Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,174 members, 7,860,221 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 - Romance (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (69024 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
bennyraz: free her jare!! what is ur problem!! must you always detest her! bully
Smh! Bully? How? undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sweetlemon: Madam, pls try and be accomodating to people you are not close to. Do you watch pageants @ all??
24hrs is damn toooo much! How are we supposed to know the ones that are truly intelligent after they have all downloaded and digested the whole internet
Biko nu, open your mind small

My mind is very open. I do watch pageants. I hope you realize that there's a world of differences between national and international pageants and Miss Nairaland. Our contest is 12 months old. I also hope you realize that national and global pageant contestants prepare for over a year. They eat and exercise to get their bodies looking the way they want. Their trainers bombard them with hundreds of potential questions. I saw that you are rooting for Nadia, Lupey, and Graise. Have you trained any of them mentally or physically? There's no comparison.

Miss World and Miss Universe contestants devote their lives to the pageants in which they're contesting. We asked every day women to participate, and those who could have done so. As you have noticed, most of them work or are in school. Our contestants had less than three weeks to prepare for a revamped contest. Essentially, they are guinea pigs.

The 24-hour deadline will remain. If the time is too much, then we'll make the necessary changes after the male and female contests have ended.

We do not believe in shifting goal posts during the middle of a match.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! that girl had the potential of reaching the final but her arrogance wouldn't just let her. I hate to say it but I said it earlier, you can't insult people and expect them to vote for you, it doesn't work like that.
she had it all..
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! that girl had the potential of reaching the final but her arrogance wouldn't just let her. I hate to say it but I said it earlier, you can't insult people and expect them to vote for you, it doesn't work like that.
nwanyi, you and I still get unfinished business oo angry angry angry
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Someone already suggeated that Nadia should post clearer pictures with better resolution. I hope she listens.

And congrats to everyone brave enough to contest. Keep being beautiful.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by elrony(m): 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Lol e be lyk say mr problematik get allergy for sweetmelon!!...,, lipsrsealed

who's Naomi cowbell pls??..is she contesting??
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by albacete(m): 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Nairaland no go kee pesin . Which one be UNCLAD WIRE
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
bennyraz: she had it all..

who
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Mrs Spokeswoman
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
Congrats to the final 5! Vanneni, and GraceBestowed put up a gallant effort.
Those 8 questions are like JAMB questions shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
A lot has happened here that shouldn't be missed.
Time to go back to the other thread.
Abeg, una should free lemonade, no start again, please!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Someone already suggeated that Nadia should post clearer pictures with better resolution. I hope she listens.

And congrats to everyone brave enough to contest. Keep being beautiful.

odikwa 3310 now comes with 12.5 mega pixel and Bluray DVD too grin grin
bennyraz: she had it all..

Too bad she never brought it angry
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Acidosis(m): 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
Even the blind man on the street knows vanneni is worthy of the crown.

Some of the contestants aren't popular... some have less than 100posts on nairaland. Its not easy abeg..

Some voters didn't even check the 1st page to compare and contrast the photos. Some voted names, some voted out of fear (like if I don't vote for her, she may likely not talk to me again).

In lieu of this disheartening events, I want to propose a blind election in the subsequent beauty contests.
Such that contestants' names would be hidden and replaced with numbers!
That way, no one would be able to identify Miss A, Miss D, Miss F and Miss B.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by brosdoncome(m): 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
nadia_SA: ngizozama mara mona lana...heeee *clapsOnce

Is it dat girl that bald head looks like the current state of Abuja National Stadium?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
elrony: Lol e be lyk say mr problematik get allergy for sweetmelon!!...,, lipsrsealed

who's Naomi cowbell pls??..is she contesting??

Leave her alone... Damn smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
lucenzo: na in good for am

the girl dey do like say na only am go school

just tell me why she didn't vote adaobi
to be sincere, adaobi was the photographer of herself.. how she got to the final is just pure luck and magic and support from the oga at the top of Nairaland.. seun! but guy, abeg make una free sweetlemon jare.. na her style be dat, just take her like that..

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
REALITY101: Leave her alone... Damn smiley

She should also learn to stop causing trouble everywhere she goes. Gosh. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
bennyraz: to be sincere, adaobi was the photographer of herself.. how she got to the final is just pure luck and magic and support from the oga at the top of Nairaland.. seun! but guy, abeg make una free sweetlemon jare.. na her style be dat, just take her like that..

Im guessing other pics where used with self timers
lucenzo: nwanyi, you and I still get unfinished business oo angry angry angry
what business?
Acidosis: Even the blind man on the street knows vanneni is worthy of the crown.

Some of the contestants aren't popular... some have less than 100posts on nairaland. Its not easy abeg..

Some voters didn't even check the 1st page to compare and contrast the photos. Some voted names, some voted out of fear (like if I don't vote for her, she may likely not talk to me again).

In lieu of this disheartening events, I want to propose a blind election in the subsequent beauty contests.

That is your opinion. Not everyone feels the same way so stop crying over spilled milk. There can only be one winner at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by swtxt(f): 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
elrony:

Abala!!!!!!…..,.,dis guy dey vex lol..."wire wey no wear pant"....Jesu!!!!!

grin grin grin
Idowuogbo:
sk,had detested sweetlemon for long.. no be today

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
Acidosis: Even the blind man on the street knows vanneni is worthy of the crown.

Uhmm brof

TBH i started the contest as an adaobi's fan
but right now shes like 2nd or 3rd on my list thanks to Lupey's backassi penisular

Young guy like me - who nor like better thing
I decamp from PDP to Action congress sharp sharp grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2013

I hate to tell you but ur candidate get gorimanpa head i.e opriro mango head grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
Congrats to the finalists...

Meanwhile for the losers...there is still hope...

JBHR-Services also offers assassination services - Whether of person or character..

If you cant win, get even....

We can also hook you up with a cosmetic surgeon who can fix your face and stop you from losing beauty contests in feature

No Job is too big...No Task is impossible

JBHR Service...For the Win
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by elrony(m): 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
REALITY101:

Leave her alone... Damn smiley

Chillax brodi...I wasn't attacking anyone ,sure!!!....I just noticed folks throwing grenades at sumone!!
190:

who
natascha!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (92)

Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.