Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,433 members, 7,839,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Change Being Forced...please Read! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Change Being Forced...please Read! (769 Views)

When Ur Boyfriend Is Being Forced To The Seminary. / Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] / Girls As Young As Nine Being Forced Into Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Being Forced...please Read! by samuel3818: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
I have always been an advocate of love and only love. I crave for nothing less than that and i offer no less. I have 'bad boys' has friends that tell me no Nigerian girl deserves to be loved. I have met many that have told me that showing a girl that you love her is a mistake(once she reads you and discovers, you're dead). I have met many guys that have told me of their very many sexual escapedes with girls. I have friends that have told me that that part of their body that allows them to love is 'dead'. But seriously, I'm beginnig to have a bad impression about girls, believing that none of them deserves to be loved. I'm beginning to feel that the main purpose of dating,being a guy,is to chop and go. What I'm going through now is fuelling this new-found feeling. There is this girl i love so much and decided to ask out in school. She gave me an impression that she was not seeing anybody as at the time we were just friends. I made enquiries and discovered through friends that she had just called it off with a guy she was seeing. We got started and I was all over this girl, making her happy in my own little way. All of a sudden, i became the guy that would be held up on 'call waiting' for several minutes, i became the guy that would get 'fine', 'good','okay' answers from her. I read through the lines and was sure she was eeing another guy. I confronted her and she was like 'he's just my friend'. I told her i was giving her some time to think it through if she was confused, and after the duration elapsed, she said she wanted me, and that she wanted me to be less jealous. Well, to cut the story short, I was in school on Monday. I went to her place at night and she was busy chatting. I expected her to at least stop the chat since i was around,she didn't. i forced the phone off her hand and guess what she was doing...flirting with some guy online(a guy she always claimed was her departmental mate asking her out). She intentionally picked up a fight that night and i ended up on my knees calming her down(i never thought i could go that length for a girl). Now since Monday, a flash is the least and i've not gotten any from her(despite my several texts and calls reminding her how much i cared about her). I have decided to face reality as my friends have said i deserve the blame for putting her so close to my heart,for not 'doing that thing' and for allowing her know i cared about her. I see this girl suffering a heartbreak in the nearest future and i fear it'll be too much for her to take(she's still young and she's the only child of her parents). I'm concerned,and at thesame time, i think it's high time i left her...i love this girl and i wish she would just understand what i feel for her,but the truth is,i fear she might never do. Have i made a mistake by loving her so much? by not making sex with her the first option? I'm confused,and concerned about her...or, shud i just let her be? Please advise me. Till tomorrow,she'll claim they're just friends. Note: to the ladies, the reason we have several 'bad boys' is cos at some point, you have in one way or the other toiled with their hearts
Re: Change Being Forced...please Read! by fuckluv(f): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
So in summary?
Re: Change Being Forced...please Read! by samuel3818: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
fuckluv: So in summary?
shud i just forget about her and move on with lyf,wit tue believe that girls shud be bleeped and not loved? or shud i still try to convince her??
Re: Change Being Forced...please Read! by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:05am On Jun 07, 2013
Can anyone briefly summarise this long aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ tiring story ??
Re: Change Being Forced...please Read! by samuel3818: 6:42am On Jun 07, 2013
Lolaabokoku: Can anyone briefly summarise this long aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ tiring story ??
my girl is seeing another guy abd rather than make a choice, she wants to keep us both. i love her and dont know what to do
Re: Change Being Forced...please Read! by cowgurl: 7:10am On Jun 07, 2013
Getting hurt by someone you dig alot is no longer news but making one silly experience ruin your chance of happiness and love in this 21st century is indeed laughablé.

So Mr man, if your final decision to this is to go ahead and phucck every Tina, Mary and Stephanie that comes your way, so be it - it's your call man, your decision.
Re: Change Being Forced...please Read! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2013
My friend, go n read ur books, n think of good grades instead of deviating n allowing a woman shatter ur life, thaere is time for everything, when u re ripe 4 it, all these won't become any relevant in ur life. 1st tins 1st.

I'll hlp u wt a story, when I was a student in my young classes, they were some gurls I saw, n tot I was in love, buh later reality dawned on me later on, dat I was only a conduit, anyway I allowed dat clear 4rm my head in some matter of months, now am a graduate n well 2 do, I see a lot of ladies, all tripping around me, 4 me I feel no such thing as love presently wt anyone n I only act wt my head. I'll stop here

D rule of life remains, 1st tins 1st, don't let trivialities shatter or dissuade ur better 2morrow. Das some brodaly advice. Stay safe young man...
Re: Change Being Forced...please Read! by oluwatobi01(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2013
Hello dear,you are the architech of your own predicament.About 86.05% ladies loves men that are hardworking,devote most of the time you use in seeing her in doing something reasonable.Apparently,you love her but don't show your real feelings for her.Communication matters in a relationship,you guys can talk on phone,just see her once in a blue moon, because she sees you as a soft and kind hearted guy that's why she is taking you for granted.If she really has feelings for you,she will come running towards you......

ALASHE.
Re: Change Being Forced...please Read! by clemz85(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2013
Nice judgment from cowgurl and raymondenyi.

Op, get a life as some people says

1 Like

Re: Change Being Forced...please Read! by samuel3818: 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
Thanks all. But only if u knew me, studying for better grades aint a problem. Deciding to have a relationship in my fourth year in d uni isn't bad, is it? Thanks once again..
Re: Change Being Forced...please Read! by fuckluv(f): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
samuel3818: Thanks all. But only if u knew me, studying for better grades aint a problem. Deciding to have a relationship in my fourth year in d uni isn't bad, is it? Thanks once again..
It's not, but then don't let one girl ruin ur chances of happiness. If a relatnshp is not working then u quit. Ponder on oluwatobi's advice more.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of Receiving Condom As Gift After HIV Test? / Touching Lives / What Do You Do Whena Girl Stalks You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.