Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine (17808 Views)

What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by kreamidiva(f): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
"President's daughter","full moon" et al...old school tins undecided

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by vinderbilt: 12:07am On Jun 08, 2013
Awwww.. Regina Askia. Good old days of Nigerian TV cry

Thank God someone is bringing such classic films back, and it's http://9flix.com grin
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 08, 2013
O.k no insults but almost everyone mentiond the expired aspect of the lady. Plus i tink OP just wanted to remind us of this Iya Arugbo, cos the magazine thing doesnt even look convincing enough. Should any contrary or meaningless view arise, do not quote me. Finito
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2013
ebamma 3: she is an expired product,
we need something new

U dared talk about a human being like that? AN expired product? undecided
Chai.
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by Rick9(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2013
Never knew she was still alive
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by marychi18: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
Every1 including u all here will age wit tym. §ø wats d issue here? She's pretty regardless of age. @ her age, most Nigerian women look like overblown balloons but she still looks ds gud? Her beauty i§ trully priceless my dear.
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by marychi18: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
Rick9: Never knew she was still alive
na u won kill her? Dekpe!
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by Ifynyk: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
Policewoman: OLD CARGO.
I don't think so.
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by macklef(m): 12:25am On Jun 09, 2013
how can sum1 be so dumb on here to say Regina is bleaching... if u no hervwell she has always bin fair, even wit cat eyes sef. were tokin of som1 who has stayed for a decade ashore, pls b4 u diss use ur brain. not all light skinned females are bleachers.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by makalysia: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2013
ebamma 3: she is an expired product,
we need something new
. Guess dat's ΨA̶̲̥̅Ʈ Ʊ ll say of Ūя̲̅ wife when she gets old. Smh
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
tpia@:

she's not 20, she has a kid who's about that age, she has another career besides acting, she's a phd holder, are you looking for exposed butt and breast?

why not check other threads.

women are not supposed to aspire to be sex objects forever. At some point, they have to think of other things besides constantly vying for male attention.

Who is this one? Who told you I'm looking for butt? When i say she's expired, i didn't mean it in the offensive way. I was just reflecting on how beautiful she used to be. Now she's older, All of us will expire at some point. what's the big deal? Abeg clear make i see front! angry
Re: Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine by mimiwhite4real(f): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Regina asikia is she existing as model she b old fashion

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Logo On A Lady's Finger-Nails / What's Your Definition of Sexy / Amarachi Gbajie Crowned Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.