Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide (38314 Views)

Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness / q / Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by mamagee3(f): 12:41am On Jun 06, 2013
Who wouldn't commit suicide living with leeches like the Jackson family...
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by fr3do(m): 1:43am On Jun 06, 2013
jackbauersballs: Still wondering what kind of Magic lets a Negro Male produce Caucasian Kids

MJ was a slave to some shadowy powers before he died...and he died in his attempt to escape.

Same thing is happening with his 'Child'

She's trapped in a lie and a nightmare and she desperately wants out....

Unfortunately for her, the only way to escape the 'powers that be' is DEATH...at least on this planet anyway undecided

gbam
mj changed his physiological attributes not his genes.
But Suicide is never justifiable

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by christieneijeom: 2:19am On Jun 06, 2013
Is not about money is a spirit thing I mean devil want to destroy the name of that family
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 06, 2013
How can they be normal with a father like MJ?
Sad
I hope she gets through this

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 06, 2013
Mental disease is indeed inherited. She has just proved it. Eeyyyaaahh cry

That's what happens when you are raised by a nutcase lipsrsealed
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 06, 2013
same people cried when Michael Jackson died.

sheesh Nigerians
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by cyprainad(m): 3:21am On Jun 06, 2013
mehn see dis fyn gal wan kill her self..........let me b ur man, i got great Moves lyk ya PaPa.......u wont regret it...........rememba Naija boy no dey Roll empty handed......ya PaPa Casho go do me... ;Dmehn see dis fyn gal wan kill her self..........let me b ur man, i got great Moves lyk ya PaPa.......u wont regret it...........rememba Naija boy no dey Roll empty handed......ya PaPa Casho go do me....;;
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by zcoreman(m): 3:23am On Jun 06, 2013
She wasn't ashamed of her dad. She said she was quite proud of him. The child molestation accusations were never proved. F*ck all his accusers. It's their bloody fault he had to suffer a loss of image.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Dogzimalon: 3:50am On Jun 06, 2013
The Rich also cry! No freedom lots of mOney then no life oy your own so what do u do ? Kill yourself but is that suppose to be the end of her problems ? Don't think so
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by tunwe(m): 3:54am On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by swtcharissa(f): 4:18am On Jun 06, 2013
Castos: e better make she go meet the papa
. For Hell abi?u wicked
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by pak: 4:48am On Jun 06, 2013
If this is Michael Jackson's daughter,
then am GEJ's son !!
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by tunwe(m): 5:23am On Jun 06, 2013
!Abagworo, i agree with you , her eyes resembles the dads, also the fore-head bears the Jackson's family resemblance. There are many off-spings of blacks that passes for white. Pearl, hazel, green , blue and Other colors of eyes. The texture of hair is maliable, she can't be judge by that. Also her head and neck tilting to the side is Micheal's attribute.

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by BOUNTYDOG(m): 5:59am On Jun 06, 2013
joseph1832: Funny with all her money, wealth and fame she wants to commit suicide. How many impoverish Nigerians who scrape the earth to find a living contemplate suicide? they seem to be loving life every minute of the day despite these harsh conditions! Life it seems its not without a sense of Irony.

Nna men how Nigerian go contemplate suicide,4 wetin na?Nigerians know say D economy no send D citizens na,e be like say dem dey even wait make D citizens begin kill dem self so D population go reduce,all men dey protect dia head,dem know if dem commit suicide who send dem,nobodi go even feel deir absence na,na just short one
Na pampering dey giv am idea make she commit suicide na .

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 06, 2013
I think she rather commit suicide than killing herself cheesy
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Magicdon(m): 6:39am On Jun 06, 2013
signified: Lion no de born goat.
can you expansiate further! Do you mean Michael Jackson is no her real father
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Magicdon(m): 6:41am On Jun 06, 2013
Kiaso: that's not the issue......any way she looks older than 15
she really looks older than fifteen. If she is really fifteen that means she is young n old in experience.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by princespatience: 6:54am On Jun 06, 2013
I think she needs a councelor to council her cos she might be sufferin 4rm depression. D rich r cryin while d poor r lamentin
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by princespatience: 7:35am On Jun 06, 2013
Kiaso: meaning?
Meaning say she resemble her father na
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by andyanders: 7:42am On Jun 06, 2013
Na Michael born am, when Michael no dey bleep woman. Make we 4get that story.Him pkin 4 book. Money is not everything.That one need deliverance if not, she go stil go kill herself. At 15 she wants to commit suicide? yeye dey worry am/
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2013
Aww I'm sad to hear this... She's still mourning her father and deeply feeling his absence.
I totally understand how she feels :-(
But someone needs to encourage her, if there's nothing else to live for- just live to make your late father happy. He'd want her happy...
I think MJ's family need to spend more time getting to know and understand his kids and not just throwing money at em. Wish I could give her a hug...
:-(

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by whitedove(m): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2013
Raymonbell:

i taught so, but heard from an unconfirmed source that she was adopted
what kind of human are you? it si time to bid farewell to nairaland,how can a supposed nairalander claim that Paris was adopted by Jackson.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2013
SuyaEater: Michael jackson is a damn fool that was brainwashed by the white media to think white and live like a white person....there was no vertiligo ...he bleached his skin to look like white...if not why does his nose keep falling off lol....he wanted white kids so he got debbie to do that with another man...a black man get rich and now he is giving all that money back to white people undecided.....damn fool....how many white celebrities will do something like this.....inferior complex

Is? He is dead please, please stop talking about him like this. He suffered enough, paid for his mistakes... Why are you still judging a dead man?
It was his life after all, his choices, his consequences...
Please leave him alone.

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by galazo(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2013
@ sandra-lov.u must be a jealous being.if u know how to read pls check dictionary meaning of the ''dirty''
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Yerimzo(m): 8:43am On Jun 06, 2013
Abeg I get question,....MJ bleach him sperm join? For bleep sake why d caucasian kids?

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by usayab(m): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2013
May she come Nigeria na, de go help her comit full sucide, especiali in borno state
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by lolaluv1(f): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2013
Poor girl.
The dad that sheltered her from the cruel world is no more. And she is left with a fame hungry, money grabbing extended family.
But she shouldn't forget her brothers (Prince and Blanket) and the pain/hurt her death would bring to them.
I wish her all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by vm26: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2013
as for these attention seekers!!!!noone will ever understand the motivation behind their moves.is it real personal issues or the usual hollywood stunts .very soon she will b on drugs and on headlines.and she will go to an expensive rehab and come out and get caught drinking and driving and she will have a scandal of dating some looser and she willl and and and and and and ........................
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by slimmygold1(f): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2013
Hw does it concern me even if she commit, let her go n committ suicide it wont bring back her dad back.hopeless gal.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by JJahzwill(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2013
Are we really surprised that this is coming from the daughter of the King of Pop... and DRAMA? Like really? The Jacksons are such suckers for attention and the sooner this teenager is out of the news and on the couch of a therapist, the better off we would all be.

Ps: how screwed up do you have to be to screw up a suicide?
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by bunmit(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
oyinbo sha, dey will neva cease to amaze us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" / Wizkid Gives A Fan His Expensive Ring At An Event In Canada / Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.