Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover (18002 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of Ajimobi And Akala. / Obasanjo Host Tinubu, Mark, Ladoja And Others At His Hilltop Mansion. / Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by akinalabi(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
emiye:

BTW, let the Akala and Ladoja even successfully work together first, i doubt they will as long as they stay in two different parties.

Now that is what we should be talking about not dismissing them and making Ajimobi look invincible.

They CANNOT work together unless they are in the same party so you have a point there. Akala is likely going to Accord.
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by texaco1: 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
akinalabi:

Now that is what we should be talking about not dismissing them and making Ajimobi look invincible.

They CANNOT work together unless they are in the same party so you have a point there. Akala is likely going to Accord.
akala going to accord .lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by akinalabi(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
texaco1:
akala going to accord .lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

That thing still dey make you laugh. grin

No laugh o. A possibility. His senatorial ambition will determine if he goes or not. If he wants the senatorial ticket and PDP gives him then he remains there. If Halleluyah gets it again, it's either he forgets his ambition or seek another platform. The only other visible platform outside ACN and PDP is Accord.
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by texaco1: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
akinalabi:

grin grin grin

No laugh o. A possibility. His senatorial ambition will determine if he goes or not. If he wants the senatorial ticket and PDP gives him then he remains there. If Halleluyah gets it again, it's either he forgets his ambition or seek another platform. The only other visible platform outside ACN and PDP is Accord.
i miss that guy called halleluyah ?i miss my people
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by RedReact: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
Agboola will relinquish senatorial ticket for Akala?
Not possible at all.
Besides, Akala won't go to Accord o; he will just be relinquished cos Doja will see it as a payback. I don't trust Doja to be a nice man at all.
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by akinalabi(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
texaco1:
i miss that guy called halleluyah ?i miss my people

That's the dep chief whip in the Senate
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by texaco1: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
akinalabi:

Agbarapo was majority leader till 2011. He fought with Akala at the tail end of his tenure. He was Labour party's dep governorship candidate in 2011. He is now in ACN.
i always knew that guy will decamp. grin grin grin
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Anvaller: 12:35am On Jun 10, 2013
akinalabi:

grin grin grin

Wow u seem to be underestimating Akala... If Akala's ambition is the Senate, Halleluyah should forget it.. Are u seriously thinking PDP will afford to lose Akala at the expense of Halelluya, i think its the same mistake acn seems to be making, they are just writing this and that off. Well I personally think it is too early to be discussing this issues tho, a lot of stuffs will still unfold in the months ahead, and that is when things will start getting interesting... Everyone will know there place as time progress.
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by akinalabi(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2013
Anvaller:

Wow u seem to be underestimating Akala... If Akala's ambition is the Senate, Halleluyah should forget it.. Are u seriously thinking PDP will afford to lose Akala at the expense of Halelluya, i think its the same mistake acn seems to be making, they are just writing this and that off. Well I personally think it is too early to be discussing this issues tho, a lot of stuffs will still unfold in the months ahead, and that is when things will start getting interesting... Everyone will know there place as time progress.

Its a tricky situation for the PDP. Akala is losing out in the PDP powerplay. Halleluyah is getting more and more cozy with the PDP hierarchy in Abuja.

Its their problem sha.
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by dayokanu(m): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
It would be nice if Akala goes to Accord and split votes with Hoshea So the ACN can win the Senatorial district too
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Olaone1: 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
grin grin
ACN - a metaphor for jittery.
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by texaco1: 2:35am On Jun 11, 2013
dayokanu: It would be nice if Akala goes to Accord and split votes with Hoshea So the ACN can win the Senatorial district too
nice dream

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos) / Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace / Obiano Procures 315 Drums Chemical Foam AFFF Tridol For State Fire Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.