Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,327 members, 7,839,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

About The Trinity - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / About The Trinity (9813 Views)

Anony & Deep Sight: Verse By Verse Academy On The Trinity & The Deity Of Christ / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About The Trinity by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
The doctrine of the Trinity is like an egg: three parts, one thing. Ever heard that? How about this, The doctrine of the Trinity is like a three leaf clover: three leaves, one clover. Or how about THIS, The doctrine of the Trinity is like water: three forms (ice, steam, liquid) one substance.

But the greatest I ever heard was by a guy in one of my classes. He said that he thought that the Trinity was like 3-in-1 shampoo: three activities, one substance.

S.tupid statements - By Anonymous ( edited )

grin grin grin
Re: About The Trinity by Mranony: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
truthislight:

what and who defines what the Trinity Is then, since it is that the word is not found in the bible and the adherents are giving us divers definitions of what trinity is.

We have more than two explanations of trinity flying around in this forum.

Why should your own version be the right one ?
Honestly, I don't really know what it is you are talking about. If you want a definition of Trinity, it is right there in the OP
Re: About The Trinity by Mranony: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
frosbel:

3 Persons = 1 God

3 Persons each with a will, intellect and 'emotion' is one Person God with one will, intellect and 'emotion' undecided
There fixed it for you.
Re: About The Trinity by DeepSight(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mr anony:
Erhm DeepSight, Jesus didn't say that. Go and read your bible again. The verse you seek is Mark 10:18

Verbatim, it reads - "Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God."

If you read this any strange way, such as saying that he was God, since he was called good, or such as saying that it does not question the act of calling him good, since he attributes goodness only to God, then you will essentially be calling Jesus a sophist, con-artist and deceiver with words.
Re: About The Trinity by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mr anony:
There fixed it for you.

no you didn't , you confused the hell out of me grin

1 Like

Re: About The Trinity by truthislight: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mr anony:
Interesting. Now this is all I will ask you to do. Imagine I said these as a child of God: Tell me which of the following statements amounts to blasphemy.

1. The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is God, living in me, who is doing his work.
2. Believe me when I say that I am in God and God is in me
3. whoever believes in ME will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to God
4. And I will do whatever you ask in MY NAME, so that God may be glorified in ME
5. You may ask ME for anything in MY NAME, and I will do it.

If you are honest, you probably won't have a problem with statement 1 & 2, You may start getting concerned at statement 3. And you will definitely stone me for blasphemy by statement 4 & 5. Only God has the power to make those statements. It is either Christ is indeed God or He is the worst blasphemer that ever lived. He doesn't leave you any other option.

Very funny.

See:

"After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. " (Matthew 6:9).

Mr anony:

^
that is why we end prayer "in Jesus name", Amen.

Jesus is the mediator, you go to the father via Jesus name.

You of all person should know this.

(trinity has a way of blocking peoples perception)
Re: About The Trinity by DeepSight(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mr Anony: Only God has the power to make those statements.

Absolutely not: Gd is anyhow too transcendent to interact directly with humanity and works through lesser created beings in many forms, who would of course have various powers.
Re: About The Trinity by Mranony: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
Deep Sight:

Verbatim, it reads - "Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God."

If you read this any strange way, such as saying that he was God, since he was called good, or such as saying that it does not question the act of calling him good, since he attributes goodness only to God, then you will essentially be calling Jesus a sophist, con-artist and deceiver with words.
Lololol, interesting how in order not to expressly admit that you read your own interpretation into the verse, you try to throw a bit of mud out there in the hope that I'll try to "protect" Jesus' reputation.
Basically all you've really done is play the trick of "if you don't agree with me you are calling Jesus a liar. You had better agree with me if you want to keep Him honest."

The verse still remains exactly what it is. Jesus never denied His deity rather He affirmed it.

Here's a verse for you to ponder.

"Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done.
"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."
Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city.
Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.
"I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."
- Revelations 22:12-16

Till tomorrow, i still wonder how any Christian can read the above and still say that Jesus Christ never claimed to be God.
Re: About The Trinity by Mranony: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
Deep Sight:

Absolutely not: Gd is anyhow too transcendent to interact directly with humanity and works through lesser created beings in many forms, who would of course have various powers.
The bible does not teach this idea of yours my friend
Re: About The Trinity by Mranony: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
truthislight:

Very funny.

See:

"After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. " (Matthew 6:9).

^
that is why we end prayer "in Jesus name", Amen.

Jesus is the mediator, you go to the father via Jesus name.

You of all person should know this.

(trinity has a way of blocking peoples perception)
So when you pray in Jesus name, you are asking Jesus to answer your prayers? I see I see.
Re: About The Trinity by Mranony: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
frosbel:

no you didn't , you confused the hell out of me grin
Aww too bad.
Re: About The Trinity by truthislight: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mr anony:
I am saying that the 3 persons are 1 God NOT "Gods". Try to get it right first.

Absurdity!

How can three (3) "persons" be one God ?

This thing some times wants to make me to shade tears. Smh.
Re: About The Trinity by Mranony: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
truthislight:

Absurdity!

How can three (3) "persons" be one God ?

This thing some times wants to make me to shade tears. Smh.
This is exactly the question I want us to ponder.

Are you interested in pondering over it at all?
Re: About The Trinity by FromGuiriga(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mr anony:
Lololol, interesting how in order not to expressly admit that you read your own interpretation into the verse, you try to throw a bit of mud out there in the hope that I'll try to "protect" Jesus' reputation.
Basically all you've really done is play the trick of "if you don't agree with me you are calling Jesus a liar. You had better agree with me if you want to keep Him honest."

The verse still remains exactly what it is. Jesus never denied His deity rather He affirmed it.

"Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done.
"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."
Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city.
Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.
"I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."

Till tomorrow, i still wonder how any Christian can read the above and still say that Jesus Christ never claimed to be God.

I'm not a Christian so I cannot speak for them.
As a African, Jesus said: "...For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak..." John 12:49
Re: About The Trinity by truthislight: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mr anony:
Honestly, I don't really know what it is you are talking about. If you want a definition of Trinity, it is right there in the OP

Is the one in the op the only one there is ?

If there are other variance, whose should we take to be the right one ?

Dont forget, you had said the variant that frosbel posted on this thread is not the right one.
Re: About The Trinity by truthislight: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mr anony:

The almighty ^ is not of the "root of david".
The almighty is not the "morning star"

You know that place is talking about two persons, the first person is Yahweh, the father then Jesus christ.

see:

"And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done. Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God. And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. " (Revelation 22:6-13).
..........:..........
That ^ is talking about Yahweh that sends His angel.

After Yahweh sends his Angel, then Jesus sends his angel in subsequent vers 16 below:

"I Jesus have sent mine angel
to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely." (Revelation 22:16-17).

The almighty is not of the root of David.

Yahweh is not a morning star.
Re: About The Trinity by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2013
From_Guiriga:

I'm not a Christian so I cannot speak for them.
As a African, Jesus said: "...For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak..." John 12:49

The revelation of Jesus is actually progressive. What do you understand when Paul said that the manifold, variegated, multi-faceted, many-sided, multi-dimensional wisdom of God, which has been hidden in Christ, is now being revealed by the church, to principalities and powers in heavenly places.

God’s plan is to reveal hidden knowledge and wisdom, that has been reserved for these last days, to the church.Paul really captured the deity of Christ more than the apostles that had been with Jesus.
Re: About The Trinity by Boomark(m): 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mr anony:
Interesting. Now this is all I will ask you to do. Imagine I said these as a child of God: Tell me which of the following statements amounts to blasphemy.

1. The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is God, living in me, who is doing his work.
2. Believe me when I say that I am in God and God is in me
3. whoever believes in ME will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to God
4. And I will do whatever you ask in MY NAME, so that God may be glorified in ME

If you are honest, you probably won't have a problem with statement 1 & 2, You may start getting concerned at statement 3. And you will definitely stone me for blasphemy by statement 4 & 5. Only God has the power to make those statements. It is either Christ is indeed God or He is the worst blasphemer that ever lived. He doesn't leave you any other option.

And those doing greater works than Jesus are indeed God or equal to God? Smh. Don't you also know the we too are in God? Does that make Him my equal? Smh!!!

It is not wrong to ask Jesus any thing. "Jesus, thou Son of God please heal me" and he healed them to the glory of God the Father. A way of reconciling us back to his God. Read Hebrew and Revelation to know the one that receives your prayer from the High priest.

Read Jn 16:23-28 and see who you pray to. See this "I came forth from God(how many persons?), I came from the Father(1 person), v27,28. By this we know that you came forth from God(how many persons?)," v30. Smh!!!
Re: About The Trinity by Boomark(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mr anony:
I would have thought that by explaining the fact that God is indeed 3 persons, the point becomes clear that there are 3 different wills at play. However, the meaning of Trinity is that these 3 wills are eternally unified. I don't know what else you want.

where are we going to insert the will of Jesus and that of the holy spirit in the bible? Let the church fathers decide so that Pentecostals will adopt.

Men and their doctrine. SMH!!!
Re: About The Trinity by DeepSight(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mr anony:

He claims to be the first and last, obviously within creation - In fact, the the very terms "first and last" connote something that is finite, so that hammers you. God is infinite, uncreated, timeless and eternal, and would this neither be first nor last.

Even the quran ascribes these to Jesus (Isa) and yet says that he certainly is not God!

This would tie up with the whole idea of Jesus being the monogenes - "only begotten" - of God, and as such, the firstborn of creation. That is the greek word used to describe Jesus in the NT - "monogenes".

This is exactly the true and correct answer to your "first and last, alpha and omega" business. God could not be any of these because he is eternal; this only clearly shows that Jesus is a creation and exists within creation.

And no, I play no trick on you, can you tell me how else Mk 10.18 is to be read? The man was very clear - "Why callest thou me good, only Gd is Good." How n earth do you want to force a strange meaning into this clear rebuke?

And he said same several times, just to show that your forced reading is wrong. He said the Father is greater than I. He said he has a God and Father. He said that Gd is his God and Father in the same way as God is ours. He prayed to God. He despaired about the decision of God both in Gethsemane and on the Cross. The thing is glaring, and on this issue, you can only resort to continuously side-stepping the simple questions, just as you have side-stepped the issue of the dichotomy of wills by making a non-existent distinction between a "person" and a "being".

I won't press you on this though, cos I know you are as locked-in and dogmatic against the obvious on this matter, as the atheists are on the existence of God.

Yes indeed, I blackmail you not sir: you do in fact by your words proclaim Jesus to be a sophisticated and dubious liar.
Re: About The Trinity by Boomark(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mr anony:
I am saying that the 3 persons are 1 God NOT "Gods". Try to get it right first.

That is what am trying to get. And stop dodging the question. Cos it is very obvious you seems not to know what to say.

So are you saying that
1 the Father as a person is not God
2 Jesus as a person is not God
3 the Holy spirit as a person is not God.
Like you said, the 3 persons are not 3 Gods. Don't tell me am not understanding it or run away. Just Answer me so i can get it.
Re: About The Trinity by FromGuiriga(m): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
Bidam: The revelation of Jesus is actually progressive. What do you understand when Paul said that the manifold, variegated, multi-faceted, many-sided, multi-dimensional wisdom of God, which has been hidden in Christ, is now being revealed by the church, to principalities and powers in heavenly places.

God’s plan is to reveal hidden knowledge and wisdom, that has been reserved for these last days, to the church.Paul really captured the deity of Christ more than the apostles that had been with Jesus.

I disagree. The word of the Father must be eternal. Good yesterday, today and forever. Other wise The Father must continue to change/add/modify his word to suit the times/people. Imagine that.

Tell me this: Do you believe Paul "secretly" knew about the trinity but did not teach it?
Do you believe Paul "secretly" knew/thought Jesus was the Father?

Answer those two for me brother.

Thanks in advance.
Re: About The Trinity by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
From_Guiriga:

I disagree. The word of the Father must be eternal. Good yesterday, today and forever. Other wise The Father must continue to change/add/modify his word to suit the times/people. Imagine that.

Tell me this: Do you believe Paul "secretly" knew about the trinity but did not teach it?
Do you believe Paul "secretly" knew/thought Jesus was the Father?

Answer those two for me brother.

Thanks in advance.
It's not about paul but about Jesus Christ who is the full expression of God's glory and manifestation on the Earth. The whole purpose of God is for His GLORY TO BLANKET THE EARTH AS THE WATERS COVER THE SEA. IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME. Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant cos it's gonna happen in these last days.
Re: About The Trinity by FromGuiriga(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
Bidam: It's not about paul but about Jesus Christ who is the full expression of God's glory and manifestation on the Earth. The whole purpose of God is for His GLORY TO BLANKET THE EARTH AS THE WATERS COVER THE SEA. IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME. Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant cos it's gonna happen in these last days.

I understand.
Give thanks.
Re: About The Trinity by Image123(m): 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
Indeed, great is the mystery of godliness.
Re: About The Trinity by Mranony: 6:07am On Jun 15, 2013
truthislight:

Is the one in the op the only one there is ?

If there are other variance, whose should we take to be the right one ?

Dont forget, you had said the variant that frosbel posted on this thread is not the right one.
The definition in the op is the one I am defending
Re: About The Trinity by Mranony: 6:08am On Jun 15, 2013
truthislight:

The almighty ^ is not of the "root of david".
The almighty is not the "morning star"

You know that place is talking about two persons, the first person is Yahweh, the father then Jesus christ.

see:

"And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done. Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God. And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. " (Revelation 22:6-13).
..........:..........
That ^ is talking about Yahweh that sends His angel.

After Yahweh sends his Angel, then Jesus sends his angel in subsequent vers 16 below:

"I Jesus have sent mine angel
to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely." (Revelation 22:16-17).

The almighty is not of the root of David.

Yahweh is not a morning star.
Lololol, this is one of the weirdest ways to read that passage
Re: About The Trinity by Mranony: 6:11am On Jun 15, 2013
Boomark:

And those doing greater works than Jesus are indeed God or equal to God? Smh. Don't you also know the we too are in God? Does that make Him my equal? Smh!!!

It is not wrong to ask Jesus any thing. "Jesus, thou Son of God please heal me" and he healed them to the glory of God the Father. A way of reconciling us back to his God. Read Hebrew and Revelation to know the one that receives your prayer from the High priest.

Read Jn 16:23-28 and see who you pray to. See this "I came forth from God(how many persons?), I came from the Father(1 person), v27,28. By this we know that you came forth from God(how many persons?)," v30. Smh!!!
And so you have now agreed that it is not wrong to pray directly to Jesus Christ, in fact, praying directly to Christ glorifies God. My point has been made.
Re: About The Trinity by Mranony: 6:13am On Jun 15, 2013
Boomark:

where are we going to insert the will of Jesus and that of the holy spirit in the bible? Let the church fathers decide so that Pentecostals will adopt.

Men and their doctrine. SMH!!!
I know not of what you speak
Re: About The Trinity by Mranony: 6:14am On Jun 15, 2013
Boomark:

That is what am trying to get. And stop dodging the question. Cos it is very obvious you seems not to know what to say.

So are you saying that
1 the Father as a person is not God
2 Jesus as a person is not God
3 the Holy spirit as a person is not God.
Like you said, the 3 persons are not 3 Gods. Don't tell me am not understanding it or run away. Just Answer me so i can get it.
Read the OP again. I made myself quite clear there
Re: About The Trinity by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 15, 2013
Guess they will never comprehend since they consider the blessed Holy Spirit an 'it', so how can a Person the blessed TEACHER, teach them when they regard Him as an 'it' disregarding Him, hence rely fully on logic and reasoning like atheist? Again they misunderstand the concept of and the word 'TRINITY not found in the bible' hence their confusion. For instance, the concept of 'OMINIPOTENT' is in the bible yet the WORD IS NEVER found in the scripture. Therefore OMINIPOTENT is pagan and man made doctrine since its not found in the bible eh?
Re: About The Trinity by Mranony: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2013
Deep Sight:
He claims to be the first and last, obviously within creation - In fact, the the very terms "first and last" connote something that is finite, so that hammers you. God is infinite, uncreated, timeless and eternal, and would this neither be first nor last.
First of all I do not agree that first and last connotes something within creation at least not according to the bible. The title "First and Last" is used to show that God is all-encompassing and outside God there is nothing. This fits very well with God's infinite magnitude.

Now let me show you something interesting:

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Isaiah 44:6

Even the quran ascribes these to Jesus (Isa) and yet says that he certainly is not God!
The muslims are wrong about Jesus. They actually think that Mary the mother of Christ is the same as Maryam sister of Moses and Aaron.

This would tie up with the whole idea of Jesus being the monogenes - "only begotten" - of God, and as such, the firstborn of creation. That is the greek word used to describe Jesus in the NT - "monogenes".
And I agree that Jesus is God's only begotten firstborn. But in what sense? In the sense that He was born as a man. (Read John 1:1-18 and Colosians 1:11-22)

This is exactly the true and correct answer to your "first and last, alpha and omega" business. God could not be any of these because he is eternal; this only clearly shows that Jesus is a creation and exists within creation.
Answered above

And no, I play no trick on you, can you tell me how else Mk 10.18 is to be read? The man was very clear - "Why callest thou me good, only Gd is Good." How n earth do you want to force a strange meaning into this clear rebuke?
I am not forcing any meaning into that verse I am only saying that the verse is in no way Christ denying deity. If you want I can show you verses where He promises to personally answer prayer, personally forgives sins, accepts worship, claims to have existed in Heaven from the beginning "Before Abraham was I AM" e.t.c.

And he said same several times, just to show that your forced reading is wrong. He said the Father is greater than I. He said he has a God and Father. He said that Gd is his God and Father in the same way as God is ours. He prayed to God. He despaired about the decision of God both in Gethsemane and on the Cross. The thing is glaring, and on this issue, you can only resort to continuously side-stepping the simple questions, just as you have side-stepped the issue of the dichotomy of wills by making a non-existent distinction between a "person" and a "being".
And I say yes and Amen to all of those, they are true. But did you miss the part in Philipians 2 where he gave up His God privileges and took on the form of a man?
I can also show you a verse of Scripture where God the Father calls Jesus Christ God (Read Hebrews chapter 1 emphasis on verse cool
You can also read Isaiah 9:6-7 where the coming of Jesus Christ is prophesied and tell me who you think is coming.

Besides, did you miss the part where I offered to explain to you the phrase "3 persons, 1 being"? Did you watch the video I provided? Please don't accuse me of side-stepping a question when it is you who shows no interest in my answer.

I won't press you on this though, cos I know you are as locked-in and dogmatic against the obvious on this matter, as the atheists are on the existence of God.
That's nonsense, you cannot legitimately say this when I have invited you to examine my "dogma" and you have refused.

Yes indeed, I blackmail you not sir: you do in fact by your words proclaim Jesus to be a sophisticated and dubious liar.
Lol, my dear friend Deep Sight,the verse exactly what it says. Your interpretation is exactly what it is. Jesus is not a liar for not meaning what you want Him to mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Manual( Sunday, 14th May, 2017 / Download Apostle Joshua Selman 2021 Messages [UPDATED] / Pastor Idah Peterside Spoke Against T.B. Joshua???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.