Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. (36494 Views)

GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide / Breaking News: Supreme Court Sacks Kebbi Gov, Orders Fresh Election / Abia State Gov. Orders Civil Servants To Return To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by gothrones(m): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

That's not respect, that's fear, two different things.

One respects who they admire, but only fear can cause someone to debase themselves so.

It is not fear either. It is greed! If one can put aside one's dignity because of money, then that person deserves all the disrespect that comes their way.

3 Likes

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Gentleme1: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
dasparrow:

Yes, you are right. African husbands are the best in the world at passing HIV/AIDS to their gullible wives. A marriage ridden with constant infidelity cannot be considered successful and that describes most Nigerian/African marriages. Even the bible makes it clear that adulterers will not make heaven. Why do you think black Africa is the HIV/AIDS capital of the world? You think we Africans have culture and values? Really? That is why we kill people like they are chickens in Nigeria - remember the ALUU 4? - and many more atrocities that will make the average person out there wanna puke. If we have such great values, we would not be crawling on our bellies but rather sprinting ahead and advancing just like the Europeans and Americans have advanced. So, please, let me hear word.

Stale! What has ALUU 4 killing got to do with Marriage in African Culture?

The last time I checked your supposed 'Europeans and Americans' were recorded as harboring mean men who keep their wives and daughters in lock and chains and constantly raping them at random.

The last time I checked CNN they were recorded as flushing their 'less than a week old baby' down the latrine and all sort of atrocities that are best imagined than experienced.

My friend African has about the best cultures and I celebrate it. We may not be perfect...but is yours perfect?

#MakeWeHearWord undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by chillbabe(f): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
I wonder what most Nigerian mothers teach there sons when raising them. They way most Nigerian men behaves towards there spouses amaze me no respect what so ever. Its very sad and bad to there image.

5 Likes

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by lightheart(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
Hmmmm...the wrath of a woman scorned.

1 Like

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by gothrones(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
chillbabe: I wonder what most Nigerian mothers teach there sons when raising them. They way most Nigerian men behaves towards there spouses amaze me no respect what so ever. Its very sad and bad to there image.

I do not support what the man did, but I lay 50% of the blame on the woman. Why did she kneel down? Maybe I'm looking at it from a man's point of view because them neva born that person wey go make me kneel down beg anybody! However, if the person has a gun, then I will quickly kneel down and beg. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by YoshiMaster: 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
gothrones:

It is not fear either. It is greed! If one can put aside one's dignity because of money, then that person deserves all the disrespect that comes their way.

True that, correction noted.

1 Like

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by poccahunter(f): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
He should beware, someday down the line she will take back her pound of flesh... like the saying goes...Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by ndiuwa: 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
Wateva
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
collynzo2: Your bottles of schnapp will be at risk then, no more gifts from your inlaws, wretched man.................you might even cool off in a police cell after showing him what a real man is. He didn't force her to kneel, he gave her a choice.

You dey mind am? Real man indeed. His daughter was not 'real woman' enough to take the option of walking out of the marriage and yet he is claiming real man. By the time wey deputy govrrnor goons butcher you finish, na vultures go tell us wetin real man meat dey taste like.
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Inik(m): 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
This is just too humiliating for the woman. He should have asked her to kneel down only in his presence since he is obsessed with power and lacks respect for her. Kneeling down in front of the aide sends all the wrong signals. That marriage is definitely going to deteriorate.

4 Likes

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by gothrones(m): 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
pro01:

You dey mind am? Real man indeed. His daughter was not 'real woman' enough to take the option of walking out of the marriage and yet he is claiming real man. By the time wey deputy govrrnor goons butcher you finish, na vultures go tell us wetin real man meat dey taste like.
Oh boy you bad o.

This is not about men being bad or evil. This is simply about MONEY & POWER. Period. If the woman didn't kneel down, then no more vacations, no more Brazilian hair, no more flashy cars, and no more stolen money. Who no like better thing? I see that all my sisters on this thread are angry, but they have forgotten that this woman isn't a prisoner; if she don tire, make she comot. But she won't.

2 Likes

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by jasper7(m): 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
won't say the man was right, cos he was not. But the lady damn deserved what she got, maybe her pride would die down after that utter humiliation. just a shame it had to come from the husband.
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by gothrones(m): 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
Inik: This is just too humiliating for the woman. He should have asked her to kneel down only in his presence since he is obsessed with power and lacks respect for her. Kneeling down in front of the aide sends all the wrong signals. That marriage is definitely going to deteriorate.

Seriously? Did you think that the marriage was healthy in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by collynzo2(m): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2013
gothrones:
Oh boy you bad o.

This is not about men being bad or evil. This is simply about MONEY & POWER. Period. If the woman didn't kneel down, then no more vacations, no more Brazilian hair, no more flashy cars, and no more stolen money. Who no like better thing? I see that all my sisters on this thread are angry, but they have forgotten that this woman isn't a prisoner; if she don tire, make she comot. But she won't.
why you dey only look the money side? What about her children, her love for her husband and the stigma of being divorced? Money talks though

2 Likes

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by tunjidj3: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2013
good nigeria man ,he make us pride others country should learn from nigeria culture not like abdu mutalab and adebanjo who kill military officer in lodon with foreign culture home traning
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Abbott(m): 12:07am On Jun 07, 2013
kokoA: sharap! Next time she will mind her business..

An apology would have sufficed.
Governor's wife or not. Rich man's wife or not, they are married. Telling her to kneel down to your subordinate in your presence is as good as the man kneeling down.
The man is being compliant & servile and not being the MAN he should have been. He could have reprimanded the wife privately and ensure she apologised and he put in a word too....I maintain, he is worthless...grovelling before his protocol officer.

ogb5:
In which custom is the woman the head of the man?
The woman came up with a baseless accusation and was made to eat her words.
You have not seen women who will accuse you of having an affair with any lady whose phone number is on your phone.
Serves her right, next time she wants to accuse her husband she will get her facts right.

The woman is not the head of the man.
The woman is part of that head...inseparable...well @ least after divorce
Simply, he disrespected himself when he ordered his wife to kneel down and apologise to a surbodinate...even if her accusation is false...that was tactless.
It is on the internet now...is he still the man now? Goat!

4 Likes

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Abbott(m): 12:10am On Jun 07, 2013
For the alpha male wannabes, this dude's action is against the 48 laws of power.
Dont ask me which, go figure!
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by somegirl1: 12:11am On Jun 07, 2013
gothrones:

I'm amazed that many believe her doing his bidding was money motivated like they don't know that divorce is still considered taboo in Nigeria.
It's not greed, it's fear of being unmarried, fear of another woman taking over all she's worked for with him for years. Such a man will replace her as quickly as he would a tyre.
In fact, if she were only interested in money, she would never have made the accusations in the first place.
This is surely not the first time she's knelt at his bidding, before him, his parents, his uncles and aunts etc.
Even a poor man can get a woman desperate to remain married to kneel and beg the house help.

jasper7: won't say the man was right, cos he was not. But the lady damn deserved what she got, maybe her pride would die down after that utter humiliation. just a shame it had to come from the husband.

I fail to see how her action(s) was/were motivated by pride.
I am pretty sure her accusations were not unfounded.
When a woman ceases to care whether or not her husband is unfaithful, he should be very worried.
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by collynzo2(m): 12:23am On Jun 07, 2013
Abbott: For the alpha male wannabes, this dude's action is against the 48 laws of power.
Dont ask me which, go figure!
Was 48 laws of power written by God?
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by IzyLuv(f): 12:35am On Jun 07, 2013
But for d spirit of God in Me....

If that Man were to Be my Husband, he'll wake up d next day with Temporary immobility...(dontAskHow).

Place him on compulsory Bed Rest for 6weeks... Weda Doctor talk or not...

As for the Aide, my heart has not conceived wat to do with him...

Mtccccchhheeeewwww....stupid Men of The World!!!!
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by peruso: 12:46am On Jun 07, 2013
And after this whole political office thing end j hope you know she will still remain your wife? Most of these aides won't be arnd again,

1 Like

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 07, 2013
this man need to be impeach from office.

omo see disgrace.

ahha Because of concubine you disgrace your wife Mr governor.

the worst thing i expect is to tell her to say sorry not kneeling down.
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by bongila(f): 1:30am On Jun 07, 2013
Ha! That's another marriage down the drain! She won't EVER forget the humiliation no matter what happens after this.
Making her kneel to apologise proves what? That you are a faithful husband?? Yeah right!
Why did she make the accusations to start with? Cos she's mad ni?

2 Likes

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by talktimi(m): 1:35am On Jun 07, 2013
All you guys talkin trash about the woman here are partial if not complete fools. Never for any reason should you insult or humiliate your spouse/wife in public for any reason, any disciplinary measure should be in private away from even the kids. You won't find this funny when your gateman or househelp starts insulting the mother of your children lailai.

3 Likes

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by trolling(m): 1:42am On Jun 07, 2013
mbhs139: [size=18pt]None of you has given me an idea of how he should have treated the matter; just ranting nonsense [/size]
at the mouth of two witness should the word be established or judged,he should have demanded that his wife repeat what she said before him,then and then can he pronounce his judgement
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by frankyychiji(f): 1:48am On Jun 07, 2013
ogb5:

In which custom is the woman the head of the man?
The woman came up with a baseless accusation and was made to eat her words.

You have not seen women who will accuse you of having an affair with any lady whose phone number is on your phone.

Serves her right, next time she wants to accuse her husband she will get her facts right.
and what makes u think she doesn't have her facts right?

1 Like

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:53am On Jun 07, 2013
Okija juju: Nigga did what?

This deserves an award. The pic says it all.

Reminds me of when Rooney's wife found out Rooney was cheating on her. When Rooney was asked what he will do if his wife divorces him?

Rooney said, "if Coleen likes let her go". The woman quickly told the next available journalist not to break her home. grin.

After someone will say AFRICAN HUSBAND.
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by frankyychiji(f): 1:58am On Jun 07, 2013
This is not about being feminist or any shitty stuff of been a woman, that dep gov is a disgrace to his family and generation alike! No matter what, you should never ridicule your patner, the mother or father of your children in such a manner! That man is sooo primitive I cant even stand to look at his photo. Anyway, the commentator who opined that he was probably rocking his aide should also add that the dep gov n his aide are in same coven!!!! Yes! It binds them together more than any family values! Who knows too what filth the aide is covering for his master and consequently using it to blackmail him!u just never know with this people! Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:02am On Jun 07, 2013
frankyychiji: This is not about being feminist or any shitty stuff of been a woman, that dep gov is a disgrace to his family and generation alike! No matter what, you should never ridicule your patner, the mother or father of your children in such a manner! That man is sooo primitive I cant even stand to look at his photo. Anyway, the commentator who opined that he was probably rocking his aide should also add that the dep gov n his aide are in same coven!!!! Yes! It binds them together more than any family values! Who knows too what filth the aide is covering for his master and consequently using it to blackmail him!u just never know with this people! Smh!

All she had to do was go. Why kneel down and then blame the Homie. cheesy
Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 07, 2013
johnwizey: Dis is wat ℓ̊ call HUSBAND
humiliating your wife is what you called a husband,you are the biggest fool have ever heard of.means you can stripped off your wife in the market square.........radarada

2 Likes

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 07, 2013
kufre2010: That is a real man
for calling that inanimate man a real man,means you are an slowpoke.if the woman didn't appreciate the man and her marriage she won't be jealous or rather accuses the man of infidelity,so are you telling me that women has no right.........how old are u sef

1 Like

Re: Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 07, 2013
SELFWORTH: The joke is on him!

He humiliated himself as well as his integrity. Remember a man and his wife are one. No matter what the circumstances, humiliating the mother of your children is no different to slapping yourself.

The whole thing sounds odd. Let's hope there are no other forces working against that marriage.
i seconded your point,there's another way of punishing your woman that are far better of humiliation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) / Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha / FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.