Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 - Romance (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (68844 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by cowgurl: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Congratz to the finalists and
kudos to the organizers as this is some serious hardwork most especially to the eyes, weldone I say.

Concerning the questions asked, I feel they are too many, 5 of 'em should suffice.
Plus, I also feel the question on goal achievement should be ruled out or better yet be repphrased as not all the contestants might have something outstanding to write about.

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
190:

well vanneni, nikkyshane and Ag Girl won

adaobi, lupey, gracie and sleekchick has been sent back to akwa ibom

where my lollypop undecided

You gotta be kidding me. All the TEAM LUPEY people, wot happened to them? OMG! I don miss beta show oo... sad

I'll be bak wit ur lollipop...u're a good boy. kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by xynerise: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Thanks!
You can be a Jega (INEC) employee.
My name in number 2 made me feel like DON cool
Antelope undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
natascha made so much noise at the beginning! claiming she was the finest girl with class on Nairaland.. well it quite unfortunate not to have seen her in the semi-finals.. upon all her pictures and poses! i warned her about her bragado sha cuz when a child is cutting a tree in the forest, only an elder like me will know the direction of where the tree will fall to..

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Madam, pls try and be accomodating to people you are not close to. Do you watch pageants @ all??
24hrs is damn toooo much! How are we supposed to know the ones that are truly intelligent after they have all downloaded and digested the whole internet
Biko nu, open your mind small
Look, wots ur problem? Don't suffocate her wiv ya opinion mehn... Jeez! Na 24hrs. Deal with it or go hug barb wire mehn! Hian!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Thanks!
You can be a Jega (INEC) employee.
My name in number 2 made me feel like DON cool
use am go withdraw from ATM angry
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by brosdoncome(m): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
lucenzo: who dey hide my post nau? angry angry angry

ogun go kill person dis nite ooo angry angry angry

Dem hide my own post too...na to wake amadioha to join alliance with songo and obatala to intercede for us oh...diz intimidation 4rm d mods don too much o sad
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by idupaul: 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Teeam Nadia

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Look, wots ur problem? Don't suffocate her wiv ya opinion mehn... Jeez! Na 24hrs. Deal with it or go hug barb wire mehn! Hian!

Barb too big

NAKED WIRE

Wire wey no wear cloth angry
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

You gotta be kidding me. All the TEAM LUPEY people, wot happened to them? OMG! I don miss beta show oo... sad

I'll be bak wit ur lollipop...u're a good boy. kiss

No wahala

I prefer strawberry lolly

as for lupey's people ask idowu -

shes led them right into the evil forest in search for the missing crown
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
Acidosis: Many voters based their judgement on popularity...
my friend..
follow-follow
na who make noise pass

This isn't a beauty contest at all... I don't know what to call the event going on here..

No matter how you say it, it will keep happening

Just like you'll vote tea, your candidate over others, it's same way others will vote their friends/girls over yours. That's life for you, learn to live with it

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
C soap opera.. Mehn u guys r fun! Seriously.
bennyraz: natascha made so much noise at the beginning! claiming she was the finest girl with class on Nairaland.. well it quite unfortunate not to have seen her in the semi-finals.. upon all her pictures and poses! i warned her about her bragado sha cuz when a child is cutting a tree in the forest, only an elder like me will know the direction of where the tree will fall to..

Good riddance grin

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
190:

Lucenzo leave that girl alone angry
And if I don't angry angry

you wud Ban me grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
bennyraz: natascha made so much noise at the beginning! claiming she was the finest girl with class on Nairaland.. well it quite unfortunate not to have seen her in the semi-finals.. upon all her pictures and poses! i warned her about her bragado sha cuz when a child is cutting a tree in the forest, only an elder like me will know the direction of where the tree will fall to..
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! that girl had the potential of reaching the final but her arrogance wouldn't just let her. I hate to say it but I said it earlier, you can't insult people and expect them to vote for you, it doesn't work like that.

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by elrony(m): 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
lucenzo:

Barb too big

NAKED WIRE

Wire wey no wear cloth angry

Abala!!!!!!…..,.,dis guy dey vex lol..."wire wey no wear pant"....Jesu!!!!!

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! that girl had the potential of reaching the final but her arrogance wouldn't just let her. I hate to say it but I said it earlier, you can't insult people and expect them to vote for you, it doesn't work like that.
Same thing i said grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by ikekings(m): 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
Lmao!!! grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by sweetcheecks(f): 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
nadia_SA: ngizozama mara mona lana...heeee *clapsOnce

It's all good babes, just prep for your questions! Uzowina! Uyabazi laba. kiss kiss kiss

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 190: 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
lucenzo: And if I don't angry angry

you wud Ban me grin grin

she fit be my future gf so trend carefully ibeg grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
bennyraz: free her jare!! what is ur problem!! must you always detest her! bully
na in good for am

the girl dey do like say na only am go school

just tell me why she didn't vote adaobi

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (92)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl.