder what you all are waiting for when Oga Seun has already boarded OYOYO AIRLINE.
Because OYOYO AIRLINE is the most reliable, he said it was an easy decision. I wonder why some voters are still patronizing DANA AIRLINES :-

*with strong sarcasm*
I guess, they need a safe landing at Iju-Ishaga airport crashport cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Omobarca: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
This lupey has turned to PDP sha! :/ #Congrats adaobi
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by brosdoncome(m): 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
Somebody said someone's head is like mango, u didn't hide that.....I wonder what wrong I said that made u hide my post....pdp is @ work here oh sad
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Suprises: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
albacete: WTF happened?
I sense rigging.
I can't believe this!

Yesterday, i lost my tea
Today, it is vanneni.

Am short of words.
Locate d nearest church for ur deliverance

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
ItsModella:
wtf? abeg, chill on the attitude, who's fighting with you? undecided undecided
people have their panties up their ass on this thread. Na fight. Hmm
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
ojoro wuruwuru panyar

After voting with 17 ids she came fifth?

HEAVY LIE
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by albacete(m): 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
Subomi-luv:
[s]Dude you need to take a chill pill and relax. Aba, it's not that serious. Rude posts get a rude reply. KAPISH smiley[/s]

Rude is NOT the word.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Suprises: 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
Omo_barca: This lupey has turned to PDP sha! :/ #Congrats adaobi
Dnt mind them...professional riggers
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
lucenzo: ojoro wuruwuru panyar

HEAVY LIE

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
Seun: I think Adaobi's eyebrows are awesome. They don't have to be painted on every morning. You could check them out without rubbing them off by mistake. And they are there. No one can deny that. They are there. She actually has eyebrows. All the time. That seems to be very rare these days, so she deserves extra credit.

Dude you don't need to flatter her to make up from your previous flop comment, we get it.

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by nikkyshyne(f): 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
190:

yes nikky was the only one i voted for who lost anyways

i think probably cos shes past 25 dats why she lost
Sorry I disappointed you crycry
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Graise(m): 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
Thanks,Hun!
bennyraz: @ lupey.. i must confess, u're real african woman! the curves, the smile, the everything about you is somehow unique! the charisma in your pix shows that you're in a class of your own..

@ Nadia.. well, only you know how you got to this final but you have to do more than what you've done before to win this final.. like we always say, men are easily convinced by what they see!!! abegi let us see more cuz we want more! nice hips, nice behind, nice figure, nice protruding chest grin

@ Adaobi.. me don't know how she got to this final.. i think it's a miracle

@ sleekchic.. u're a very sharp girl!! you're wise and you've gat nice tactics! u know you're fine and you just had to use it the other way round.. kudo's

@ Nurse graise.. most guyz love nurses grin i told you that you will win from the very beginning but hmmmm you've gotten to the final.. really i must confess, you're a beauty queen! u would go far in any pageant outside Nairaland.. cuz you're tall, beautiful, no excessive figure 8 and the rest.. u would fit easily into any dress! ur face is cool, ur set of teeth are good! no wrinkle on your face.. above all, you're sexy! bring on your shine in this last stages and you will see yourself being crowned!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Sweetlemon(f): 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
Of course my top 3 girls made it to the finals!
Now listen up Lupey, Nadia, and Graise, you gotta show those people that beauty and brains are good fellows. Do not fall my hand!
You girls must make top 3!
Lupey, I am expecting more from you! wink

I wish people were as half as open-minded and as polite as this when I contested and I also wish this question and answer segment was part of the show then sad

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
Idowuogbo: Awwww... Well done girlies!

I'm ill o! But, all no spoil I go campaign wiv little strength wey dey my body.

LUPEY! Revise abeg! Kill dose questions o! Make mama proud.

Adakolanut, well done bebe! I told u I'll see u in the finals, I no b winch o! Bedt, ur likeable/ loveable character speaks. To those ragga muffin excrembre throwing subliminal shots at ya pics, God pass them! Go mami! Show dem it's a london thing.... Brap brap brap! Bullet! Gaza mi seh kiss

thank you hun kiss

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by ikekings(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2013

HEAVY LIE
Lmao... grin grin grin...
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by UyiIredia(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
@ adaobi123: I'm not impressed with your backside pic. Maybe you can impress me. Please post a picture of your frontside. The face will do.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
Congrats ladies.. Time to kidnap that Lupey girl
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sweetlemon: Of course my top 3 girls made it to the finals!
Now listen up Lupey, Nadia, and Graise, you gotta show those people that beauty and brains are good fellows. Do not fall my hand!
You girls must make top 3!
Lupey, I am expecting more from you! wink

I wish people were as half as open-minded and as polite as this when I contested and I also wish this question and answer segment was part of the show then sad

embarassed embarassed

and i had a crush on you back then but i was forced against my wish embarassed embarassed
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Dygeasy(m): 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
nadia_SA: I vote Nadia_SA

And 4 beautiful girlz..
check your mailbox... Get back to me ASAP!

#teamNadia
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by slimyem: 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dear Vanneni is out?shocked

This is sooooo wrong!

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sweetlemon: I wish people were as half as open-minded and as polite as this when I contested and I also wish this question and answer segment was part of the show then sad

I think we've all learned from the mistakes made in the past. The prior contests weren't the best, which is why major changes were made. I'm glad you're liking this one though. It seems more cheerful if you ask me.

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Suprises: 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2013

HEAVY LIE
Them too like OJORO o...dnt mind them
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by albacete(m): 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by nikkyshyne(f): 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
2legit2qwt:

You're a very beautiful woman kiss kiss
embarassed. Thank you darl kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by ikekings(m): 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dygeasy: check your mailbox... Get back to me ASAP!

#teamNadia
Ehnnn... Campaign manager.... grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Omobarca: 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
Suprises: Dnt mind them...professional riggers

No oh. Dont misread my comment. Nothing was rigged. It was free, fair and honest. Check the screenshots or count it yourself.

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
nikkyshyne: Sorry I disappointed you crycry

No its okay

uve indeed done ur best

I secretly hoped it was you,lupey and ada that made it to that top three embarassed embarassed

keep up the goodwork honey kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (92)

My Girlfriend Cries During Sex / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral.