Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. (36522 Views)

GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide / Breaking News: Supreme Court Sacks Kebbi Gov, Orders Fresh Election / Abia State Gov. Orders Civil Servants To Return To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 07, 2013
The man is a simpleton.

2 Likes

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by bobthebuilder99(m): 7:20am On Jun 07, 2013
These are the same men that are deathly scared of women working and earning more money than them.

If the woman makes more money, these small men will have no power over them.

Cowards!

3 Likes

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by collynzo2(m): 7:22am On Jun 07, 2013
has been loudly complaining to her friends and relatives that she and her husband
have not been having the best of times.
She's also guilty of embarassing her husband.
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by vanitty: 7:25am On Jun 07, 2013
Abegi jare. The woman is no fool, she knows what she is enjoying in the relationship. That is a business marriage. She obviously don't care for his respect etc. no silly aide should come and pour sand in her garri. When she don eat belleful, she will show him pepper. Will he be in power forever?

2 Likes

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by collynzo2(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2013
lorretta u: exactly.and these men who think they are wise probably haven't heard that HELL HATH NOT THE FURY OF A WOMAN SCORNED.I dey pity the man.he thingks he's king Solomon.bwahahaha.those days are gone.and the earlier these randy he gots understand that,the better for their homes and happiness.and no man,I repeat no man can have a happy home if he doesn't keep his wife happy.if he likes he can go marry a second wife,more trouble for him.fool:ish men who think they are wise.but are nothing more than egotistic robots who reason with their dyks.cos I'm sure there's nothing left where their brain should be.they've fvcked it away.fvcked all their senses away.damn!
Internet warrior alert! I am sure in real life, you're being used even more than this woman.

1 Like

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by collynzo2(m): 7:35am On Jun 07, 2013
ogb5:

She was smart to have saved the divorce for another day.
And in your case why plot on how you can steal money from your husband, why not plan on how you can be financially independent by doing legitimate business.

From the whole story the marriage has had problems for some time and the man will not be stupid to keep money with a woman he is having problems with
Don't mind her, all of them here running their mouths/finger.......just follow their history you'll see tneim in other posts debating about which set of men in Africa and abroad spend the most money on women(them) they have nos self-respect but want to be respected. It doesn't work that way.
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Eduvine(m): 7:40am On Jun 07, 2013
Dont be surprise that the man may be gay. If i am the one, i would ask her to apologise to me and not to my aide.
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by collynzo2(m): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2013
Eduvine: Dont be surprise that the man may be gay. If i am the one, i would ask her to apologise to me and not to my aide.
The aide is also his relative
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by dbride: 7:47am On Jun 07, 2013
The wife has just played the f0ol; she will hit back at a much later date and husband and aide will not even suspect they have been hit by her! That's a woman for you, always dubbed the weaker sex but unarguably stronger than the men would readily admit! Only the strong play the f00l

2 Likes

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by BarryX(m): 8:03am On Jun 07, 2013
I knew it's going to get dicey when the Ladies step into the parade especially the ones with feminist ideologies against the chauvinist dudes . But for me, they both have their faults in handling the situation the way they did .
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by freecocoa(f): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2013
That silly woman brought it on herself. The man went far but I don't feel like blaming him at all cos I wonder how jobless and troublesome a woman who can go that far is.

She's a very stup!d woman who should quit making troubles especially outside her home.

2 Likes

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Ribaman(m): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2013
ogb5:

In which custom is the woman the head of the man?
The woman came up with a baseless accusation and was made to eat her words.

You have not seen women who will accuse you of having an affair with any lady whose phone number is on your phone.

Serves her right, next time she wants to accuse her husband she will get her facts right.

@OP
You dey very sure she is wrong eh?
Even if she dey wrong, must he humiliate her.
That woman go seek for revenge, at a time and a form of her bidding.
That deputy governor,or whatever knows that fact.

1 Like

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Policewoman(f): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2013
IzyLuv: But for d spirit of God in Me....

If that Man were to Be my Husband, he'll wake up d next day with Temporary immobility...(dontAskHow).

Place him on compulsory Bed Rest for 6weeks... Weda Doctor talk or not...

As for the Aide, my heart has not conceived wat to do with him...

Mtccccchhheeeewwww....stupid Men of The World!!!!

Crippling a deputy governor in Naija may not only land you in jail, it may strip you of your marriage and everything you possess. Worse still you may end up being sentenced to death if the man eventually dies tongue. I hate the way some of us women act impulsively without thinking over the consequences. Anyways, the man did wrong, but I still blame the woman. I have seen women like that who use their mouths to say silly things about their husbands without even bothering to find out the truth from them first. Next time she will learn her lesson.
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by raymondinc(m): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2013
Is very wrong! Anyways, there are tribes that still lack sense of human. And such people of his calibre don't deserves being in power! He is going to cry someday.
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Godsmma: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2013
blink182: Good for her, enjoy your rich and powerful husband.
fool
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by banku: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2013
vanitty: Abegi jare. The woman is no fool, she knows what she is enjoying in the relationship. That is a business marriage. She obviously don't care for his respect etc. no silly aide should come and pour sand in her garri. When she don eat belleful, she will show him pepper. Will he be in power forever?

Very soon, the aid go dey chop the woman too. Women know when something is going on, she is not foolish.
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Policewoman(f): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2013
smothly: and you calls yourself a woman,you are a bunch of shames to womanhood.
You are the shameless one. A public figure like that does not just wake up and do that to his wife. She must have done something. Anyways, for her to kneel means she was guilty because if na me wey no do anything, why would I kneel?
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Chregor(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2013
Ya'all trying to make a fuss out of nothing. He didn't get physical with his wife as far as i know, but jst to kneel and say I'm sorry to whoever u've offended.
Pride of life, as u and i know, is wat a bible roundly condemned.
I cud do dat even in a market provided i stand to be forgiven.
We've heard a similar case when a woman was reported to have slapped her lover in the face while kneeling to propose to her.
Wat's a different between kneeling to propose and doing so to show remose; ok the other is romantic,right? I know there's always 9ja version of everything no doubt.
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by enm(m): 8:25am On Jun 07, 2013
Policewoman: You are the shameless one. A public figure like that does not just wake up and do that to his wife. She must have done something. Anyways, for her to kneel means she was guilty because if na me wey no do anything, why would I kneel?

God bless you
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by freecocoa(f): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2013
See how most of you women are supporting the foolish woman who went to wash her dirty linens outside. She doesn't respect herself nor her husband so why should she be respected?

1 Like

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by chinjo(m): 8:28am On Jun 07, 2013
Abbott: What a shame!
The man just disgraced his head.
He lacks tact, wisdom, judgment and sense.
What he does not understand is that, he has humiliated not his wife but his manhood, his very essence before his Protocol officer...
He is worthless than a loaf of agege bread...all the money in the world notwithstanding.
He has just shown to the world that he lacks the qualities of a leader. little wonder they all conived to cede bakasi peninsula to cameroon. According to oba ovoranwen nogbaisi of the great benin kingdom (If fire can consume the toitoise with the iron coat what will that same fire do to a hen that is wearing a feathered gown) if Efiok cobham can do this to his wife what will he not do to the masses. My people shine ur eyes.
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by COOLDUN: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2013
SELFWORTH: The joke is on him!

He humiliated himself as well as his integrity. Remember a man and his wife are one. No matter what the circumstances, humiliating the mother of your children is no different to slapping yourself.

The whole thing sounds odd. Let's hope there are no other forces working against that marriage.

I have heard you, what about the image and the integrity of the both, which the wife is about to rubbish by her accusation? don't you know the level of scandalous damage of infidelity to an office holder in her husband's status.

If she really considered the integrity of both of them, she wouldn't have been exposing her husband in the manner which she did. Woman can correct her husband, while husband can do the same.

Before this man took this decision he would have been going through hell in the hands of his wife. Family and matrimonial integrity is supposed to be guided and protected by the husband and wife.A nagging wife is more painful than a sting of scorpion. She got what she really deserved.

2 Likes

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Policewoman(f): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2013
freecocoa: That silly woman brought it on herself. The man went far but I don't feel like blaming him at all cos I wonder how jobless and troublesome a woman who can go that far is.

She's a very stup!d woman who should quit making troubles especially outside her home.
MY POINT EXACTLY.
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2013
collynzo2: why you dey only look the money side? What about her children, her love for her husband and the stigma of being divorced? Money talks though
thank u oh. May God bless u for this comment!
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by andyanders: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2013
johnwizey: Dis is wat ℓ̊ call HUSBAND

Sure, cus some women go extra mile to get issues resolved.Her action could destroy his political ambition.
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by bongila(f): 8:35am On Jun 07, 2013
grin
eko ileee:

And the wife he disrespected and humiliated no be member of his family?

Your wife, the woman you took to the alter, the woman you swore to honor cherish and protect, the man you promised to love for better for worse in sickness and in health comes first before anybody and you don't trash her like rubbish in front of anybody no matter what.

Well, not expecting much from these crude, crass and unsophisticated village men anyway..

For once I agree with you!
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Dee60: 8:40am On Jun 07, 2013
If its true then the man lacks credentials for leadership. Too primitive and a total disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Rockyheight: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2013
I feel so sorry for the Guy, he will not always be where he is today. And he should expect a payback some how. What was he trying to prove humilating his wife like that.

1 Like

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Dee60: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2013
Gamji007:

AFRICAN HUSBAND angry

Primitive husband, you mean? There is nothing African in this, not in 2013!

1 Like

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2013
He ain't gat brains. My wife will kneel only to me and God and not some aide. Unam!

1 Like

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Abbott(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2013
Can anybody confirm....is it not from that part of Nigeria that a man's wife is used to entertain visitors?
**curious**

1 Like

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by desthan(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2013
Look at all these street urchin making useless comment here. All of you saying the man was wrong, please tell me, was it ok for the wife to publicly embarrass her husband by making such an accusation without substantive proof.

The only way she would have won this game was if she caught her husband with the purported lady red handed by that i mean in the act, then and only then will she see that it will be the man that would be kneeling and begging her.

Serves her right, next time she would learn to absorb news likes this type until she is able to prove it.

If na me she for lie down take some whips of bulahlah, rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph / We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze / Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.