Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria (4206 Views)

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria by Demsy(m): 10:48pm On May 04, 2008
Hi my people,

pls I like to know if there is anyone that has an idea if any of the international payment organisations e.g: Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, etc have affiliates or agents in Nigeria. Pls this is very urgent.

Thanx for being there always
Re: Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria by syskay(m): 9:40am On May 05, 2008
Many Nigerian Banks now issue MasterCard while a few issue Visa. As for PayPal, Nigerians are prohibited on its platform. So opening a PayPal account with a foreign address to cut corners could end up being counterproductive.
Re: Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria by Demsy(m): 7:09pm On May 05, 2008
I actually have a client who wants these payments system on his website. For those in the house who have been able to achieve that, I need you to lend your voice.
Re: Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria by seyibrown(f): 1:17pm On May 16, 2008
@Demsy

Can you send me the website address of your client (privately if possible).

I might be able to make some recommendations.

I will not contact your client. If your clients website meets the necessary requirements, your client will need to get involved in the stages of the arrangement.
Re: Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria by Demsy(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2008
seyibrown:

@Demsy

Can you send me the website address of your client (privately if possible).

I might be able to make some recommendations.

I will not contact your client. If your clients website meets the necessary requirements, your client will need to get involved in the stages of the arrangement.

That is laughable,
that is not done anywhere. If you have information, post it, if not forget it. I CANNOT DISCLOSE my client to you.
Re: Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria by seyibrown(f): 1:42pm On May 16, 2008
@Demsy

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I was only trying to help as that was what you asked for.

Some of us can give our word and stand by it. Some of us are just plain crooks.

Good luck with your search.
Re: Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria by Demsy(m): 2:01pm On May 16, 2008
@ Seyibrown

I am sorry for the way the reply sounds. Actually, we are re-design for this client. The earlier site was designed by someone else. The client became unsatisfied, so that is where I and my crew comes in. If you have information, pls do not hesitate to send to me @ demola@marchending.com.

Thanx
Re: Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria by ztyle(m): 12:41am On May 18, 2008
@ Seyibrown. . .Whats your signature links all about.
Re: Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria by joy1: 12:21am On May 19, 2008
Hey Seyibrown,

Do u av any info 4 those of us tryn 2 fund paypal accounts or tryn to open one now?

Please post a reply,
Re: Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria by Tonyblu(m): 12:56pm On May 20, 2008
Paypal in Nigeria?
Can't say for sure. I was actually able to register thru a Secured link I saw on Jobs in Nigeria (or http://tonyblu5..com).

Though, I'm yet to receive verification form Paypal.

Cheers. cheesy
Re: Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria by seyibrown(f): 3:02pm On May 20, 2008
Deleted
Re: Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria by seyibrown(f): 8:31pm On May 21, 2008
Deleted
Re: Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2010
?
Re: Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria by services7: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2010
it easy to get VCC but to rigister with paypal.they will limittation you acc in 24-48 hour and all the money will be freeze and nothing you can do

the way is buy a varidy paypal acc. or best way open online store that base our site nigerian

i can help u wit this
Re: Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria by larryhomie(m): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2010
I can't really say of agents but there are ways out of your problems if what you need is a visa card, mastercard or paypal account.

To get any international card from Nigeria there are simply two options

1. Go to any Nigerian bank that issue these cards and run through the process and you would get it between 2 weeks depending on their customer service response.

2. You can have a US bank account from Nigeria as a non resident and open and verify a paypal account within 24hours. This bank account comes with a visa card and has all features of a normal international bank account and accepts transfers, works with Paypal. You would be able to get you online payments or overseas payments within hours and maximum of 2 days compared to 7-10 days if its coming to Nigeria. You can withdraw your money in Nigeria with your US bank visa card up to $500 a day.

Since you are in need of Paypal, i would advise you go for the US bank account because Paypal does not acccept Nigerians so you can get access to opening and verifying paypal also. This does not stop you from getting a Nigerian banks' card cos' i'd encourage patronizing home.

To know how to go about this, call me on 08134593234 or email me at support@usbank-nonresidents.com

Do good to check http://www.usbank-nonresidents.com for more info on this matter and i can be of assistance in any related subject.

Hope this information was helpful

Best regards,

Larry
Re: Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria by mon3y(m): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2010
paypal stil will block your acc because you internet ip is nigeria ip
Re: Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria by larryhomie(m): 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2010
mon3y:

paypal stil will block your acc because you internet ip is nigeria ip

I am into this and i can tell you there is a way around it. If using a foreign ip is the issue then i'd give you one. Its as easy as it could get with me. must check out http://www.usbank-nonresidents.com
Re: Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria by stagger: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2010
Demsy:

I actually have a client who wants these payments system on his website. For those in the house who have been able to achieve that, I need you to lend your voice.

Is it that he wants to accept credit card payments on his website? If yes, then I can easily do this and send the integration code for just N2,500.

I personally accept e-payments from my websites so I am a practical user, not a theorist.
Re: Presence Of Agents Of Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Others In Nigeria by macphilip: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2019
Mytopexchange is the best Paypal agent in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

How To Obtain A Money Lender's Licence In Lagos State. / How Do You Handle Difficult Bosses? / I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.