Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide (38315 Views)

Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness / q / Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by kwajahafiz(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
[quote author=$andra-Luv]She looks dirty....... Occupied fingers/hands[/quote

She looks dirty..
Are you in ur vil undecidedlage?.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
Na her papa spirit dey pursue her, she needs to see T.B Joshua for a power packed deliverance grin
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by onyeguy: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
undecided weting concern me jor. if she want make she join him papa na for her pocket oh, undecided
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
~Bluetooth:
I guess she's suffering from the depression of the loss of her father and possibly the lack of subsequent show of affectionate on the part of the family to fill the space.

That's one advantage of being a Nigerian,no matter how hard the situation may be,you will always survive and suicide won't even be one of your options. grin

Wrong! We lack statistics that's why we think Nigerians don't commit suicide. People commit suicide everyday in Nigeria. The only difference is people falsely blame juju or some imaginary in-laws

3 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by AbuMikey(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
Paris but why
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by chreldb(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
jackbauersballs: Still wondering what kind of Magic lets a Negro Male produce Caucasian Kids

undecided

My thoughts exactly. Personally I don't think they are his biological kids. their racial phenotype is genetically impossible(skin colour and hair). And they are not suffering from vitiligo like their so called dad. MJ was one controversial fellow.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by kwajahafiz(m): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
That Gurl has no biological link to Jacko...Africans.
That means that he wasnt even the one that donated the sperm.....
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
chreld_b:

My thoughts exactly. Personally I don't thin they are his biological kids. their racial phenotype is genetically imposible (sin colour and hair). And they are not suffering from vitiligo like their so called dad. MJ was one controversial fellow.

For God's Sake this girl has BLUE EYES

A mixed race girl with BLUE EYES?

and Pale Skin?

and a White Nose?

and Straight Hair?

She's living a lie...She knows it...and She wants out...

5 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by UnimkeAk(m): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
MJ is a black a*s nigga buh how come all of his children are white and not mixed.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
^^I smell Kendrick on this Thread
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
Why nah? How can a fine babe like this attempt suicide nah? what an attempted loss.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
chreld_b:

My thoughts exactly. Personally I don't think they are his biological kids. their racial phenotype is genetically impossible(skin colour and hair). And they are not suffering from vitiligo like their so called dad. MJ was one controversial fellow.
It is no news that that a sperm donor and debbie gave michael d child. No need racking your brain

2 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by brotherlyn(m): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
She should stop believing the lies being ministered to her internally.

...but how can she stop the forces that pursued the father and now pursuing her?

The truth is, She needs Jesus Christ. Any other suggestion is only a waste of time.

Someone should minister Christ to her and she'll have internal and external peace.

5 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by jawjaw1: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
She needs JESUS.
Not saying we all don't.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
Tears are salty because your crackhead black/white dad killed himself and have it all blamed on Conrad Murray. Perhaps Janet's frustration is getting to you. Remember when you insulted her?

#Karma
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by 50calibre(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
Is this for real or just a ruse by the greedy family to gain an edge in their lawsuit against AEG?

I saw a newspaper headline today that she was in the running for Dr Who girl, why suicide? Kids who have almost a billion dollar estate waiting for them, why would anyone want to commit suicide.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
Imagine one naija waffy babe, cos of say her popsie don delete come leave estates like size of states plus different assorted rides, wan come commit suicide say life no swiit her! I pray ooo! grin

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Reyspin(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
What haunting this Jackson family sef... I tot d contract has ended afta his death na... Mk dem lv d poor kids ALONE!!!
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by 50calibre(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
jackbauersballs: Still wondering what kind of Magic lets a Negro Male produce Caucasian Kids

MJ was a slave to some shadowy powers before he died...and he died in his attempt to escape.

Same thing is happening with his 'Child'

She's trapped in a lie and a nightmare and she desperately wants out....

Unfortunately for her, the only way to escape the 'powers that be' is DEATH...at least on this planet anyway undecided

As crazy as your comment sounds, it makes lot of sense. Genetics is pretty straight forward not magic, a negro can't have Caucasian kids simple!

I think their real father would surface one day
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by mmmustapha(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
grin am in love wit dis....L
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by BloggingIq: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
undecided[/color]

wrong!

way back my mothers black friend gave birth to a completely white baby, last time I saw the guy he was around 15 years old,
he is full Caucasian, complete with blue eyes, blonde hair, and all.

then my former boss, a white lady had 3 kid, two girls and a boy.
the boy is blacker then me, if you put me and him side by side, you will say am the oyibo,
then one of the girls is a complete oyibo, while the other girl is looks half cast
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by mrlaw93(m): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
joseph1832: Funny with all her money, wealth and fame she wants to commit suicide. How many impoverish Nigerians who scrape the earth to find a living contemplate suicide? they seem to be loving life every minute of the day despite these harsh conditions! Life it seems its not without a sense of Irony.
ŋ∂ who told U̶̲̥̅̊ wealth is happiness..
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by bigtt76(f): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
She's still a learner!
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by messiah(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
[size=14pt]first world problems.[/size]
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by bigx(m): 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
Probably Got depressed wondering why she's white and her father is (was) black..

She'd probably turn black later in life, no need for suicide
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by PrettySpicey(f): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
noob-saibot:
[size=48pt]WHY SHE FAT [/size]
They are talking about a teenager trying to take her own life and all you can say is - WHY SHE FAT?
Really? How can people be so shallow!!! undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by parki: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
She attempted suicide because of those annoying paparazzi. The U.S paparazzi are animals. See what they've driven these poor child to do?
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by kamez(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
With all the money ur papa leave for u, you still wan die? The rich also cry oooooooo..
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Lilprincey(m): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
paris pls, don't commit suicide o. I dreamt that your gonna be my soulmate. *winks*
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Blackteeth(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Micheal Jackson also did plastic surgery and bleaching on his genes eh. No wonder his produced a 100% white daughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? / Ini Edo Shows Her Shoe Closet (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.