Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Cruel Things Women Do To Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cruel Things Women Do To Men. (3059 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / Cruel Things Men Do To Women / Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by vizkiz: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2016
The saying goes "what a man can do, a woman can do better" I hope most people don't think this only results to the positive aspect alone.

Checking out the other thread on frontpage about how guys treat ladies, I will say that is nothing compared to what we(guys) face in the hands of these women on a daily something (in falz's voice).

So the next time people want to point fingers at men, just put it at the back of your mind that these ladies are not Saints either, Infact they are worse when it comes to maltreatment because they hurt us emotionally and believe me, that does more damage than fighting with godzilla... But Men don't complain because our ego sometimes wouldn't allow us to.

Here are very few cruel things we face from these crocodile tears developers undecided

1.Use men as placeholders If she is a decent person, she’ll just get it over with and dump the boy, but if she’s cruel, she’ll hold on to him for a while until somebody new comes along. These girls don't like to be alone and without a relationship, so instead of putting you out of your misery and ending it, she’ll string you along until she meets someone to replace you.

2. Emotionally manipulate men Men don’t like to see women cry and some cruel women take advantage of the fact and use it to get what they want. A few tears would make men do anything to get it to stop but she wouldn't stop until she gets all you have.

3.Use physical violence While men hitting girls are often termed nasty, some cruel women feel it’s perfectly acceptable to hit their boyfriends, as he would never hit her back. This type of woman feels like she can inflict any kind physical pain on him without fear of repercussion. Some even go to the extent of damaging his gadgets(TV, phones etc...)

4.They withhold sex This is a time-tested, and frequently used, cruel thing for women to do to men. For most men, sex is as important as breathing, so withholding it in order to get something she wants or simply to punish her man for his transgressions is a pretty awful thing to do, even if it is effective. But that is the weapon most 9ja girls use.

5.They test their men You’re all ready to go for a night out with your friends, when your girlfriend calls and asks you to change your plans to be with her instead. She doesn’t have any particular reason she just wants to see you. She knows that you had plans to meet up with the guys, but if you really loved her, you'd come over to her place instead. If her request comes with an “if you really loved me,” then it’s a test. If you choose anything other than immediately rushing to her side, you're going to fail. This kind of testing in a relationship is indeed cruel and petty

2 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by Galacious1: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2016
Dat no 4 dey pain die

kristen12:
Counter thread undecidedundecided undecided undecided
can u pls help wit d link?
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by falconey(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2016
grin

(6 )AFTER TURNING YOU ON THEY'LL REFUSE TO SHOW UP:

this is gruesome and heartless, after you've both agreed she will come and visit you and something will go down the next you call her and her phone is switched off, when you had already taken 3 tablets of tramadol , john thomas is set to enter any place and all you could think of at that moment is getting laid but no where to insert it.

(7) THEY MAKE A MAN CREATE A THREAD LIKE THIS : where your caucus are creating threads on good story,investment opportunities, technology, economy and politics, you enter romance section to create this crap!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by kristen12(f): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2016
Counter thread undecidedundecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by Iolite(f): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2016
Are all theses cruel? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by vizkiz: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2016
Iolite:
Are all theses cruel? undecided

can you imagine? So these aren't even cruel enough compared to what you can do? Can you see what we are saying? angry
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 16, 2016
Topic should be "What some men allow some women to do to them". IJS

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by kristen12(f): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by Varagous(f): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2016
okay... is that so? undecidedokay... is that so?
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2016
They want you to lick their smelling Pussy_ dry but won't give a shout-out with yo dick_ angry

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by MrCork: 11:43am On Apr 16, 2016
vizkiz:
The saying goes "what a man can do, a woman can do better" I hope most people don't think this only results to the positive aspect alone.

Checking out the other thread on frontpage about how guys treat ladies, I will say that is nothing compared to what we(guys) face in the hands of these women on a daily something (in falz's voice).

So the next time people want to point fingers at men, just put it at the back of your mind that these ladies are not Saints either, Infact they are worse when it comes to maltreatment because they hurt us emotionally and believe me, that does more damage than fighting with godzilla... But Men don't complain because our ego sometimes wouldn't allow us to.

Here are very few cruel things we face from these crocodile tears developers undecided

1.Use men as placeholders If she is a decent person, she’ll just get it over with and dump the boy, but if she’s cruel, she’ll hold on to him for a while until somebody new comes along. These girls don't like to be alone and without a relationship, so instead of putting you out of your misery and ending it, she’ll string you along until she meets someone to replace you.

2. Emotionally manipulate men Men don’t like to see women cry and some cruel women take advantage of the fact and use it to get what they want. A few tears would make men do anything to get it to stop but she wouldn't stop until she gets all you have.

3.Use physical violence While men hitting girls are often termed nasty, some cruel women feel it’s perfectly acceptable to hit their boyfriends, as he would never hit her back. This type of woman feels like she can inflict any kind physical pain on him without fear of repercussion. Some even go to the extent of damaging his gadgets(TV, phones etc...)

4.They withhold sex This is a time-tested, and frequently used, cruel thing for women to do to men. For most men, sex is as important as breathing, so withholding it in order to get something she wants or simply to punish her man for his transgressions is a pretty awful thing to do, even if it is effective. But that is the weapon most 9ja girls use.

5.They test their men You’re all ready to go for a night out with your friends, when your girlfriend calls and asks you to change your plans to be with her instead. She doesn’t have any particular reason she just wants to see you. She knows that you had plans to meet up with the guys, but if you really loved her, you'd come over to her place instead. If her request comes with an “if you really loved me,” then it’s a test. If you choose anything other than immediately rushing to her side, you're going to fail. This kind of testing in a relationship is indeed cruel and petty

6. They refuse to change color to lightskin to look preeety & make men happier......99.9% of us are unhappy!!! (TRUE STORY)
angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by misspicy2(f): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2016
AirSultan:
Topic should be "What some men allow some women to do to them". IJS
My thought exactly

seriously,are men so dump they don't have a mind of their own,are they babies that they can be controlled and manipulated just anyhow?

To me the topic should have been

"What sissy men allow Women do to them"

a real man knows what's right and wrong and have a mind of his own undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by obiorathesubtle: 11:44am On Apr 16, 2016
[quote=44751405] The saying goes "what a man can do, a woman can do better" I hope most people don't think this only results to the positive aspect alone.

that's just diabolical!

a lot of men are victims of this one..

this is the tricky part.. Now my question is.. How do you punish this kind of bïtch, without hitting her, but get all the satisfaction of hitting her..??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that's women for you.. Cruelty in the purest form..

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by Rexhenrex(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2016
when the are the bread winner thet turn their b.fs or husband to an errand boy its painful because they don't know no condition is permanent

screen guys like mtn project fame,frustrate them like mtn then dump them like lawma even with there good intentions.wait till you get to 30 and start searching for me like gulder ultimate search!

Charm a guy to stay with you even if he doesn't love you smh.

date multiple guys for various selfish desires.

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by Speeechless3(f): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2016
These are not cruel things boy.

Besides only a small fragment of
the womenfolk is guily of this.

Most guys on this forum are becoming a national embarrasment with their silly victim mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2016
Dat's no cruel Holmes. see;
I dated dz gal for 2years, she said no sex till she finds me worthy.
Fast forward to 2years. Bae, watsup naa? Gv me dz as e dey hot naa.
Guess wat she said..." Weneva a guy gets d cookie, he skies" Na so we end am o.

Dz gal, dated for 1yr. She's a virgin. Promised I'll neva deflower her juz to show my true luv.
As I type dz, she's begging to gv me a share of d cookie as a payback for respecting her back then.

Dz gal after spending d wkend wt me traveled home on Sunday to see her sick mum...she said. Called on Tuesday dat she's seeing sm white itchy stuff down thr. psyched her, she started crying dat her ex slept wt her on Monday dat she's sorry, sobbin'.

I juz dey laff. They're Funny species.
Juz learn hw to luv again and luv better. No hard feelings. Thr lose.

2 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by Galacious1: 11:52am On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by lilmax(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
You can tell the character of a girl you meet in just three days instead of forming strong head you flee from them so as not to play the victim card later

Date responsible ladies cool
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by jayloms: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
3. Use physical violence While men hitting girls are often termed nasty, some cruel women feel it’s perfectly acceptable to hit their boyfriends, as he would never hit her back. This type of woman feels like she can inflict any kind physical pain on him without fear of repercussion. Some even go to the extent of damaging his gadgets(TV, phones etc...)

I'd never take this sick shiit from any biitch (xcuse me language). I'd personally show her d door, so she can get da phuck out!
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
misspicy2:

My thought exactly

seriously,are men so dump they don't have a mind of their own,are they babies that they can be controlled and manipulated just anyhow?

Sorry antee, are you the mother confessor or a mind reader? Cos I dont get how you could flawlessly bare out my exact thoughts!
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
bïtches ain't loyal! they are wïtches!!
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by confistified(m): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
sad

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by 2dice(m): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Blame it on Adam Wish He never ate the Apple grin grin
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by virginboy1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
front page material
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by Evathyst(f): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
*Spreads mat*

Nothing amuses me more than reading vizkiz's story of his past 'mumuness' tongue tongue

*Modified*

See them broke ass niggars ranting like a 5-yr old whose toy was taken away from him. undecided undecided
They will hurt a girl who loves them with all her heart, but cry blue murder when they get hurt by another b*th. Keep deceiving yourself!

Someone here even went as far as saying 'Sex is as important breathing to them (guys)' Shoro niyen? undecided undecided

Well, wetin concern me. Lemme continue enjoying my lunch of yam & engine oil. wink wink

*Continues listening to Nicki Minaj's Shit on em*
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by ForeverYoung197(f): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2016
I saw your pm. Why, vizkiz. Hello grin
vizkiz:

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by vizkiz: 10:56am On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I want you to join my league.... Please sad
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by LuveU2(f): 11:01am On Jul 02, 2016
misspicy2:

My thought exactly

You tell them girl!!!

And and check my siggy baby cool
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by LuveU2(f): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
You never replied my mention embarassed
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by LuveU2(f): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2016
vizkiz:

I want you to join my league.... Please sad

tongue
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men. by theEYe21(f): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2016
But you are complaint now undecided
vizkiz:

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Him.......but M Not Feeling Anything For Him / Erotic Story- The Shop Girl / Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.