Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

... - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (30774 Views)

Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos / My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2013
Some people are truly sick in the head. Too dumb to realize they need help for their stu*pidity.

#pointless existence

1 Like

Re: ... by hardbody: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2013
ujchief: This was from the thread you created last time

And when sexkills attacked you, your reply was this:

Why would someone take you serious now? Stop teasing us, inasmuch as there are kids on this forum, there are some of us who value our time and when we squeeze out small time for leisure, we wouldn't want someone insulting our intelligence with tales by moonlight.

Btw, in case you insist that this story is real, then stop crying foul since you've obviously been cheating him with your v1brator.

Ciao.

I hereby recant. I withdraw all my earlier prayers. OP, you are a huge joke.
Re: ... by coogar: 11:25am On Jun 10, 2013
slymm:
my dear are you not aware that majority of Nigerian women spend all day fasting and braying and binding the demon, meanwhile the demon is the cheating husband living with them and sleeping in their bed. she will go ahead and marry him, then move to the church campsite praying and fasting for Africa...... undecided

they make me sick....
God has given them 5 sensory organs and a functional nervous system but they still expect Him to come down and castrate their philandering partners to prevent them from cheating!!!
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 10, 2013
ewet:

And wht is wrong with you searching your partners phone. there shuld be no qualms with tht except the partner has lots to hide.I am a guy and the moment my lady starts to hide her phone from me then there is something fishy.

If he is still confessing to you he loves her. It then depends on the both of you.You have to both have a serious sitdown to decide what you both want and the terms must be seriously spelt out.I cant stand my lady telling me she is in love with some1 and is finding it difficult to get over the person.I am out tht very scond.
This is not the first time things like this occured as a topic-frontpage. But, its annoying how uncivilised people are...take a trip together, go to beaches, remind him why he married...what else, get a councillor. Do you have a marriage councilling when your its obvious that your man is not interested in you anymore?
I don't want to say anything but, @OP my own advice to you is to work on that quote above my post by @ewet...he gave u a nice advice. You should be the one in control and he dosen't deserve your options. Its up to you to make a decision which to be agreed on...if it fails its his loss not you.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2013
coogar:

what are you waiting for?
call the other woman's husband and warn him to keep his wife on a leash. whatever nonsense she's got going on with your husband would stop as soon as her husband knows she's been having an affair.....

at this point, you have got nothing to lose.
she's made your life miserable, you should do the same. throw an element of surprise into their affair and i hope to God her hubby is a traditional husband that would beat your hubby to stupor. sometimes, some men need to be physically beaten to get the message!

come on, dial her husband right now....
Hahahahahaha pls I'm not gonna allow anyone beat my husband to stupor!
Re: ... by onyc: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
my dear just relax. the truth is he can't leave you guys for her. besides he knows what is best. just know that he loves you to marry you and have kids with you. more so you should try and talk with him to see if there are certain things you are doing wrong that he needs rit, or you were doing rit but stopped doing. i'd advise you try your best not to nag at home, though child bearing is a challenge, try to keep urself,the kids and the home always neat and welcoming 4 him, do those things you used to do that you know trips him b4 you had kids, still look sharp and trim if you can and add little varieties to your dishes, ie making certain meals that don't come up on every day menu etc. these little tings could spice up ur luv life again and gradually he wud return to you fully. best of all, give everything to God in prayers he alone can do the wonders and miracle you desire. good luck
Re: ... by Sweetlemon(f): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
Check the foundation of your marriage. The whole thing looks shaky and weak. It's like the guy was kind of forced or persuaded to marry you cos 5 yrs is too soon for him to fall in love with another woman. Men don't just stop loving their wives like that, no matter how they want to cheat, their wives are still numero uno.
If my guess is right, then only God can help you here because he will never NEVER be happy with you and maybe you should just walk away instead of putting yourself through the torture......
On the other hand, it may just be a case of extreme infatuation. It happens once in a while to EVERYBODY, including women!
If that is the case, then you have hope as this kind of things do not last forever no matter how strong they are. Just make sure you try to convince your hubby to keep away from her as much as poosible and while you are at it, look your best!
Yep! get a total make over. From hair, to nails, to clothes, assesories, etc. Cook his best meals, pamper him, baby him, seduce him, blow his mind away!
Then pray hard!
All the best!
Re: ... by SisiKill1: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2013
ileobatojo: Some people are truly sick in the head. Too dumb to realize they need help for their stu*pidity.

#pointless existence

Bwahahahahahaha!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

The harshtag...HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Lord have Mercy.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
Sweetlemon: Check the foundation of your marriage. The whole thing looks shaky and weak. It's like the guy was kind of forced or persuaded to marry you cos 5 yrs is too soon for him to fall in love with another woman. Men don't just stop loving their wives like that, no matter how they want to cheat, their wives are still numero uno.
If my guess is right, then only God can help you here because he will never NEVER be happy with you and maybe you should just walk away instead of putting yourself through the torture......
On the other hand, it may just be a case of extreme infatuation. It happens once in a while to EVERYBODY, including women!
If that is the case, then you have hope as this kind of things do not last forever no matter how strong they are. Just make sure you try to convince your hubby to keep away from her as much as poosible and while you are at it, look your best!
Yep! get a total make over. From hair, to nails, to clothes, assesories, etc. Cook his best meals, pamper him, baby him, seduce him, blow his mind away!
Then pray hard!
All the best!
@OP u have another real advice
Re: ... by Orikinla(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
But seriously, only insecure wives go through their husbands phones.
Even doing so is disrespectful.

Dear Nigerian wives, PLEASE, If you don't want to suffer depression and hypertension, PLEASE DON'T GO THROUGH YOUR HUSBANDS PHONES.
Re: ... by devour129: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
this is so sad i swear,i feel so much for you.are you in Abuja ? do you have friends to talk to ? cant imagine what you are going tru.please my sister this is the time you need your family and good friends most. i cant tell you what to do cos i don't know your history but i will tell you what i might(because no one can be 100per sure of what they can do in a situation)do,it will take time but i will kill off every feeling i have for my hubby,continue with my biz,gym and other things i enjoy.we will live like brother and sister.and i will an open mind about finding love YES i will find love again .our marriage will be only in papers cos that's what he turned it into.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Bwahahahahahaha!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

The harshtag...HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Lord have Mercy.

Lol!

A bigger nuisance I have never seen, I tell ya.
Re: ... by onila(f): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
coogar:

what are you waiting for?
call the other woman's husband and warn him to keep his wife on a leash. whatever nonsense she's got going on with your husband would stop as soon as her husband knows she's been having an affair.....

at this point, you have got nothing to lose.
she's made your life miserable, you should do the same. throw an element of surprise into their affair and i hope to God her hubby is a traditional husband that would beat your hubby to stupor. sometimes, some men need to be physically beaten to get the message!

come on, dial her husband right now....
grin cool cool grin
Re: ... by Egocent: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
My dear Sister,
I can tell u that ur husband is not in love with that woman. He is acting this way because he is very used to you. You have to give him small space....and pretend u are having an affair or engrossed in something that is eating up ur soul rather than him. Just make him feel l ike he is loosing u. It will enable him do a route recalculation quick quick. He won't trade u for that gal....Understanding wives sometimes need to use strategy, talking and fighting many times don't work. Let him figure it out....men are wired differently.
Re: ... by devour129: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
Egocent: My dear Sister,
I can tell u that ur husband is not in love with that woman. He is acting this way because he is very used to you. You have to give him small space....and pretend u are having an affair or engrossed in something that is eating up ur soul rather than him. Just make him feel l ike he is loosing u. It will enable him do a route recalculation quick quick. He won't trade u for that gal....Understanding wives sometimes need to use strategy, talking and fighting many times don't work. Let him figure it out....men are wired differently.
seriously thats another way to follow this issue ! get new hobbies,even if you are slim hit the gym ! you will meet other women like you there whom with lift up your spirit.just do something that makes you happy.be happy
Re: ... by onila(f): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
DONT LET HIM GO

Fight for your husband
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
So madam,u ve bn using a vi*brator all along? I weep! Poor man! Abeg why cry fowl here.let d man enjoy himself as he wish.wasted my time chippin in something.ur vi*brator is no longer giving u d feelings and excitement u want?

It seems like I will never take any story here serious again.as if I don't hv anything to do with my time.nansense!
Re: ... by kaboninc(m): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
Sweetlemon: Check the foundation of your marriage. The whole thing looks shaky and weak. It's like the guy was kind of forced or persuaded to marry you cos 5 yrs is too soon for him to fall in love with another woman. Men don't just stop loving their wives like that, no matter how they want to cheat, their wives are still numero uno.
Then pray hard!
All the best!
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
go for counseling at the Latter rain assembly, ogba-ikeja, lagos.
their marriage counsellors have saved a lot of marriages.
if your husband has fornicated with her; there are some ladies you sleep with and you develop a SOUL-TIE. A soul-tie is partially spiritual. i will not deceive you he needs deliverance. MFM is the best for that. A lot of people may criticize these response of mine but i tell u , i am not a member of these 2 churches and i currently do not live in nigeria. you can send an email to me newnigeria15042013@yahoo.com
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
onila: DONT LET HIM GO

Fight for your husband

Why should she fight for someone who doesn't want her. Marriage has to work two ways.
Re: ... by coogar: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
ROSYL:
Hahahahahaha pls I'm not gonna allow anyone beat my husband to stupor!

i would beat your hubby for free if you give me the go ahead.....
Re: ... by toshmann(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2013

Fight for your husband

Marriage is NOT by force. If she fights for him when he doesn't care about her what does it make of her?

She's human for crissake, have some esteem and more importantly if you like fight like Hercules, if he don't want you, he won't give a damn and then you look like some wretched desperado that no one wants.
Re: ... by bukatyne(f): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2013
toshmann:

Marriage is NOT by force. If she fights for him when he doesn't care about her what does it make of her?

She's human for crissake, have some esteem and more importantly if you like fight like Hercules, if he don't want you, he won't give a damn and then you look like some wretched desperado that no one wants.

You obviously don't read the Nigerian bible! angry

#grab ya copy now!
Re: ... by toshmann(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
bukatyne:

You obviously don't read the Nigerian bible! angry

#grab ya copy now!

Bible get nigeria edition ? shocked
Re: ... by coogar: 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
toshmann:

you know our society....
it's better to stay married in nigeria. there's a social stigma attached to single mothers...

she should persevere !!!
it's not like there's a knight in a shiny armour out there for her. she's got kids - her focus should be on them instead of fleeing her nest!
Re: ... by armyofone(m): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
haha, umm fighting for your husband eh grin very funny how I'm picturing it.
Just put some fire into their relationship and move on.
Coogar already gave her a good idea.

Fight for your husband
Re: ... by toshmann(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
coogar:

you know our society....
it's better to stay married in nigeria. there's a social stigma attached to single mothers...

And so she should remain unhappy for the rest of her miserable life? undecided
This is the 21st century for crying out loud. I'm a man, if I don't like a girl, nothing she does can change that. I may like her actions, wish her the best, but if I don't have good emotional connection with her nothing can change that. If she fights to keep me, it's a lost battle I'll even be more scared she may get frustrated and poison me so no one will have me I she doesn't have me

she should persevere !!!
it's not like there's a knight in a shiny armour out there for her. she's got kids - her focus should be on them instead of fleeing her nest!

What about her happiness?
What about her dignity?
What about her emotional and sensual needs?
What about HER?
Abi no be God create am?
Re: ... by aduaba(f): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
Its obvious your husband feels you will be there waiting for all him no matter wat happens.lil trick here-change your style, from your wardrobe to your hair, ,nails makeup and purfume.Give him space, dnt mention the affair anymore.concentrate on your kids and do other things that will make you happy. Pretend you don't care what he does and fake some calls where immediately he comes around you pretend to hung up .Come up with excuses of meeting up with friends when it is actually church you going to. To cut short the story get him jealous. .but please dnt cheat..
It's obvious there's a soul tie here and what you need to do most is to pray and break it.You dnt need to fight or argue no! Just leave it to God and dnt stop praying till you get an answer.
Your indifference will get him thinking. .
Re: ... by bukatyne(f): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
toshmann:

Bible get nigeria edition ? shocked

Where do you think most Nigerians get their ideas about marriage from?
Re: ... by bukatyne(f): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
toshmann:

This is the 21st century for crying out loud. I'm a man, if I don't like a girl, nothing she does can change that. I may like her actions, wish her the best, but if I don't have good emotional connection with her nothing can change that. If she fights to keep me, it's a lost battle I'll even be more scared she may get frustrated and poison me so no one will have me I she doesn't have me

What about her dignity?
What about HER?
Abi no be God create am?

Double post
Re: ... by bukatyne(f): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
toshmann:

What about her dignity?
What about HER?
Abi no be God create am?

You need this Nigerian bible seriously!

The book of marriage will answer in details all the questions you have. It will also clear all doubts and interestingly it has the life application pages where you will see the kind of food, underwear and outing to do when been cheated upon, abused, lied to etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off Own Penis In Akure, Says ‘monster’ Ordered Him / Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child / Funny Ways Kids Pronounce Our Names.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.