Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! (7498 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / 50 Pure Signs To Know She Not A Marriage Material, Guys Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by zeal22(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2008
As an Owerri boy, I think every 'Guy Man' is seeking for non-Owerri brought up women when they are ready to marry. Pls, nairaland Ladies, dont be offended but why is every Owerri girl is assumed to be a hustla
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by gabelogan(m): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2008
not only owerri girls, most girls are assumed to be hustlers with all the aristos they have and runs they do!
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by zeal22(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2008
@gabe_logan if u stay in Owerri, u will understand wat i mean. e.g. Just drive a nice car and wave them (from even a bike!) and they re yours.
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by gabelogan(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2008
zeal22:

@gabe_logan if u stay in Owerri, u will understand what i mean. e.g. Just drive a nice car and wave them (from even a bike!) and they re yours.

i believe its like that everywhere
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by lechatte(f): 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2008
Bia nwokem,I take offence at your generalization! angry
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by ifyalways(f): 7:42am On Aug 13, 2008
lechatte:

lechatte:

lechatte:

lol,tell him ooooo
Guess hes been hanging around too much lately with garden park gals angry angry angry
@OP quit generalizing.There are good and bad gals everywhere.
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by origina9ja(f): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2008
says whoprove
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by ifyalways(f): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2008
origina9ja:

says whoprove
who?me
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by segzicres(m): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2008
e be like say na owerri babes i go dey find now.
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by Rogo: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2008
all girls are the same everywhere manage the one you see and have then pray for change for her
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by origina9ja(f): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2008
ifyalways:

who?me

undecided still need a good reason 4 generalization
at leaste u aint see all da owerri babe undecided
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by Okanran(m): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2008
segzi cres:

e be like say na owerri babes i go dey find now.

ROTFLMAO lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by oziomatv(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2008
Bia nwoke m stopukwa this nonsensi ino na ekwu.
Wetin be owerri girls no good for marriage?  A whole mgboto owerri eji eme onu you're talking about Listen onye shi ala owerri ari ya mma ya kwara lii.

In owerri 50yrs lady is still a chic and life is easy for an easy going Guy in terms of hanging arround, girls love you for who you're not what you brings.
No provoke me this afternoon.

You're in Port harcourt where Oyibo don take all the girls from una give some A.I.D.S. and STD, the remaning ones are asking of your bank account,
    stop that comment before i send some suicidebombers in your house.

1 Like

Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by whitelexi(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2008
It all started with Owerri Girls Sec Sch. now Owerri is full of rude and senseless girls shocked

1 Like

Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by princeonx: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2008
embarassed embarassed one of the fools that make us look stupid!
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by whitelexi(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2008
prince_onx:

embarassed embarassed one of the fools that make us look stupid!

Tis not about making u look good or stupid, tis about the truth! The earlier you come to terms with it, the better for u. When i see shait, i'll call it shait. . . Its about identifying with the truth and hoping that when shait is exposed it will be cleared off the road grin
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by proudly9ja(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2008
didnt know there now a material called 'marriage' Used to think we only had Ankara, Aso Oke, etc??
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by chioma107(f): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2008
This isn't the first time i am hearing of this, A friend of mine got married to a lady from Owerri. when she got to her husband's house, she really messed up and now they are divorced, Heard the ladies are really wayward and greedy, and they are all about the money, even those that are not brought up in Owerri but are from Owerri undecided
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by whitelexi(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2008
chioma107:

This isn't the first time i am hearing of this, A friend of mine got married to a lady from Owerri. when she got to her husband's house, she really messed up and now they are divorced, Heard the ladies are really wayward and greedy, and they are all about the money, even those that are not brought up in Owerri but are from Owerri undecided

The funny thing is that this trend did not start very recently oh. I went to visit my class-mate in Owerri one time like that, when i got there, her mum actually asked me [in a very funny dialect of ibo] if i came to see her or her daughter shocked shocked shocked
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by Templa(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2008
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by Okanran(m): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2008
KK peepz, me-thinks y'all taking this 2 far!!! I dare say there ain' no tribe in present day Nigeria without its fairshare of wayward elements this shld not be limited 2 female folks. lipsrsealed

There's little 2 be gained in generalizing. If u ain' cool wiff Owerri babes. . . y not move on to any other tribe you find appealing. . . abi na by 4ce 2 date/marry Owerri babes? undecided

PS: FYI I ain' Ibo. wink
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by Nautillus(m): 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2008
Rogo:

all girls are the same everywhere manage the one you see and have then pray for change for her

ehhhhh. . . . .wrong move . . . .Change 4 where

Ahhhh . . . . .Owerri . . . .what a town . . .if you've not been there . . . .GUYZ . . .visit please

Please, stay at All Seasons Hotel . . . .very nice place
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by princeonx: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2008
@whitelexi: what a f**k are you talking about? and what 's the truth? that "ALL" Owerri girls are bad? How can someone open his filty slip and say there's no good girl or a girl to marry in a whole town and you don't think that thought make men look stupid! Get d f off my back!
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by Okanran(m): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2008
Bros, take am easy. Whitelexi has d right 2 type warreva pleases him. The onus lies on u 2 make ur point like d smart dude I'm wont 2 believe u are. wink

PS: @ Rogo, me dey trip 4 ur pattern/orientation & mind set ooooh. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by opokonwa(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2008
I've heard a lot of negative stereotypes about Owerri girls and Owerri men.
I don't know what to believe but it's better safe than sorry.
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by origina9ja(f): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by chamotex(m): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2008
@ poster

why u no move to Afghanistan to go find babe grin grin
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2008
Oshi. Who cares?
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by ifyalways(f): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2008
@original9ja,am yet to get you.did u even bother to read my replies?am lost, where did i generalize? undecided
@Whitelexi,so where or which town have got ONLY good gals or marriage materials only FYI?am not an owerri babe but i went to Uni there for sometime,agreed,Owerri might look corrupt just like every other Uni Town But u saying that every girl in Owerri is an aristo/hussler is just shocked shocked shocked shocked
I know lots of guys that are married to either owerri indigenous babes or babes that went to UN in owerri that their marriages are still intact.Owerri is a small town with lots of higher institutions,hence the high percentage of babes ie the good the bad and the ugly.Come to think of it,most of the gals living or schooling in Owerri aret indigines

1 Like

Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by Hannibal: 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2008
Where are all the good girls/marriage material chics then?
Did they migrate to the other States or they have all gone extinct? grin cheesy
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by onyinye2(f): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2008
Hannibal:

Where are all the good girls/marriage material chics then?
Did they migrate to the other States or they have all gone extinct? grin cheesy
The likes of you
Have chased them
Away.
Re: No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! by Gamine(f): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2008
This is one of the truest threads in this romantic forum

Adape ole ni nje “omo o mi nfewo"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN / After Many Years Of Searching, I've Finally Found My Spec. Here she is((photos)) / What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.