Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Fingernail Shapes.....is This True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fingernail Shapes.....is This True? (1240 Views)

Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? / 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Ugly Head Shapes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fingernail Shapes.....is This True? by simigold: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
Now check this out and examine yourself or your friends, could it be true?

Finger shapes
Long fingers show someone who is anxious, delicate, good-looking and well-mannered. Short fingers belong to the impatient, creative and highly-sexed! Pointed fingers denote someone who is well-intentioned, but scatterbrained.

Fingernail shapes
Long fingernails mean you are kind and you’re good at keeping secrets! If they’re long and thin, you are quite psychic, and easily annoyed! Long, large fingernails mean you are shy and a bit of a hermit.

Almond-shaped fingernails belong to people who are sweet, kind and extremely diplomatic.

Rectangular fingernails denote someone who is practical and logical. You like things to be explained, and you always wear sensible shoes.

Short fingernails show someone who is critical and sarcastic. Extremely short fingernails mean you have no self-control whatsoever! If your nails are short and large, you are sad, depressed easily and a little unstable. Short, straight nails belong to those who are filled with envy. Short, rounded nails mean you are a bit judgmental and love to gossip… !
Re: Fingernail Shapes.....is This True? by Agrika: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
I somehow concur
Re: Fingernail Shapes.....is This True? by Bigcake: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
Agrika: I somehow concur
so we still have fooolish people around us.
Re: Fingernail Shapes.....is This True? by uniqueren(f): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
i hate to say it almost all true
but how logical is this?
Re: Fingernail Shapes.....is This True? by Tedpgrass: 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
Where is the science behind these theories? ??

Or simply observations??

Re: Fingernail Shapes.....is This True? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2013
Pictures please
Re: Fingernail Shapes.....is This True? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
simigold: Now check this out and examine yourself or your friends, could it be true?

Finger shapes
Long fingers show someone who is anxious, delicate, good-looking and well-mannered. Short fingers belong to the impatient, creative and highly-sexed! Pointed fingers denote someone who is well-intentioned, but scatterbrained.

Fingernail shapes
Long fingernails mean you are kind and you’re good at keeping secrets! If they’re long and thin, you are quite psychic, and easily annoyed! Long, large fingernails mean you are shy and a bit of a hermit.

Almond-shaped fingernails belong to people who are sweet, kind and extremely diplomatic.

Rectangular fingernails denote someone who is practical and logical. You like things to be explained, and you always wear sensible shoes.

[b]Short fingernails show someone who is critical and sarcastic. Extremely short fingernails mean you have no self-control whatsoever! If your nails are short and large, you are sad, depressed easily and a little unstable. Short, straight nails belong to those who are filled with envy. Short, rounded nails mean you are a bit judgmental and love to gossip… ![/b]

Hmmm
Re: Fingernail Shapes.....is This True? by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 08, 2013
Hmmm! To some level this is actually correct! Like when i saw the thread, was expecting to view some couple of pics to my....
Anyway, i got female twin sisters, they got long, nicely shaped fingers and the op got their characteristics right.
On the other hand, i saw my own description and characteristics and the op was right again. Daaang! How did you come about this?
Re: Fingernail Shapes.....is This True? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:07am On Jun 08, 2013
Ha! We don suffer for naija! Nonsense, this is!

This shapes of fingernails are shaped by genes and it has no affiliation with characters at all.

It is another scam like d astrology that has been carefully permuted and placed under an almost possible survey!

For worth is worth, it didn't apply with me of people i tried to picture except two. And the two likely fall under the higher percentage of the permuted result!

P. E. R. I. O. D !!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl That Could Act As A Mother, A Lover And A Sister / I Need Your Advice On This Issue / Our Women And Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.