Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Question To Asked YourSelf If You Are In A Healthy Relationship Include - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question To Asked YourSelf If You Are In A Healthy Relationship Include (527 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Question To All... / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question To Asked YourSelf If You Are In A Healthy Relationship Include by xhow2com(m): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2013
If God or some divine being told you it was OK to leave your relationship, would you feel relieved that you could finally leave? If your religion is the only reason you’re still together, your relationship is already long dead. Drop the self-torturing beliefs and choose happiness. Living together physically but not in your heart isn’t going to fool any divine being anyway, nor is it likely to fool anyone else around you. Leave the hypocrisy behind, and take off.
Are you able to get your needs met in the relationship without too much difficulty? If it takes too much effort to get your needs met, then your relationship is doing you more harm than good. Leave.
Do you genuinely like your partner, and does your partner seem to genuinely like you? If you don’t mutually like each other, you don’t belong together.
Do you feel a unique sexual attraction to your partner? If there’s no spark, there’s no point in staying.
Does your partner exhibit any behavior that makes the relationship too difficult for you to stay in, and do you find your partner is either unwilling or incapable of changing? Results matter far more than intentions. If your partner behaves in a way that’s intolerable to you, then permanent change is a must, or you need to leave. Example: “Quit smoking for good in 30 days, or I’m gone.” Trying to tolerate the intolerable will only erode your self-esteem, and you’ll see yourself as stronger in the past than in the present.Read more »
http://www.xhow2.com/Question-to-asked-you-self-if-you-are-in-a-healthy-relationship-include.html

(1) (Reply)

Slavery / Do You Need A Husband/ Handsome Guys Available For U. / Disappointed By Your Loved Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.