Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies (1292 Views)

Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! / Does Sharing Financial Responsibilities Bring Disrespect In Marriages? / Why Do Many Guys These Days Disrespect Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by cutieberie1(f): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
nairalanders y do our naija guys treat ladies with disrespect.i saw a guy beating up his gf nd insulting her because she refused to have sex with him.

cant guyz ever try to be better nd change from their ways.having a gf is nt for ur evil pleasures but because of love.please guyz try to copy a little from phillipine love films(even if some of d films are not real)

i need evry1's opinion
Re: Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by solomonbrown64: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
...Using a particular scenario to judge all guys isnt good enough......
...you can do better...
Re: Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
Filipino grin grin
cutieberie1: nairalanders y do our naija guys treat ladies with disrespect.i saw a guy beating up his gf nd insulting her because she refused to have sex with him.

cant guyz ever try to be better nd change from their ways.having a gf is nt for ur evil pleasures but because of love.please guyz try to copy a little from phillipine love films(even if some of d films are not real)

i need evry1's opinion
Re: Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
iceberylin: Hfgbkjfchtdvjjbddck
buh what's the meaning of this one.
Re: Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by Ezyp(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
We are always quick to blame all guys from the act of one guy. But the fact is girls will always pick a tough guy/a simple guy.
Re: Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by philantoxx(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
its so 18th century like
Re: Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by cutieberie1(f): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
but must guyz enter a relationship cos of sex..is nt blaming all guyz.all guyz re nt d same bt 80% want sex like all oda guyz who are meant to be blamed.
Re: Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
cutieberie1: but must guyz enter a relationship cos of sex..is nt blaming all guyz.all guyz re nt d same bt 80% want sex like all oda guyz who are meant to be blamed.
but must you girls enta relationship because of money & iphone?
Re: Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by valmunich(m): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
E concern me? *Dancing to 'collabo' as I walk outta thread
Re: Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by AfricanApple(f): 9:43am On Sep 23, 2014
sis, its not all guys o but any girl who was disrespected chooses to be disrespected. how can my boyfriend beat me and u still remain with him, godforbid, u will never see the good side of me again

1 Like

Re: Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by jennylove7575(f): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2014
If I were the one that witnessed such, I would have it recorded on my phone and post it on youtube. I would drive viewing traffic for the world to see it...I will disgrace the beast. Not all men are woman beaters..it is the losers and insane men that does. Such men have emotional issues, lacks sense of self and probably learnt the bad behaviour from one of their parents...charity begins at home.
Re: Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
cutieberie1: nairalanders y do our naija guys treat ladies with disrespect.i saw a guy beating up his gf nd insulting her because she refused to have sex with him.

i need evry1's opinion

You saw it? Really?
That guy must be really angry with her.
Please don't be deceived... Most relationships nowadays is for sex. If you don't want in don't go in. Simple!

Disrespect towards women is partly because most guys are now "insanely pervert" and most girls do not respect themselves and find themselves dating pretenders, liars and perverts who have painted themselves as angels.

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
oh u saw it ... and th girl stayed , she didnt run for her life ... abi na u . thats what you get when you date a tout that lives under bridge.
Re: Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by cutieberie1(f): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Adikam: a cheap chap 2go girl forming mj.if you quote me again i dint reply just kno dat i consider you as a fool that you are!

i dnt hv tym to reply fools lyk u so u mind ur business bd besides am nt on 2go.i cn c ur parents did nt train u wel.am nt cheap lyk u cos u hv nt seen me u re scared to acept dat u re a hopeless poor church rat dat was abandoned

1 Like

Re: Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by naijaboiy: 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
cutieberie1:

i dnt hv tym to reply fools lyk u so u mind ur business bd besides am nt on 2go.i cn c ur parents did nt train u wel.am nt cheap lyk u cos u hv nt seen me u re scared to acept dat u re a hopeless poor church rat dat was abandoned
Common... you shouldn't be doing this sad

@topic...do not compare nigerian relationships to "philipino" movies grin

It does not tally undecided
Re: Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by Missmossy(f): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Its really no news,some gals are too cheap thus they get treated like some piece of trash.
Re: Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by cutieberie1(f): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
majekdom2: oh u saw it ... and th girl stayed , she didnt run for her life ... abi na u . thats what you get when you date a tout that lives under bridge.

nope nt me i onli witnessed it
Re: Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by passionate88: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
cutieberie1:
nairalanders y do our naija guys treat ladies with disrespect.i saw a guy beating up his gf nd insulting her because she refused to have sex with him.

i need evry1's opinion
One of the things I don't like about some Naija babes, using a movie/series as a yardstick to judge Naija guys. We dn suffer
Re: Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by passionate88: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
cutieberie1:
but must guyz enter a relationship cos of sex..is nt blaming all guyz.all guyz re nt d same bt 80% want sex like all oda guyz who are meant to be blamed.
Don't the so call girlfriend's ask of money from their guys?.
Re: Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by cutieberie1(f): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2014
passionate88:
One of the things I don't like about some Naija babes, using a movie/series as a yardstick to judge Naija guys. We dn suffer

jst givin an illustration.if u dnt lyk it burn in hell
Re: Guy's Disrespect Towards Ladies by passionate88: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2014
cutieberie1:

jst givin an illustration.if u dnt lyk it burn in hell
angry

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Do This For Your Wife? Ladies, Would You Allow Him Do This For You / 10 Ways To Know If U Are Insane. / Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.