Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. (13401 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Political Crinkum Crankum (a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
Where is the update? Anyborry?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Zubi what is babalawo?

Fetish doctor.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Fetish doctor.
what's a fetish doctor?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by chistar01(m): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: what's a fetish doctor?
A native doctor, sorta like a herbalist
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
chistar01: A native doctor, sorta like a herbalist
the ones I often see on tvshocked shocked they make the hairs at the back of my neck stand still...
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by yemi2plus(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
its a yoruba word which mean; witch priest or voodo priest or anything relating to any of the two
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by zubike01(m): 2:26am On Jul 26, 2013

Babalawo is a tradition priest to speak in layman terms... He is the one that has Ashe the power to make things happpen through rituals, divination or prayers.....come let me wash you Ori...
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:52am On Jul 26, 2013
zubike01:

Babalawo is a tradition priest to speak in layman terms... He is the one that has Ashe the power to make things happpen through rituals, divination or prayers.....come let me wash you Ori...
eh, eh, smh

*running for my life*
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 6:19am On Jul 26, 2013
Flow should be warming up for update
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by yemi2plus(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2013
@all writers.... Una don contact mazi? E don tay when i see e post for here o. Abi e don truly pull out?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2013
yemi2plus2: @all writers.... Una don contact mazi? E don tay when i see e post for here o. Abi e don truly pull out?
I think he did, I think we should actually start asking for posters who are interested to join....Chistar where you @?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2013
Hello People!
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Anybody Home?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Guys, I enjoyed this, the platform and the fun, I always wanted to try something like this and I did, it felt soooo good but then I have decided to step down, we all did our best but then again some of the people whom I cannot name brought no creativity. What's the use of creative writing if we can't be creative? If our writings have no meaning to them? When they are just like a piece of a story competition by a grade5 learner?

I take literature serious and it pains me when I see people playing soccer with it so I will just step down and learn how you do things.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Neduzze5(m): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Guys, I enjoyed this, the platform and the fun, I always wanted to try something like this and I did, it felt soooo good but then I have decided to step down, we all did our best but then again some of the people whom I cannot name brought no creativity. What's the use of creative writing if we can't be creative? If our writings have no meaning to them? When they are just like a piece of a story competition by a grade5 learner?

I take literature serious and it pains me when I see people playing soccer with it so I will just step down and learn how you do things.

Are you trying to do what I think you're trying to do?

Please don't leave us *crying*
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Guys, I enjoyed this, the platform and the fun, I always wanted to try something like this and I did, it felt soooo good but then I have decided to step down, we all did our best but then again some of the people whom I cannot name brought no creativity. What's the use of creative writing if we can't be creative? If our writings have no meaning to them? When they are just like a piece of a story competition by a grade5 learner?

Ok.

When next is my slot? cool
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
Neduzze5:

Are you trying to do what I think you're trying to do?

Please don't leave us *crying*
Hey smiley I won't be leaving ya'll, just stepping down.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
I'm Reviving This Thing... Who's With Me?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

YoungZubi Wins August 5K Award / How To Get Lucrative Writing Jobs On Twitter — the Ultimate Guide / Two Nigerians Nominated For 2015 Caine Prize For African Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.