Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,936 members, 7,852,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread - Romance (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread (65393 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2013
Gbam!!!!
Lilimax: Nothing much . Your picture should do the talking at this point.
Just strike a nice pose and upload...you're good to go

@Xaviers...roger that.... cool

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Lilimax(f): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
50calibre:

Oh ekwah is your guy? I'm going to clip your wings
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
Xavier's:

Why A̶̲̅♍ i missing in dat list? sad
Guy u gat some muscles to flex?? Kimmon join the fray lets bring Sexkillz to hav a rethink.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Lilimax(f): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Pardon?? undecided

Try again son!

Do ur research
grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2013
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
50calibre:

You fail to back up words with action, tell me your man if you think I'm bluffing but if you don't want to, don't worry, il figure it out soon.
I knw ur plan, to use blackmail et'al to discredit her candidate(s). If u want real competition man, produce ur own candidate ditto 4 me and her and lets see whose guy is gona be crowned come sunday. Stop being in the sideline welding a defamation cutlass.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by chelseabmw(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
190: where de hell is chelseabmw grin grin grin

Present Sir
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hi Chelsea; how you doing dude? haven’t seen you around in a while; hope you're cool.... cheesy
chelseabmw:

Present Sir
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
@sexzkills

How about nice pictures in which there are other people with us? undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Lilimax(f): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
ekwah:
Don't fall our hands nah sad
It should be strictly personal pictures i guess... cheesy
If you don't have any , run to a studio and strike a pose. grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
ekwah: @sexzkills

If it'll support your ministry, then by all means.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
Lilimax: Don't fall our hands nah sad
It should be strictly personal pictures i guess... cheesy
If you don't have any , run to a studio and strike a pose. grin grin

No o I no go fall hand at all. cool I just wan konfam from the oga at the top.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2013
ekwah: @sexzkills

Its not a bad idea. If anything, it shows that u are sociable and not self-centered. Pics has to be gbasky though
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2013
Idowuogbo: 2 who? Na mate! Dats Modella's meat.

Try again!!!!
50calibre:

You fail to back up words with action, tell me your man if you think I'm bluffing but if you don't want to, don't worry, il figure it out soon.
She is backing me, right now I'm at her back doing some doggy Bleep tins.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by 50calibre(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
Ishsoph: I knw ur plan, to use blackmail et'al to discredit her candidate(s). If u want real competition man, produce ur own candidate ditto 4 me and her and lets see whose guy is gona be crowned come sunday. Stop being in the sideline welding a defamation cutlass.

Id like to think I've transcended having a candidate, id like to think of myself as a supremo.

Having said that, have a few of my hommies i might support, but i officially don't have a candidate yet. I'm waiting to see those who comply with instructions and give to Caesar what is due, then id make my choice
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2013
sexkillz: If it'll support your ministry, then by all means.

Alright. I'll get to work
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by 50calibre(m): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
ighoosagie:

She is backing me, right now I'm at her back doing some Bleep tins.

I see! Ignore the defiance of you campaign manager, i think you as a candidate should apply diplomacy. pay your tax and we won't have a problem.

See page 42 for what you have to do.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Brite02(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
sanb: Go guys!!!!

@Killz; come and join the moving train..... cool bring this contest on grin; and let it roll.... cool grin cool

The Mr Macho competition would be the what's up..... grin

I'd like to see this words forged to appropriate yields...

Mr. Macho will make sense too
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
Mr Macho man will be in 2020. If you aren't contesting for Mr NL, forgerit.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
sexkillz: Mr Macho man will be in 2020. If you aren't contesting for Mr NL, forgerit.
U liked to be begged and smootched like a lady b4 u yield to somefin. Be yielding and yet ballance bra.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
@Killz; now look at that ehh...another customer that requires the competition...bring it on... cool grin cool
Brite02:

Mr. Macho will make sense too
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by chelseabmw(m): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
sanb: Hi Chelsea; how you doing dude? haven’t seen you around in a while; hope you're cool.... cheesy

Am in the auto section doing what i know how to do best.... Sexkillz is in charge here and am in charge over there..... Am doing great....Hope you are good too?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
I just can't keep up with this thread undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
Okay no worries; I'm cool thanks....ready for the competition?... cool grin
chelseabmw:

Am in the auto section doing what i know how to do best.... Sexkillz is in charge here and am in charge over there..... Am doing great....Hope you are good too?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Lilimax(f): 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
ItsModella: I just can't keep up with this thread undecided
Hey where have you been smiley smiley?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
50calibre:

Id like to think I've transcended having a candidate, id like to think of myself as a supremo.

Having said that, have a few of my hommies i might support, but i officially don't have a candidate yet. I'm waiting to see those who comply with instructions and give to Caesar what is due, then id make my choice
Bro leave dogo turenchi and take up the challenge. I'd also like to fancy myself as Mr Macho of nl but I'd had to work for it by subjectin myself to the challenge if I feel I hav all it takes.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Xaviers(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
Ishsoph: Guy u gat some muscles to flex?? Kimmon join the fray lets bring Sexkillz to hav a rethink.

Enuf muscles brah!!... Mr.. Macho won't be a bad idea @all...... Killz succumb to dis reQuest na!...
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
Lilimax: Hey where have you been smiley smiley?
I've been quite busy ooo!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by chelseabmw(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
sanb: Okay no worries; I'm cool thanks....ready for the competition?... cool grin

LOL........ ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE grin I JUST HAVE FUN
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
@Killz; here we go..... grin another customer... cool
Xavier's:

Enuf muscles brah!!... Mr.. Macho won't be a bad idea @all...... Killz succumb to dis reQuest na!...

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (102) (Reply)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.