Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,424 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. (3746 Views)

I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... / How To Make A Girl Visit You, Even When She Suspects You Are ‘up To Something’. / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Popowaa: 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
I have a friend who of recent says she suspect her baby boy is gay.She says he is very close to this whiteman who is his only male friend and his female friends calls him a he bitch.He's caring and all that but she says she has this strong urge her baby is gay.Pls nl are there any signs that show ur bf is gay?shd she stay or walk out?
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
Really?If I find out my bf is gay what wud I do?I wud slowly pull off my clothes completely(that's after asking him),walk slowly with head down, sit on the bed,I wud look down at my punnany and burst into uncontrollable tears embarassed embarassed, while muttering"Baby but my kitty Kat no sweet you reach?" cry angry

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by daviide: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
lynpetra: Really?If I find out my bf is gay what wud I do?I wud slowly pull off my clothes completely(that's after asking him),walk slowing and sit on the bed,I wud look down at my punnany and burst into uncontrollable tears embarassed embarassed, while muttering"Baby but my kitty Kat no sweet you reach?" cry angry
tf! Wrong witt you ..rotflmao you're bad ..if its me am turnin' straight!! wink
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by sakaguchi(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
Eya!
That's too bad oo!
But she should look at the bright side, him no go the pursue everything (sorry, I mean anything) in skirt.
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by sakaguchi(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Popowaa: I have a friend who of recent says she suspect her baby boy is gay.
....but she says she has this strong urge her baby is gay.
These got me confused for sometime you know?
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
Make she am and if he deny make she find torch light check the opening of e bottom
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Popowaa: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
Lmao
lynpetra: Really?If I find out my bf is gay what wud I do?I wud slowly pull off my clothes completely(that's after asking him),walk slowing and sit on the bed,I wud look down at my punnany and burst into uncontrollable tears embarassed embarassed, while muttering"Baby but my kitty Kat no sweet you reach?" cry angry
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Popowaa: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
It hard to knw u are sharing ur boo with another man
sakaguchi: Eya!
That's too bad oo!
But she should look at the bright side, him no go the pursue everything (sorry, I mean anything) in skirt.
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
She needs to be sure first. Just because someone has a gay friend doesn't make that person gay. There're plenty of straight people out there who have gay friends, so he wouldn't be the first nor the last. She shouldn't rely on assumptions nor gossip. If he is gay, let him come out himself. If she's uncomfortable with the whole situation, then she should just let the r-ship go.
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by trappatoni(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
lmao,if I were to be that guy,seeing the punanny will make me straight immediately.those guys are missing oo
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by trappatoni(m): 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
Pun any,that's the best word I,be heard this year,you badt oo
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by biolabee(m): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
lynpetra: Really?If I find out my bf is gay what wud I do?I wud slowly pull off my clothes completely(that's after asking him),walk slowly with head down, sit on the bed,I wud look down at my punnany and burst into uncontrollable tears embarassed embarassed, while muttering"Baby but my kitty Kat no sweet you reach?" cry angry

You are officially a kolo woman cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Exponental(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
Popowaa: I have a friend who of recent says she suspect her baby boy is gay.She says he is very close to this whiteman who is his only male friend and his female friends calls him a he bitch.He's caring and all that but she says she has this strong urge her baby is gay.Pls nl are there any signs that show ur bf is gay?shd she stay or walk out?
since it's ur friend, try seducing him, give him ur body. If he phucks u, tell him to do a 2nd round, if he does then he is not gay
but
if he flees, he is gay n only attracted to ur friend.
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
lynpetra: Really?If I find out my bf is gay what wud I do?I wud slowly pull off my clothes completely(that's after asking him),walk slowly with head down, sit on the bed,I wud look down at my punnany and burst into uncontrollable tears embarassed embarassed, while muttering"Baby but my kitty Kat no sweet you reach?" cry angry
you won't get to say ths bolded if I were the guy...

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by 25omega(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
a comedian says there are two ways to know if your man is gay

1. listen to him fart. you know how men fart as in pruuuuuuuuuuuuuuun or bllllllllaaaaaatttt. if you here those sounds then he aint gay but if his fart goes like wind then you have a problem

2. if you guys are having sex, take a finger and run it up the crack of his behind or even touch his brown eye. If he doesn't jump and say hey or beat your azz for putting your finger in his azz then he is gay as hell

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by lovelydoll: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
See what happens when you push homosexuals far into their closet. they end up dating/marrying girls/boys.without even having any attraction to them.

and the straight person is hurt in the end

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by babseg(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
he is not gay he is BI-CURIOUS grin

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
He could be bisexual, she should try and talk to him, ask him if he's gay/bisexual and if he says yes then she should ask him if he is willing to change for her as she doesn't like gays.
If he says yes and you know you love him and want to remain with him then try satisfying some of his needs and show him reasons why being straight is the best!
But if he says no or gets into a defensive mode then I'll advice you leave him alone and move on, life is too short to spend with someone who doesn't wish to change for the better. (Better here meaning from your own point of view)
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Godson201333(m): 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
Make he try seduce am,If the guy makes any move then he is a gay oo
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Popowaa: 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
I'm a friend not a sexuality tester
Exponental:
since it's ur friend, try seducing him, give him ur body. If he phucks u, tell him to do a 2nd round, if he does then he is not gay
but
if he flees, he is gay n only attracted to ur friend.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Popowaa: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
She said when she asked him he was like everybody ask him that question but he is straight.My question to her was y everybody will be asking de same question if he is straight and most of his female friends calling him a he b!tch
hornipipe: He could be bisexual, she should try and talk to him, ask him if he's gay/bisexual and if he says yes then she should ask him if he is willing to change for her as she doesn't like gays.
If he says yes and you know you love him and want to remain with him then try satisfying some of his needs and show him reasons why being straight is the best!
But if he says no or gets into a defensive mode then I'll advice you leave him alone and move on, life is too short to spend with someone who doesn't wish to change for the better. (Better here meaning from your own point of view)
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
Popowaa: She said when she asked him he was like everybody ask him that question but he is straight.My question to her was y everybody will be asking de same question if he is straight and most of his female friends calling him a he b!tch
since she's asked him and he said he's straight but she's still got doubts, she should make a decision whether to remain in the relationship or not, its as simple as that.
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Popowaa: 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
It's not that easy when she's into him a great deal
hornipipe: since she's asked him and he said he's straight but she's still got doubts, she should make a decision whether to remain in the relationship or not, its as simple as that.
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Smuthx(m): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Is there signs or mere speculation..Has there been any incidents that led her to believe he is.
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Exponental(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
Popowaa: I'm a friend not a sexuality tester
lol...... A friend in need is friend indeed.
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Popowaa: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
Lol
Exponental:
lol...... A friend in need is friend indeed.
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Les: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
Let her do 5days dryfasting like I did wen I felt fly after a sexy cupid pricked my a$s.... I seriously hope and pray and fast am not turning into a Bi
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 06, 2013
hi, here is five ways you can know if your boyfriend is gay:

1.Taylor Swift
After listening to "Love Story" for the third time in a row, you apologize to your boyfriend and tell him he can pick the next song. A few seconds go by and he responds, "Well, maybe we can listen to it just one more time .... "

2. Sex
He wants to wait for marriage to have sex with you. I have no issue with people with morals and standards and I myself am a recovering slut. Damn you, liberal arts education! But, even if you two decide to wait to have sex, at least strip down in front of him and make sure he's into it. And also, make sure that little bastard is not looking at any pictures of men that you have around your room, sister.

3. Homophobia
If your little diva of a boyfriend has an issue with gay people, then guess what? He's gay. Sadly, the most homophobic and oppressive guys act this way to get the attention off themselves.

4. Clothes
You spend close to two hours getting ready for your date night. You know you look hot -- you'd bang yourself if you could (and, quite honestly, you tried after that third crown and Coke). When he arrives, all he says is, "Oh my gosh, pink really is your color. But, are you really going do that with your hair? Here, let me help."

5 party
After much discussion, you two finally agree to have a party. He is beyond excited. After wondering out loud what it will be like to have sex with another girl, he says, "Who said anything about a girl?"

Hope this helps and if it does not really I can give you more

bO
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 06, 2013
it's very easy to know if he's gay nah. Take daily measurement of the size of his asshole. If it's gettin bigger, then dia's fire on d mountain.
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Popowaa: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2013
I will remember u in my prayers
Les: Let her do 5days dryfasting like I did wen I felt fly after a sexy cupid pricked my a$s.... I seriously hope and pray and fast am not turning into a Bi
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Popowaa: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2013
Add more abeg
babe_online: hi, here is five ways you can know if your boyfriend is gay:

1.Taylor Swift
After listening to "Love Story" for the third time in a row, you apologize to your boyfriend and tell him he can pick the next song. A few seconds go by and he responds, "Well, maybe we can listen to it just one more time .... "

2. Sex
He wants to wait for marriage to have sex with you. I have no issue with people with morals and standards and I myself am a recovering slut. Damn you, liberal arts education! But, even if you two decide to wait to have sex, at least strip down in front of him and make sure he's into it. And also, make sure that little bastard is not looking at any pictures of men that you have around your room, sister.

3. Homophobia
If your little diva of a boyfriend has an issue with gay people, then guess what? He's gay. Sadly, the most homophobic and oppressive guys act this way to get the attention off themselves.

4. Clothes
You spend close to two hours getting ready for your date night. You know you look hot -- you'd bang yourself if you could (and, quite honestly, you tried after that third crown and Coke). When he arrives, all he says is, "Oh my gosh, pink really is your color. But, are you really going do that with your hair? Here, let me help."

5 party
After much discussion, you two finally agree to have a party. He is beyond excited. After wondering out loud what it will be like to have sex with another girl, he says, "Who said anything about a girl?"

bO
Re: Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2013
babe_online: hi, here is five ways you can know if your boyfriend is gay:

1.Taylor Swift

2. Sex

3. Homophobia

4. Clothes

5 party

bO
hehe that number 3 reminds me of the movie "sex drive"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Confirm Lies Women Tell Men (must Read) / I Think Women Boobz Are Mysterious. (see Why) / Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.