Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Is She A Marriage Material? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Marriage Material? (1899 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material / 50 Pure Signs To Know She Not A Marriage Material, Guys Only! / No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She A Marriage Material? by bingbagbo(m): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
my friend has a new fiancee, and she has visited him a couple of times. Th e truth is, she is very pretty and cooks very well. but the problem is that, anytime she visits and leaves, something will be missing from his room. sometimes money, sometimes clothes, and just yesterday, i caught her red~handed when my friend asked me to lay ambush under the bed. she stole jewelleries from the wardrobe. my friend is confused since he loves this girl too much. must he marry this thief?
Re: Is She A Marriage Material? by sakaguchi(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
The answer to your question is that nowadays, people sit at home and concoct laughable stories, they now bring it on nairaland and phrase it in a question.
@OP, I have heard so many good formulated stories on nairaland before, this one is a bad one.

3 Likes

Re: Is She A Marriage Material? by Fhemmmy: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
bin gbagbo: my friend has a new fiancee, and she has visited him a couple of times. Th e truth is, she is very pretty and cooks very well. but the problem is that, anytime she visits and leaves, something will be missing from his room. sometimes money, sometimes clothes, and just yesterday, i caught her red~handed when my friend asked me to lay ambush under the bed. she stole jewelleries from the wardrobe. my friend is confused since he loves this girl too much. must he marry this thief?

Has your friend spoke to her to know what is happening and why she is doing such?
Re: Is She A Marriage Material? by emandman: 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
Lolz...@poster above...dat guy is a joker go joke section una go see....
Re: Is She A Marriage Material? by Popowaa: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
Joke of the century
Re: Is She A Marriage Material? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 06, 2013
Yes she is marriage material.. Now go put a ring on that finger! wink

1 Like

Re: Is She A Marriage Material? by Femiblacky(m): 8:21am On Jun 06, 2013
From my little primary school knowledge,I think the beautiful lady that cooks well is suffering from a brain disease known as KLEPTOMANIAC! which unfortunately has no remedy.Even if ur friend marry her,she cnt be taken out,xo y getting married to a lady that will be disgracing u? I tink I have made myself clear
Re: Is She A Marriage Material? by clemz85(m): 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
@sakaguchi, a market U do not know do exist ok.
i brought a girl of 22yrs old to my house, just the 2nd time she bedwetted, i was confuse and didnt bring it here cuz ppl lyk U wud derail it.
Re: Is She A Marriage Material? by Godson201333(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
clemz85: @sakaguchi, a market U do not know do exist ok.
i brought a girl of 22yrs old to my house, just the 2nd time she bedwetted, i was confuse and didnt bring it here cuz ppl lyk U wud derail it.

grin grin cheesy what? she bedwetted and you kept this good story away from NL but now we are aware,sorry dude.....

@OP why should your friend marry a thief?
Re: Is She A Marriage Material? by MrsCork2(f): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
Real comedy
Re: Is She A Marriage Material? by sakaguchi(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
clemz85: @sakaguchi, a market U do not know do exist ok.
Hahahaha what was the first sentence you made after seeing the wet bed...lols
Re: Is She A Marriage Material? by Moji12(f): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
Godson201333:

grin grin cheesy what? she bedwetted and you kept this good story away from NL but now we are aware,sorry dude.....

@OP why should your friend marry a thief?
Na wa ooo,if everybody is running away from her,who will now marry her?is not jus fair,try and b considerate. Op pls carry ur cross jare,dere is no such thing as perfect,dat is her own short coming,manage her like dat. cheesy
Re: Is She A Marriage Material? by Dermie: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
sakaguchi:
Hahahaha what was the first sentence you made after seeing the wet bed...lols
Ans: arrrggh!, y did u pour water on my bed?
Re: Is She A Marriage Material? by bingbagbo(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
Dermie:
Ans: arrrggh!, y did u pour water on my bed?

angry
Re: Is She A Marriage Material? by MrsMango(f): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
Bin, are you sick or something? Why did you come here to expose me?
Re: Is She A Marriage Material? by SpicyMimi(f): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hilarious comments! Bin u r somfn else o! grin
Re: Is She A Marriage Material? by chuckdee4(m): 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
bin gbagbo: my friend has a new fiancee, and she has visited him a couple of times. Th e truth is, she is very pretty and cooks very well. but the problem is that, anytime she visits and leaves, something will be missing from his room. sometimes money, sometimes clothes, and just yesterday, i caught her red~handed when my friend asked me to lay ambush under the bed. she stole jewelleries from the wardrobe. my friend is confused since he loves this girl too much. must he marry this thief?

Of all the lies you could have blown, this one takes the cake
Re: Is She A Marriage Material? by Dygeasy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
Yes She Is Marriage Material By A Yard.

But Bin Why Should I Take You Serious?
Re: Is She A Marriage Material? by MrsChima(f): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Is She A Marriage Material? by Monicasque(f): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
hahhahaha m sooooo finished with laughter. Some comments are really funny oo. But poster is she stealing or taking? did they discuss her taking the stuff or she is just taking witout permission? How come you are so close to the story? are you the friend darling?

(1) (Reply)

How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? / She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... / 7 Truthful Things Men Don’t Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.