Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,057 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide (38317 Views)

Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness / q / Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by BlueMagic2(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
Loving my Nigerian folks. We jst dont give a 4k. grin grin grin
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Vetsolo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
men no b small tin
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by gebest: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
OK
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Enitsua(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
REALITY101: Tears are salty because your crackhead black/white dad killed himself and have it all blamed on Conrad Murray. Perhaps Janet's frustration is getting to you. Remember when you insulted her?

#Karma
Look here Mr man/woman don't insult Michael, that man was a legend, a good father, a philanthropist(he once donated a quarter of his worth to children and adults with cancer)...he was one of the best entertainers the world had ever seen, he still is. In fact a media buff once stated that after Jesus christ Michael is the second most popular man on earth. Am sure no one knows u outside ur street. Nxt time comment sensibly not with ur brain in ur a55!

2 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by wasco8(m): 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
Zet72: grin This gal go sweet die ...

You are carnally minded!
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by Chocboyslim: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
May b she misses her father so much & probably want 2 join him......Dat girl dey craze o! With all her fame & money, she still wants 2 die? Is she sick or something? What of those in naija wey dey manage hard condition d way we see am? Abeg joor, free me with diz kind yarn...make i dey reason hw 2 make it in life!
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Lil princey: paris pls, don't commit suicide o. I dreamt that your gonna be my soulmate. *winks*
MJ (black) + white lady = caucasian paris
You (original blackky) + caucasian Paris = naija-american flag color of blue, white, green with red pikin
Ur own go pass lobatan gbagaun style, season 3
grin
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
pak: If this is Michael Jackson's daughter,
then am GEJ's son !!
NOoo! dat would be terrible cos ur own case go pass subsidy & AU meeting own. cool
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by signified: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
Kiaso: meaning?
common sense; Like father like daughter.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by remmer56(m): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
Give me an address to send to you my engagement ring.. I come de wonder wether na Angel dey yarn! Nice one..
but wait oo... how about our tory na.. No continuity again?
lola.luv:
Poor girl.
The dad that sheltered her from the cruel world is no more. And she is left with a fame hungry, money grabbing extended family.
But she shouldn't forget her brothers (Prince and Blanket) and the pain/hurt her death would bring to them.
I wish her all the best.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by noobsaibot2(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
Kiaso: that's not the issue......any way she looks older than 15

[size=48pt]OK NA... cool cool cool[/size]
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide by lolaluv1(f): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
remmer56:
Give me an address to send to you my engagement ring.. I come de wonder wether na Angel dey yarn! Nice one..
but wait oo... how about our tory na.. No continuity again?

Another hidden reader confesses.cheesy
I'm not an angel o. I'm very much human and I occasionally shred people here.
About the story, na work o! Work too mush, dats why!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? / British Man Attracted By Cossy Orjiakor's Role In "Pure Honey" / Saxzy Signed By Kruz Records With A Duplex And 2 Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.