Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover (18005 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of Ajimobi And Akala. / Obasanjo Host Tinubu, Mark, Ladoja And Others At His Hilltop Mansion. / Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by emiye(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
texaco1:
u raised te issue i didnt.and what i am saying is the only way to test a party popularity is through elections.let ajimobi try it.at least edo,ogun and lagos have done theirs.they know that they wont be able to in all.ppl are angry against this gov.NO DOUBT AJIMOBI HAS DONE WELL.but in the process of doing well he has stepped on some many toes and they are just waiting for election time to pay him back

The anger is exaggerated by the opposition politicians. In 2011 guber elections in Ogun state, it was PDP, ACN, and PPN(Gbenga daniel PDP faction).

The noise was PDP+PPN was stronger than ACN, but at the 2012 lg elections, ACN won over 95% of the wards.
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by funshint(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
texaco1:
that is wher u are wrong,before the elections akala had always said it that the only person he fears is his boss ladoja.that is what he calls ladoja .now prior to ladoja enterance into the race there had been rumours that ibadan ppl dont ao someone to rule them twice .now akala is an ogbomosho man abd after he came back from obi innarguration in anambra he said he believed that he can make it ,ladoja contested just to pay back akala in his on coins,ibadan was split but if ladoja hadnt eneterd akala would have used his incumbency power to rake in more votes.the pact that was made on the day of election was what finished akala.the ibadan south west votes wasnt counted or release at the orders of ladoja it was that local goverment that won the game for ajimobi.ladoja only came to spoil akala chances .before the elections akala went to ladoja house up to 3 times trying to reconcile ith him and begging him to support him
Mr Grassroot you just they mis-use political terminologies "Power of Incumbency" So tell me why Akala didn't use his "power of incumbency to win the election"?? i just dey look you since they yarn rubbish!!! With all the monstrous votes being collated from Ogbomoso; Ajimobi was already leading even before Ibadan Southwest vote was declared. Please stop fabricating lies you this man; we all witnessed what happened. angry
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by akinalabi(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
emiye:

Ladoja was impeached in 2006, he left the PDP thereafter, i think that year,2011 elections was 5 years after.

the 3 political gladiators in 2011 oyo state election (Ajimobi[ibadan man], Ladoja[ibadan man], Akala[ogbomoso man]).

Ladoja weakened the opposition votes way much more than the PDP votes by virtue of the two opposition candidates being from Ibadan. At least roughly 1/3 of the total votes cast for Akala was from Ogbomoso.

Nope. He did not.

Remember he got re-instated after some months? He tried to seek re-election under PDP in 2007 but Akala got the ticket.

He planned to contest again UNDER PDP in 2011 but when he saw the Akala would get the ticket again, he decamped (not formed as some people say) to Accord in ending 2010.

Many of his loyalists from the PDP left with him. Some of them are now Federal and State honouables under the Accord platform. If he had remained in the PDP, those his followers (like the current Federal honourables) would have remained in the PDP and worked for the PDP.

PDP paid the price of not managing their crisis well and also underestimating Ladoja's popularity.

NOTE: I'M NOT A PDP MEMBER NEITHER HAVE I EVER VOTED FOR ANY OF THEIR CANDIDATES
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Rockyheight: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
Irrespective of what any body may think about Akala, he is now a major factor in Oyo state politics, and if his present effort to work with Ladoja becomes reality ajumobi should kiss good bye to his present office as he lacks d political expirience to battle these Old foxes of oyo politics.
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by texaco1: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
funshint:
Mr Grassroot you just they mis-use political terminologies "Power of Incumbency" So tell me why Akala didn't use his "power of incumbency to win the election"?? i just dey look you since they yarn rubbish!!! With all the monstrous votes being collated from Ogbomoso; Ajimobi was already leading even before Ibadan Southwest vote was declared. Please stop fabricating lies you this man; we all witnessed what happened. angry
i dont discuss with people that trade insults online , it is against my upbringing. i discuss with mature men with deep sense of intelligence

1 Like

Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Urine: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
texaco1:
oyo politics is different ,the masses dont like ajimobi take that,those that like him are those in the middle class and it is quite unfortunate that this class of people are in the minority,a percentage of them dont even vote they may come online and say all sorts of thing but they have no bite .the people that matter are the grassroot,that is where the power lies and this set of people are the ones against ajimobi,they love their old ways al previous govt always leave them to be but once they decide to move against u there is nothing that can stop them.
take ladoja out of the 2011 elections and u would have seen how acn would have lost.tinubu and acn should have brought and bought ladoja over to their side ,ladoja stil controls at least 20%of oyo voters.now that pdp has taken him lets see how acn will win.

You sound like a person that knows a lot about Oyo politics. Do you think an Ibadan man will team up with an Ogbomoso man to fight another Ibadan man? This is a trap for Akala, Ladoja wants to take control of the PDP. If you don't have the support of Ibadan folks you can't win the governorship election. At the end of the day, the next Governor will be determined by the Ibadan elders and we both know their decision will be final. Akala is not in the good books of Ibadan and Oke Ogun folks, he can only deliver Ogbomoso votes.

1 Like

Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Anvaller: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
funshint:
u see i don't have time 4 u 'cos u're ignorant of political happens in Oyo state. FYI I went there some few weeks back and as per the rehabilitation chk dis http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/11795-ajimobi-ll-put-adeoyo-hospital-on-world-map-gbadegesin pls I don't have your time angry

Ok relax dude.. The adeoyo hospital in the article is the one in Ring Road, Are u pretending as if u don't know that the guy u quoted is actually talking about the on in Yemetu? Or are u not aware about that? If u don't then u shouldn't be taken seriously.
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by akinalabi(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
Urine:

You sound like a person that knows a lot about Oyo politics. Do you think an Ibadan man will team up with an Ogbomoso man to fight another Ibadan man? This is a trap for Akala, Ladoja wants to take control of the PDP. If you don't have the support of Ibadan folks you can't win the governorship election. At the end of the day, the next Governor will be determined by the Ibadan elders and we both know their decision will be final. Akala is not in the good books of Ibadan and Oke Ogun folks, he can only deliver Ogbomoso votes.

You cant take control of PDP Oyo state just by bringing Akala in. There are too many stakeholders in Oyo PDP. Akala does not control the PDP.

Ladoja is not going to the PDP. The question is Is Akala going to Accord?
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by texaco1: 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
Urine:

thank you , ladoja is a politician and he knows what he wants he will never be a governor again but he wants to be a power broker in oyo state, the battle is on for the next adedibu on now and the only way ladoja can keep his his turf is through pdp ,he has been lobbying to go back since and he was even touted at one time to be the next secetary of pdp until the slot was given to oyinlola
,the only way for ladoja to bounce back is through pdp and they can only do that if they can deliver oyo state .now in pdp the party is looking for a strong person like adedibu who they will hand over the state to , akala and ladoja will still fight when the time comes to share the spoils but for now their common opponent is ajimobi
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
funshint:
u must be high on alomo which Adeoyo Hospital?! That hospital that looks like a grave yard; is it not this present administration that just awarded N850m for its rehabilitation. You are talking about roads; u mean the poorly constructed roads built by Akala and that useless company called "KOPEK". Roads without enough space for pedestrian walkway, roads with dangerous uncovered drainages that are as wide as the roads themselves. Roads without street lights like; Total Garden-UCH-Mokola Roundabout road also New Garage-wherever road(i don't even know where that road leads to 'cos they just stopped it at a point of no where; normally it should have terminated at Ibadan-Abeokuta road). Even those that have streetlights have pillars erected like tower of Babel(Mokola Roundabout-Ojoo road)!! Lautech Teaching Hospital; Akala wanted to copy UCH but e no no say materials pass materials. One of the buildings fell down thus putting the quality of work and materials used to question. Infact if Akala had employed bricklayers am sure they would have constructed better roads than what he gave us. Yeye people!!

Thank you o, I need not comment again. He spent all the state's money on that teaching hospital in ogbomosho, still he couldn't do it properly.
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by texaco1: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
akinalabi:

You cant take control of PDP Oyo state just by bringing Akala in. There are too many stakeholders in Oyo PDP. Akala does not control the PDP.

Ladoja is not going to the PDP. The question is Is Akala going to Accord?

guy you make me laugh , akala to accord ? grin grin grin grin grin
you dont understand pdp and i will answer u .which party has the machinery to give juicy contracts,juicy federal appointment like pdp ?all these ppl mimiko,ladoja ,fayose are all pdp member forget story when the time comes u will see
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by akinalabi(m): 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
texaco1:

guy you make me laugh , akala to accord ? grin grin grin grin grin
you dont understand pdp and i will answer u .which party has the machinery to give juicy contracts,juicy federal appointment like pdp ?all these ppl mimiko,ladoja ,fayose are all pdp member forget story when the time comes u will see

No need to laugh brother. Watch as events unfold.

Akala is eyeing Oyo North Senetorial ticket. The incumbent, Hosea Agboola (Akala's protege) is not letting go and he is now popular among the PDP power brokers. He will get the ticket again.

Akala has to look elsewhere for a platform to use because he knows without getting up from bed, he will defeat him.
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
Sometimes i wonder about this overhyped achievements of Ajimobi. They talk about infrastructural development, can somebody tell me the numbers of infrastructures he has addded since he came on board. agreed that the town is neater than he met it but i want to believe that it doesnt take a governor to achieve that. he is not a local man himself and he has lived outside the country, is that what the hitech politics they are shouting all about?. Under a serious government, a local government chairman should be able to achieve that. He has built a bridge, thats ok but is that the priority or how does that improve the suffering of those hundreds of thousands who voted for him, how does that improve the future of our children. Do you know that Education which is the greatest legacy any government can bequeathe on the people is lacking in Oyo state. No proper funding of schools, many schools in Oyo state are in shambles, students have gone back to the days of 80,90,100 and more in a classroom. In some schools teachers are contributing money to buy chalks, no laboratory equipment, no repair of dilapidated buildings and building of new schools( i mean on a general note). So, i need to ask, On what basis are we scoring him high over Ladoja and Akala or even Lam Adesina?. Has he done anything spectacular?. Is it on the basis of his fulfilment of his electioneering campaign promises to people?. What was his manifesto when he was campaigning, what did he promise to do for the people of oyo state in his campaign. What is he doing now?. has he better the lots of the common people who are in majority who voted him or has he 'duped' them to vote for him by doing a different thing after winning an election? So many question begging for answer. Infact, does all his achievements commensurate with the money the state is getting monthly from federal purse and IGR?. We need to be realistic, there is no government that has not done well in one area or the other and fumbled in some other, but it is not that Ajimobi has done extraordinarily well neither is he the Messiah in oyo state judging from his overhyped two years in office. Is he the only government that has built bridge in oyo state. His government has made the majority who voted him poorer than he met them. It doesnt seem to be govt of the people by the people for the people here, its like 'militocracy'. Anyway, i thank God for being a student during bola Ige's time and i continue to be grateful to him till i die, because he focussed on education and that is what has empowered me and others till today.

1 Like

Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by texaco1: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
akinalabi:

Akala is eyeing Oyo North Senetorial ticket. The incumbent, Hosea Agboola (Akala's protege) is not letting go and he is now popular among the PDP power brokers. Akala has to look elsewhere for a platform to use because he knows without getting up from bed, he will defeat him.
i like ur style , i like ur spirit and i like ur faith .
the number one thing on pdp members from state to federal is to win back the state and if that means sacrificing akala no problem there are plenty of compensations for him , from board chairman to ambassadorial post of even nnpc contracts , the main agenda on ground is pdp must win
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
I believe oyo state does not need 'cosmetics projects', projects they use to deceive people into thinking they are performing well even at the expense of the masses and at the same time carting away money into their accounts. We need something that will put us in the forefront, we need to be a pacesetter, not in our dream as the noise is being made by this govt. We need masses oriented program. I passed through the goverment house this morning and i saw an insription boldly written 'OYO STATE IS NOW LIKE MECCA'. Who is fooling who? Is oyo state like Ilorin not to talk of mecca? lets wake up and demand for people oriented program that can affect our future and that of our children positively.
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by robinicule(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
2 idiots
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
akinalabi:

Akala is eyeing Oyo North Senetorial ticket. The incumbent, Hosea Agboola (Akala's protege) is not letting go and he is now popular among the PDP power brokers. He will get the ticket again.

Akala has to look elsewhere for a platform to use because he knows without getting up from bed, he will defeat him.

I guess you are Akala' personal assistant. You sound very close to him. grin grin
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by texaco1: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
akinalabi:

where is agbarapo?has he left the pdp?
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by anslemkel(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
This is very interesting. When it comes to politics in the SW, Oyo state is a politically intense state and the battle for 2015 has just begun. With Ladoja and Akala joining forces to wrestle power from the incumbent Ajimobi of the ACN in 2015, it couldnt be more interesting than this. No doubt, the former govs are forces to reckon with in Oyo politics but the achievements of the incumbent gov will be a big obstacle to the two political gladiators. I see the former govs teaming up to raise a consensus candidate that will give the incumbent gov a good run for his money. Any angle u wanna look at it from, the fact remains that the polity is heated up and its getting more interesting and we the political spectators are watching as events unfold
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by texaco1: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
anslem kel: This is very interesting. When it comes to politics in the SW, Oyo state is a politically intense state and the battle for 2015 has just begun. With Ladoja and Akala joining forces to wrestle power from the incumbent Ajimobi of the ACN in 2015, it couldnt be more interesting than this. No doubt, the former govs are forces to reckon with in Oyo politics but the achievements of the incumbent gov will be a big obstacle to the two political gladiators. I see the former govs teaming up to raise a consensus candidate that will give the incumbent gov a good run for his money. Any angle u wanna look at it from, the fact remains that the polity is heated up and its getting more interesting and we the political spectators are watching as events unfold

sunnewsonline.net/news/2015-oyo-pdp-shops-for-ibadan-guber-candidate

thisdaylive.com/articles/2015-oyo-pdp-shops-for-ibadan-guber-candidate/149235/
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by RedReact: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
To me, Ladoja-Akala pact is still a charade and it goes beyond what we are talking about now. Ladoja is smart and also vengeful, and he will surely give Akala a payback at what he did to him.
Another interesting thing is that Ladoja is a high chief in Ibadan, and for him to now team-up with a man that ridiculed Olubadan council (of which he, Ladoja is among) is funny.
Let's watch how it goes.
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by emiye(m): 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
texaco1:
that is wher u are wrong,before the elections akala had always said it that the only person he fears is his boss ladoja.that is what he calls ladoja .now prior to ladoja enterance into the race there had been rumours that ibadan ppl dont ao someone to rule them twice .now akala is an ogbomosho man abd after he came back from obi innarguration in anambra he said he believed that he can make it ,ladoja contested just to pay back akala in his on coins,ibadan was split but if ladoja hadnt eneterd akala would have used his incumbency power to rake in more votes.the pact that was made on the day of election was what finished akala.the ibadan south west votes wasnt counted or release at the orders of ladoja it was that local goverment that won the game for ajimobi.ladoja only came to spoil akala chances .before the elections akala went to ladoja house up to 3 times trying to reconcile ith him and begging him to support him
nairaland.com/655358/latest-election-result-oyo- state

That was a decoy statement from Akala, if he truly feared Ladoja, he would not voice it in public space,except through actions. I am sure he was happy to have 2 strong ibadan politicians contesting against him rather than one for obvious reasons. In politics, you pray that your main oppositions are polarised, that way you are more strengthened.

In 2011, those who believed Akala had performed poorly needed a new choice, they were faced with a choice of ajimobi (a former senator) OR Ladoja( a former governor). That is not to say PDP did not lose some votes due to Ladojas move to a new party, but the opposition parties were the biggest loser, most especially when the main opposition parties candidate are from the same region.
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by texaco1: 3:39am On Jun 07, 2013
emiye:

That was a decoy statement from Akala, if he truly feared Ladoja, he would not voice it in public space,except through actions. I am sure he was happy to have 2 strong ibadan politicians contesting against him rather than one for obvious reasons. In politics, you pray that your main oppositions are polarised, that way you are more strengthened.

In 2011, those who believed Akala had performed poorly needed a new choice, they were faced with a choice of ajimobi (a former senator) OR Ladoja( a former governor). That is not to say PDP did not lose some votes due to Ladojas move to a new party, but the opposition parties were the biggest loser, most especially when the main opposition parties candidate are from the same region.

i never said that he made those statements in public.the internal friction withing the pdp and the enterance od ladoja was what tilted the election in favour of ajimobi or his acn,one a good day acn can never beat a united pdp in oyo state but lets just wait and see what happens in 2015
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Madawaki01(m): 4:57am On Jun 07, 2013
funshint:
u see i don't have time 4 u 'cos u're ignorant of political happens in Oyo state. FYI I went there some few weeks back and as per the rehabilitation chk dis http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/11795-ajimobi-ll-put-adeoyo-hospital-on-world-map-gbadegesin pls I don't have your time angry
since wen has dat contract been awarded?no reconstruction is going on there.
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Madawaki01(m): 5:04am On Jun 07, 2013
emiye:

You see i laugh , when i see comments from people like you.It is like a father correcting and spanking his child for doing wrong, and a stranger coming with sweets and biscuits to pet the child and telling the child,the father is bad.

The newly built neighborhood markets, will they be allocated to abia and kano indigenes ?.

Unfortunately for you noise makers, the ACN is currently controlling the 33 local government areas of the state

Nigerians are becoming more political conscious and smarter, and oyo state indigenes are not exempted

which neighbourhood markets..?or arn't they d one he's buildin.,places he rushed into buildin it afta destroyin pple's shop..markets dat arn't even cemented..markets dat lack basic amenities...i live in oyo state,i c tinz wit my own eyes,dnt let anybody dribble u..
Imagine a situation where u destroy 200 stalls in a market..den afta 2 weeks of destroyin dem..u start buildin neighbourhood market wit a capacity of 50 shops....
who tld u dat acn controls d 33 local govt in oyo state...den let ajimobi organisd a local govt election if he's sure..den dat time,u wud c their[acn]unpopularity.
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 07, 2013
Both of them will perish like pharaoh and his army, awon ole meji, oloriburuku
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Pontaboki: 8:47am On Jun 07, 2013
Oby is Unemployed and looking for job.I thought she say she dey work for Worldbank
Obiagelli:
Ignore him
They even attacked Oby Ezekwesili when she criticised gej, smh
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by emiye(m): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
Madawaki01: which neighbourhood markets..?or arn't they d one he's buildin.,places he rushed into buildin it afta destroyin pple's shop..markets dat arn't even cemented..markets dat lack basic amenities...i live in oyo state,i c tinz wit my own eyes,dnt let anybody dribble u..
Imagine a situation where u destroy 200 stalls in a market..den afta 2 weeks of destroyin dem..u start buildin neighbourhood market wit a capacity of 50 shops....
who tld u dat acn controls d 33 local govt in oyo state...den let ajimobi organisd a local govt election if he's sure..den dat time,u wud c their[acn]unpopularity.

U are not sincere !, u prefer stalls on the roadside with no iota of basic amenities to the one currently being built, you are a liar, not to be taken seriously, sustainable development is what we are asking, the last time the quality of markets were built was in the 80's.

Sincere people should check below.

Ibadan Gets New Market In Over 30 Years

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/04/ibadan-gets-new-market-in-over-30-years/

The Oyo state government appears set to transform petty and street trading to a more dignifying business with the provision of neighbourhood markets in various parts of the state.

The construction of over 1,000 shops located at the former Scouts’ camp site, Challenge area in Ibadan-the state capital, has almost been completed and will be opened for use in the next few days.

This is reportedly the first major market that will be constructed in the ancient city in over three decades. The last market was constructed in 1980.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=myD_BUYPZx8

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/myD_BUYPZx8?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by Cooldejay(m): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Awon mejeji oni ku ire. sad sad
Tiwon ba ku're,woni sun re
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by akinalabi(m): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
emiye:

Looks like you have made up your mind about what happened leading to 2011 and nothing can change it.

But let me say this before I go.

All members of Accord today (except those that came after 2011 elections), ALL Accord members are PDP members. If Ladoja had remained in the PDP, they would all have worked for PDP. They left for Accord and won some constituencies to the detriment of the PDP.

Let me give you an example. The current federal honourable representing Egbeda Ona Ara federal constituency was a PDP strongman. Infact, he was in the State House of Assembly between 2003 and 2007 under the platform of the PDP. He was to contest for Federal Rep under the PDP in 2011 but when Ladoja moved to Accord, he moved with him and promptly won.

All those Egbeda and Ona Ara votes simply went Accords way. They would have gone PDP's way.

The political intrigues were more complex than you stated above. That Akala performed poorly so they needed a change so it was between Ajimobi and Ladoja so they split oppositions votes. On the surface, it makes sense but in reality what happened was far from that.

Remember that the general elections are not just about the governors. A lot of interests and ambitions come into play. Senate, Federal Rep, State Rep etc.
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by akinalabi(m): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
2curiousity:

I guess you are Akala' personal assistant. You sound very close to him. grin grin

Lol. I'm not o.

I have been involved in partisan politics in Oyo state for 20 years. I'm on ground so I know whats up.

Anyone on ground in Oyo state politics can easily confirm what I said. I dont mean what you read online o.
Re: Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover by akinalabi(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
texaco1:
nairaland.com/655358/latest-election-result-oyo- state

Even though you are too biased and PDPish for my liking, I must confess you know what is on ground as per Oyo state politics.

Holding the Ibadan South West results was a deliberate ploy. Everyone wanted to see the results from Ogbomosho first. They knew that was Akala's joker so Ibadan South West was the ultimate joker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG To Sign $7 Billion Contract For Mambila Power Plant This Month!! / Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift / 2019: APC Camps That Will Determine Buhari’s Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.