Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

... - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (30768 Views)

Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos / My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by coogar: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
toshmann:
And so she should remain unhappy for the rest of her miserable life? undecided
This is the 21st century for crying out loud. I'm a man, if I don't like a girl, nothing she does can change that. I may like her actions, wish her the best, but if I don't have good emotional connection with her nothing can change that. If she fights to keep me, it's a lost battle I'll even be more scared she may get frustrated and poison me so no one will have me I she doesn't have me

she's not staying for the hubby, player....
her kids would take his place - the husband would become a 2nd class citizen in his own home. her focus would shift to her kids......as long as the kids have a father figure to coast them along, the woman cannot regret much and the hubby isn't beating her so no danger to her life!

What about her happiness?
What about her dignity?
What about her emotional and sensual needs?
What about HER?
Abi no be God create am?

how many single mothers in the eyes of the society, have dignity in nigeria? how many of them are happy? emotional and sensual needs are academic points, it's not like there's any man that would provide such after she leaves. you want her to be changing men like toothpaste with her kids in the house? what sort of example would she be setting for her children?

1 Like

Re: ... by toshmann(m): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
coogar:

she's not staying for thr hubby, player....
her kids would take his place - the husband would become a 2nd class citizen in his own home. her focus would shift to her kids......as long as the kids have a father figure to coast them along, the woman cannot regret much and the hubby isn't beating her so no danger to her life!

how many single mothers in the eyes of the society, have dignity in nigeria? how many of them are happy? emotional and sensual needs are academic points, it's not like there's any man that would provide such after she leaves. you want her to be changing men like toothpaste with her kids in the house? what sort of example would she be setting for her children?

You have a point though undecided. I guess I've been away from home for long.

Single women full here grin
Re: ... by toshmann(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
bukatyne:

Double post
Something is wrong with my phone today
Re: ... by toshmann(m): 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
bukatyne:

You need this Nigerian bible seriously!

The book of marriage will answer in details all the questions you have. It will also clear all doubts and interestingly it has the life application pages where you will see the kind of food, underwear and outing to do when been cheated upon, abused, lied to etc.

Lol grin
Somebody somewhere is making money. But I give it to Nigeria, marriage works better in Nigeria than here. My dear marriage here na nonsense.
Re: ... by touchmeder: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
coogar:

what are you waiting for?
call the other woman's husband and warn him to keep his wife on a leash. whatever nonsense she's got going on with your husband would stop as soon as her husband knows she's been having an affair.....

at this point, you have got nothing to lose.
she's made your life miserable, you should do the same. throw an element of surprise into their affair and i hope to God her hubby is a traditional husband that would beat your hubby to stupor. sometimes, some men need to be physically beaten to get the message!

come on, dial her husband right now....

See me see wahala o. I dey read the thread dey go. one page down and nobody don give this your oyoyo advise. LOL smiley
See me oh. I think you are taking it easy with him my dear op. All this i know you love her blablabla. Come on, she is still gisting with your husband? What for? Since she will not give you breathing space, then let her feel the heat in her own home.
CALL HER HUSBAND. CALL THE HUSBAND. Everyone in Nigeria knows (although some may deny it) the woman who cheats or is found cheating is far worseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee than a man who cheats. Call her husband calmly, dont shout or make a fuss about it. Calmly tell him what the wife is doing and watch things unfold. In the meantime, continue with your business and family. continue praying may God restore everlasting peace to your home. IJN

1 Like

Re: ... by dayokanu(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
Na wa ooo
Re: ... by bukatyne(f): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
toshmann:

Lol grin
Somebody somewhere is making money. But I give it to Nigeria, marriage works better in Nigeria than here. My dear marriage here na nonsense.

If you agree that suffering and smiling is marriage, then it's working. Reading the advices here should give you an idea of how it works.

There are still some marriages though.

Most couples are just housemates.

1 Like

Re: ... by ladygogo: 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
oga o.

make i continue to dey enjoy my singlehood. grin i dont know why our society doesnt emphasize the benefits of being single.walahi.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
devour129: this is so sad i swear,i feel so much for you.are you in Abuja ? do you have friends to talk to ? cant imagine what you are going tru.please my sister this is the time you need your family and good friends most. i cant tell you what to do cos i don't know your history but i will tell you what i might(because no one can be 100per sure of what they can do in a situation)do,it will take time but i will kill off every feeling i have for my hubby,continue with my biz,gym and other things i enjoy.we will live like brother and sister.and i will an open mind about finding love YES i will find love again .our marriage will be only in papers cos that's what he turned it into.

Seconded!!being anyone's victim doesn't earn one trophy neither does it guarantee heaven.If life screws you,screw it back (with durex ofcourse) .
Re: ... by angelhair(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2013
Re: ... by ladygogo: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
angelhair: Ok people I think there are some things we need to clarify cos I'm reading some posts and I'm wondering if its me they are talking about. First of all I am not maltreated or suffering in anyway so the suffering in silence part doesn't apply here. I am not a person to keep silent about anything and everyone knows that. Now the truth is, things were more or less back to normal for us, we were even out of town on holiday alone no kids when I saw that received call. So it's not like, I'm an abandoned wife and he is chasing the girl in question up and down. The whole thing has been going through my mind and I spoke to the lady in question. Apparently, she says he's called her a few times and she swears on her baby's life that nothing has ever happened since then. I asked her if she loves him and that I am willing to leave for both of them to be happy together and she said, "God forbid" that she has her own marriage and doesn't want anybody's issues. Well to cut the long story short, we are meeting up this week to talk. Things are pretty normal at home too so I'm hoping he's got the message. I will take the advice of giving him space and do things that make me happy. Thanks guys

goodluck!
Re: ... by coogar: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
angelhair: Ok people I think there are some things we need to clarify cos I'm reading some posts and I'm wondering if its me they are talking about. First of all I am not maltreated or suffering in anyway so the suffering in silence part doesn't apply here. I am not a person to keep silent about anything and everyone knows that. Now the truth is, things were more or less back to normal for us, we were even out of town on holiday alone no kids when I saw that received call. So it's not like, I'm an abandoned wife and he is chasing the girl in question up and down. The whole thing has been going through my mind and I spoke to the lady in question. Apparently, she says he's called her a few times and she swears on her baby's life that nothing has ever happened since then. I asked her if she loves him and that I am willing to leave for both of them to be happy together and she said, "God forbid" that she has her own marriage and doesn't want anybody's issues. Well to cut the long story short, we are meeting up this week to talk. Things are pretty normal at home too so I'm hoping he's got the message. I will take the advice of giving him space and do things that make me happy. Thanks guys

Re: ... by todayguest(m): 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
Madam beta place no dey! Hold ur man well. So mny gals full town dey luke for husband ooo. If u giv chance 'll take ur plce shap shap.Rememba u arent getin yonga. U nd ur husbnd na divorce na im una bee. My word ooo.
Re: ... by wemmieslim(f): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
bunchyproject I tink I knw these couples...
Kk....,bt seriously,nobody asked you!!! :-
Re: ... by toshmann(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
todayguest: Madam beta place no dey! Hold ur man well. So mny gals full town dey luke for husband ooo. If u giv chance 'll take ur plce shap shap.Rememba u arent getin yonga. U nd ur husbnd na divorce na im una bee. My word ooo.
grin
Na wa o cheesy na so marriage desperate reach for my dear Naija?

1 Like

Re: ... by wemmieslim(f): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
na wa o......,d more reason y dis marriage thing scares d hell outta me........,God help ur hustle sis.
Re: ... by biolabee(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2013
toshmann:
grin
Na wa o cheesy na so marriage desperate reach for my dear Naija?

me too i dey hear but i dont see these desperate people o...
all i see are empowered ladies who say they dont need males
Re: ... by ayando(m): 8:45am On Jun 11, 2013
oko-omoge:
Firstly I feel for you and understand your situation. Perfectly. I am a married man with a boy who is 5 years old, I was once like your husband.

Please I will beg you do everything to win back your man. Firstly please just forget the thought about your husband is cheating on you, see as if you have lost something so precious and you should do all to recover it.

From personal predicament, I was in love with another woman in a foregin land, where I can lose all I have worked for if my wife decide to fight dirty.

I knew I was heading for destruction by having an affair but I did not care anymore because what mattered was my happiness and peace of mind. I will not say you
are solely responsible for your husband actions. However,[size=14pt] you had definitely trigger is desire to seek for happiness elsewhere subconsciously through your behaviours/actions.[/size]

Always remember you are the neck of the family, the neck controls the head. Once the neck becomes stiff, the head is useless. Realise, your husband is your first son, most women don't know men are grown up babies. I am man and I am telling you the truth, forget how intelligent and strong he is and other stuffs.

You need to be extra patient, tolerant, and extra mature as a woman if you want a happy home. We men want respect, attention, being looked after. We are very selfish, we believe our wife's should forget their life's once they get married.

I tell you what, my wife woke me up in middle of the night with tears in her eyes and told me please find it in your heart to forgive me if I have done or still doing something that made you mortgage your love for me. She had a choice of telling me look guy, if you don't leave that lady, I will destroy you and make you pay dearly.

I came back to my sense and I realised I had just been given a second chance and if I screw up, I may regret it.

So in the nut shell, try and unravel why someone you exchanged marital vows with decided to love someone else after 5 years. Do a root cause analysis and pray for God to give you patience and uncommon preserverance.

Do this and your children will surely receive God blessings and uncommon grace. That's the way God pay back pious women.

My 2 cents
Yemi (Perth WA)
@ poster, the solution to your problem may lie in the bolded words. Good luck.
Re: ... by MrCrown: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2013
Please dont answer anyone asking you to contact them for counceling or any kind of help... they are up to no good, there is one young man disturbing my sister with stories of love after coming in with church disguise
(We went to threaten the shameless thing before he backed away)
she posted a similar experience a while back, handle your business here only and thats it pls!! dont answer any emails or calls, you'll be fine i believe.

1 Like

Re: ... by ewet: 9:21am On Jun 11, 2013
Dubemkelly:
Hey! There's a lot of problems attached 2 it, everybody is entitled 2 sum privacy, too much poke nosing causes more harm dan gud in r/ships n marriages, give ur partner a breathing space nd don't get involved in routine checks of his or her....Howeva,everybody z entitled 2 der opinions, if u guys r comfrtable wid it, so be it, as 4 me I prefer my partner staying off my fon nd I will do dat too.

If i call u my wife,my beta half, thn why shuld i hide my phone from u.u culd even pick my calls if you like.Nobodybis talking abt routine chcks on your spouses pone but she shld feel free with me anytime i am with are phone.

We had tht understanding from the beginning and we neva had to talk abt it. It just so happened and all has bin well eva since.

Like you said evry1 is entitled to hw thr relatnshp shuld be and wht actually works for couple A might not do same 4 B.
Re: ... by ewet: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Mtchew! If my husband falls in love with another woman then his ass is gone. What kind of man does that?

So many reasons can be adduced to this.You first really need to understand why and whom b4 u start throwing missiles.It culd end up tht you are the one and the wrong or even the fuel for the fire.

You rily need to keep your cool to make sure its a battle big enuf to fight and small enuf to win.
Re: ... by ewet: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2013
angelhair:

No he started dating her after we got married. Infact it was when I went to have my baby that they started talking. She worked in his office so they saw everyday. Honestly the tin is weighing down my soul.

Then its easier to tackle since it was afta your marriage to him.You really need to knw why and wht the woman is doin beta than you.
I dont support violence but you really need to talk to his heart to knw why he is doin it.

If he wants to tlk then fine but if he doesn't you just live him alone and go learn how to control a man.
Re: ... by kingeze88(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2013
NYSC and tribal sentiments. I got married to fellow corper last year, as a barge B corper. The rule is that when a corper marries a corper, Nysc will give them a token and make some impact to the marriage ceremony. When I informed my Li about the marriage, he said it was an Igbo igbo marriage, nothing will be given to us because we are igbosm.I was speechless at that moment. Thank God I sponsored my marriage by self with out the help of NYSC.I felt it was my right, since NYSC said something will be given to corpers who have resolved to marry in the course of their service year. I am from Imo state, my wife hails from Abia state and we served in Adamawa state.we passed out on the 6th of june 2013. My friends, is fair? Considering our clamour for one Nigeria. A nation where tribal sentiments exist, can that NAtion progress? Please I need your comments....
Re: ... by cursorsystem(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2013
You have done a mistake by searching your husband phone. The result is always distraction, mind unrest and lack of commitment. Therefore, always try to be focused on how you can make your wedding to be successful.
I will not advise you to give your husband a space by doing so, you are already a failure in your marriage. What do you know the other man you want to go to will do. All men are the same. The rule of the game is ALWAYS IGNORE WHAT CAN CAUSE MARRIAGE FAILURE.
Re: ... by bukatyne(f): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2013
cursor system: You have done a mistake by searching your husband phone. The result is always distraction, mind unrest and lack of commitment. Therefore, always try to be focused on how you can make your wedding to be successful.
I will not advise you to give your husband a space by doing so, you are already a failure in your marriage. What do you know the other man you want to go to will do. All men are the same. The rule of the game is ALWAYS IGNORE WHAT CAN CAUSE MARRIAGE FAILURE.

This your post is a shame to men.

NOT ALL MEN ARE MINDLESS IDIOTS THAT CANNOT EXCERISE SELF CONTROL!

Stop giving idiotic advices abeg.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2013
Do u always initiate ur trips or holidays?
So while u guys were on holiday all alone, his mind was with another woman dat was far away?
You mentioned somewhere dat he was always lonely anytime u were not around which gave him the avenue to call ds lady? How long do u go when u travel dat he cant hold himself?
Are u sure these people are ready to leave each other?
The woman is the only person dat can stop ur husbad from talking to her and not YOU.
When she is really ready to let go of ur man, she will and ur husband will stop communicating with her.
There is a kinda solace your husband finds in dat woman dat he may not be finding in you.
I wish you d best

1 Like

Re: ... by chima21: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2013
madam you are the cause of your problme,you don't have work,your job is to the search your husband phone,l think you have a Good result on your finidings,keep it up and the pain will be yours,plase use your time for Good thinks it will help.
Re: ... by deavicky(m): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2013
look for what the lady is giving him, and try to give him that samething. sothat you can keep ur marriage. because he also loves you that why he married you in the first place. it's only you are not doing it right.
Re: ... by stangely: 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
my dear, 1st,u should' nt have bring it on here 4 e-advice. best thing to do is to pray to ur God for ur hubby to change. about d counseling, u can be lured in same act if u find ur counsellor attractive n handsome so figure out on ur own on how to tackle this issue n don't allow a 3rd party in ur marriage no matter what.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
bukatyne:

This your post is a shame to men.

NOT ALL MEN ARE MINDLESS IDIOTS THAT CANNOT EXCERISE SELF CONTROL!

Stop giving idiotic advices abeg.

Thank you!!!
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
Some people are just thick in the skull,a woman went through her husband's phone,whats wrong with that?if you really can't go through your spouse's phone as you wish,then I ll advice you to file for divorce ASAP because you are not married but fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Sexxymom(f): 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
Daresh:

Yeah dude, are you? @beloved1993 no be small suffer o! Oh well I'm sure she has the licence to cheat now, he no go fit get mouth if she does her own cos his sin is much worse.
i feel very disapted in yr quote. Does two wrong make a right?? D op asked for adviced not bad mouthing... Never say "that wont happen to me "life has a funny way of proving us wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Missing Kids Found In Kaduna (Photos) / Man Cuts Off Own Penis In Akure, Says ‘monster’ Ordered Him / Funny Ways Kids Pronounce Our Names.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.