Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (68658 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Seun(m): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
Ibime: Seun spectacles are not working properly. As much as I give Adaobi props for having the gumption to step up to bat without make-up, her eyebrows are a disaster. I talk am as I see am.
I think Adaobi's eyebrows are awesome. They don't have to be painted on every morning. You could check them out without rubbing them off by mistake. And they are there. No one can deny that. They are there. She actually has eyebrows. All the time. That seems to be very rare these days, so she deserves extra credit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
[size=13pt]@vanneni, if relaxer burnt your hair .. no probs, get virgin hair fertilizer and hopefully by the Grace of God, come december, your hair should have grown and i will personally crown you Miss NL cuz God in his infinite mercy has bestowed such powers on me! u're certainly fine!

hmm.. @ nikkyshine! abeg don't mind guyz jare, i think what they wanted to see more was a little expose/free show which you didn't give them.. abegi, a little freeshow won't cost u anything

@gracebestowed! me love your swag, ur smile and your open teeth.. u pretty! why you didn't get to the final was because you were the photographer of yourself in most of the picture.. well, u fine sha[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
2legit2qwt:
See question shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Anyways, congrats to the top 5 and also the last 3, you guys are the bomb smiley

Adaobi i'm glad you made it kiss kiss

thank you grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by ikekings(m): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
Nna eh d mods should take am easy with the suspense ooo... I don fart tire because I dey wait for result...

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
Seun: I think Adaobi's eyebrows are awesome. They don't have to be painted on every morning. You could check them out without rubbing them off by mistake. And they are there. No one can deny that. They are there. She actually has eyebrows. All the time. That seems to be very rare these days, so she deserves extra credit.

awww thank you embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Feraz(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
fellis:
Wow, that's nice. I cant contest o! Many people I know browse nairaland and I don't want them to catch me contesting in beauty peagent tongue

lol.
Bad feraz grin
lol. . . I get that feeling. Even the drawings I normally upload will soon give my identity away. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy. . .besides, na friend I dey find oh na in make me wan collect contact. . .you understand now! wink

Topic: congrats to the winners but what in Odin's beards happened? Two of my candidates didn't make it. . . cry cry cry
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Obinnau(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sexkill u wicked no be small! I almost died of heart attack!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
Team NADIA rules

Thanks to you all

1 Like

ikekings: Nna eh d mods should take am easy with the suspense ooo... I don fart tire because I dey wait for result...

Suspense gives you gas?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Graise(m): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
Thanks Y'all for bringing me dis far,especially my campaign managers Itsmodella,Deoik an joey,more power to Ur elbows... Plz Guys If U r voting for me don't just mention my name rather type "I vote for Graise" cos if you just mention my name or just say tins abt me,it won't be recognized as a vote,plz pple I need Ur votes to kip coming... God bless U all! I really really appreciate!

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by xynerise: 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
So na so my $1m contract just go? undecided

Bia Ogugua, this questions too much o. You dey put fear for our contestant mind. Some people no even understand some of the questions. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by nikkyshyne(f): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
Thank you people. I had fun for sure. I really do appreciate the votes.

Oh well, my bags are on my head as I humbly vamooooooose!!!

One more thing...

#Team Lupey# cool

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
xynerise: So na so my $1m contract just go? undecided

Bia Ogugua, this questions too much o. You dey put fear for our contestant mind. Some people no even understand some of the questions. grin

Lol. Not everyone is a wasp like you.

You've all voted for beauty. Time to vote for brains.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
Seun: I think Adaobi's eyebrows are awesome. They don't have to be painted on every morning. You could check them out without rubbing them off by mistake. And they are there. No one can deny that. They are there. She actually has eyebrows. All the time. That seems to be very rare these days, so she deserves extra credit.

Seun, why r u admiring Adaobi's eyebrow? undecided undecided
You de fine my trouble oº°˚!

Ada, sista no follow for dis one oº°˚! Ga kwa ya lane biko! A choghi'm troblem!! angry angry
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by splashbaby(m): 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
Congrat NADIA....Adaobi, I didn't mean what I said! I was out to get at the lady attacking my Nadia...Hope u understand! congratulations to all the girls! #TeamNadia

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Chinwem(f): 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
Why on earth are they given up to 24 hours to provide answers to questions
Goodness gracious. What happened to thinking on your feet? 5 minutes at best then best answer wins

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2013

I think u just like women with glasses dazall

save the long gist grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 2legit2qwt: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
Oga @ the top is in love cheesy cheesy

Adaobi, take note of this . I'll make you my best friend so i can live my NL life ban free grin

I'm now a good friend of the oga@thetop's babe cool cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by bullyman36(m): 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
sexkillz: Some people are hating me for this suspense right now. . . grin

If I get hold of U.those teeth of urs are coming dwn cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
You go feaar questions na.

However congrats to the winners.

I comment my other reserve. grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
Chinwem: Why on earth are they given up to 24 hours to provide answers to questions
Goodness gracious. What happened to thinking on your feet? 5 minutes at best then best answer wins

Nor go contest dey here dey talk undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by ikekings(m): 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
ogugua88:

Suspense gives you gas?
My sister na so I see am oooo... grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Feraz(m): 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
190:

grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Oga @ the top is in love cheesy cheesy

Adaobi, take note of this . I'll make you my best friend so i can live my NL life ban free grin

I'm now a good friend of the oga@thetop's babe cool cheesy cheesy

LMAAOO grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
Oh no, my nikkishyne!!.... *wailing*

The lady with an alluring smile. So I won't be seeing your infectious smile in the final?. It hurts.

Well, you're a winner mammi, don't let the results weigh you.

Congrats to others, vanneni and gracebestowed that lost out, y'all are winners. Keep looking beautiful. I love y'all, y'all are wonderfully created. Don't let anybody tell you less

At the 5 finalists, congrats. You ladies rocks!!. I don't even know whom I'm gonna vote in the next round. I guess I'll just watch
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by albacete(m): 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
WTF happened?
I sense rigging.
I can't believe this!

Yesterday, i lost my tea
Today, it is vanneni.

Am short of words.
splashbaby: Congrat NADIA....Adaobi, I didn't mean what I said! I was out to get at the lady attacking my Nadia...Hope u understand! congratulations to all the girls! #TeamNadia

no worries tongue
190:

He has a thing for eyebrows tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
albacete: WTF happened?
I sense rigging.
I can't believe this!

Yesterday, i lost my tea
Today, it is vanneni.

Am short of words.

Go recount the 330 votes. When you're done, we can compare numbers. wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
Graise: Thanks Y'all for bringing me dis far,especially my campaign managers Itsmodella,Deoik an joey,more grease to Ur elbows... Plz Guys If U r voting for me don't just mention my name rather type "I vote for Graise" cos if you just mention my name or just say tins abt me,it won't be recognized as a vote,plz pple I need Ur votes to kip coming... God bless U all! I really really appreciate!
You are welcome, dear. You deserve it o because you're fine like that.

Did you see Ogugua's questions? Please, answer them well o, make my job easy on Friday. No short hands, no grammatical errors...just concise and honest answers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (92)

My Girlfriend Cries During Sex / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.