Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? (7964 Views)

Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? / 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by emmanuel596(m): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2016
For me a preffer A medium babe

Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2016
A is the real deal. B will also go a long way. C, no no. D, no offences but i cover myself with the blood of the ram abraham/ibrahim slaughtered the other day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2016
team number two
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Monalisa185(f): 10:30am On Jan 05, 2016
*spreads mat*
guys, over to you
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by obiorathesubtle: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2016
Can't chose between thick n medium..
But thick will do just fine for now.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by donholy28(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2016
Just give me "B" make i dey go
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2016
I bet my Ass if A thick n slim girl walks into A room... y'all would turn your Girraffed necks 360degrees to stare n drool over the THICK girl's Ass...grin

Y'all would be Yapping about preferring "SLIM"...BuH deeply, you'd be craving for "Thick"...lipsrsealed big Ass n Boobies!

confused people!

7 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by StefanSalvatore: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2016
All of d option grin

But criously thick will do d trick

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by afroditte(f): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2016
I just came here to see..... grin
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by joliyp(f): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2016
team medium
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2016
MEDIUM or THICK
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by ipledge10(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2016
Thick and Medium for me in no particular order
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2016
ess for slim. No time to fight fats
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Forzap: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2016
Thick nd BBW cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by emmanuel596(m): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2016
Slim and medium would give u good and complete penetration and u can practice any position/style with them bt medium and bbw would only make u feel like u ran 200mtrs when all u did was 10mins with them..... dey would also sspoil ur bed and burst ur ballss of they are the ones ridding. U..........speaking from experience like pastor paul.... cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Michellla(f): 11:00am On Jan 05, 2016
most guys would choose thick.cheesy
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by emmanuel596(m): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
I bet my Ass if A thick n slim girl walks into A room... y'all would turn your Girraffed necks 360degrees to stare n drool over her Ass...grin

Y'all would be Yapping about preferring "SLIM"...BuH deeply, you'd be craving for "Thick"...lipsrsealed big Ass n Boobies!

confused people!

Can. I seee d ass grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by emmanuel596(m): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2016
Michellla:
most guys would choose thick.cheesy

Slim or medium does. It for. Me....i Ddont freak for ass boobs and. nice skin is all I care abt
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2016
emmanuel596:

Can. I seee d ass grin grin grin grin
Mbanu!grin
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Topestbilly(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2016
B make sense kiss
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by emmanuel596(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
Mbanu!grin

grin grin grin
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Slimzjoe(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2016
Get Married to Slim, Keep Thick as a Side-Chick

4 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by PunterTim(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
I bet my Ass if A thick n slim girl walks into A room... y'all would turn your Girraffed necks 360degrees to stare n drool over her Ass...grin

confused people!
Such Is Life,AnyWay Medium Is My Tin!
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2016
Medium & thick
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by vani86: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2016
thick all the way
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Supremor(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2016
A any day any time
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by bammy777(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Thick ..... but won't reject any....

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by flokii: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
*sighs..

d first one standa wella.. that is to say 'o duro ree' grin

well d medium is not bad either buh dat last two get as e be..
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by grad2012(f): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
But seriously dey all beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by shegxi(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
team medium
but ur dp says u are team A....
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by spencekat(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Medium make brain die.That last one fit send a guy to his early grave. grin
Re: Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? by Tayeni(m): 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

confused people!
there is a difference between the beautiful and the bizzaar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? / Will U Eat This Burger That Looks Like V*gina? ( Pic) / "No Wonder Milk Is Costly": Photo Of A Busty Slay Queen Tears Facebook Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.