Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Guy And Girlfriend Agree To Commit Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy And Girlfriend Agree To Commit Suicide (533 Views)

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guy And Girlfriend Agree To Commit Suicide by Nosyke(m): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hello House,a friend sent me this puzzle and I want to share it here. What do you think ?

A guy and his girlfriend went to commit
suicide on top of a 10 storey building
so dat God can officiate their
wedding in heaven. The plan was to
jump off d building at the same time at
the count of 3. So after the count the
guy jumped off but the girl didn't
jump. She looked back and said
"though love is blind am not blind".
She den walked away. As the guy got to
d air, he opened his parachute and
said " though am madly in love, but
not mad to die for love". The
question is who cheated between the
2 of them?
Pls be honest and objective with clear examples

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Madly In Love With You Part 1 / Mature Lady From Effik,anang Or Ibibio / Her Dad Was A Thief!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.