Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? (55752 Views)

Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? / How To Look Beautiful Naturally / If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by Cadet(f): 10:35pm On May 06, 2008
HR.hotness:

why do u hav look beautiful for anybody, can't u just do it for yourself?? undecided
You can look good for yourself na, that's the most important part. And looking good for your partner is the second important. Keep in mind that looking good does not necessarily mean fashion and make up, think of hygiene wise and keeping clean smiley
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by soccerchic(f): 12:59am On May 07, 2008
As for me, I have pierced my belly, nose, I go for pedicure and manicure every three weeks. I do Sudanes home made waxing once every 2 month. Like Reload, I do my eyebrow every three weeks, just to clean ( I don't like them thin like some people). I change my hair often, if its braids, then it can't stay on my head more than a month. If its weave then three weeks is max. I don't go to Spas as often as I would like too ( they are soo expensive here angry ). Anyways, I don't spend on makeup cause I don't wear em ( maybe once in a while). Just a nice lipglow and am off grin .
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by sheniqua: 1:09am On May 07, 2008
God already made me beautiful
all I need is talcum powder grin
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by LadyT(f): 1:15am On May 07, 2008
I dont do chemial peels oh not good for black people I dont want to mess up my colour!!!

I have just started doing the GREEN PEEL its a herbal peel very safe and the best for black skin its expensive though.

If I dont do a brazilian with a landing strip I rock a low cut  wink

My eye brows I thread sometimes but not very often they have a natural shape so I often rock them natural just brushed into shape.

I like having pedicures. Manicures I do myself.

I shave legs armpits even my arms!

Spas are great but I try not to go too often its way too expense!

Hair I am cutting tomorrow!!! But it grows fast and I dont like relaxing it all the time so I rock braids!
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by Cadet(f): 1:17am On May 07, 2008
LadyT, you get hairs on your arms shocked LOL!! But seriously,
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by HRhotness(f): 1:20am On May 07, 2008
Cadet:

LadyT, you get hairs on your arms shocked LOL!! But seriously,

You can braid d hair on my arms

I usually spend a full day at the spa,,, i get full body waxing (i'm full of body hair and it all has to go)

then the pampering can begin
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by LadyT(f): 1:22am On May 07, 2008
Cadet I like to be smooth!!!

The hair is not thick but it looks more nicer smooth
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by HRhotness(f): 1:24am On May 07, 2008
,,,,, and glowey
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by Cadet(f): 1:27am On May 07, 2008
Kai!! Hair on arms? LOL!

I barely have any hair on my arms, my eyebrow has been the same since I was born lipsrsealed Hair on my legs baberly grows, LOL! I barely get any body hair grin tongue

Let me try to shave my arms na skin go come off lipsrsealed.

HR.hotness:

You can braid d hair on my arms

I usually spend a full day at the spa,,, i get full body waxing (i'm full of body hair and it all has to go)

then the pampering can begin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by HRhotness(f): 1:33am On May 07, 2008
I'm not exaggerating oh,,, thats why i hav to wax,,,
the days when used to shave my eyebrows, i had to do it every other day, it was like it grew overnight,,, at least waxing buys me some time,,,
I try not to complain tho becos i hav a really good head of hair (one waxing session every 5wks is a small price to pay)
I've dyed it every colour possible, when i cut it, it grew back in 4 months,,, I've had it in dreads, baby curls, heat curls, afro,,,
its full and long and lush and I'm grateful to my father for his wonderful genes grin
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by debosky(m): 1:35am On May 07, 2008
I love me a waxed woman. tongue
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by HRhotness(f): 1:35am On May 07, 2008
debosky:

I love me a waxed woman. tongue

You're bored abi
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by LadyT(f): 1:37am On May 07, 2008
HER ROYAL HOTNESS cheesy
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by HRhotness(f): 1:38am On May 07, 2008
Yes?

wetin happen? grin
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by Cadet(f): 1:39am On May 07, 2008
HR.hotness:

I'm not exaggerating oh,,, thats why i hav to wax,,,
the days when used to shave my eyebrows, i had to do it every other day, it was like it grew overnight,,, at least waxing buys me some time,,,
I try not to complain tho because i hav a really good head of hair (one waxing session every 5wks is a small price to pay)
I've dyed it every color possible, when i cut it, it grew back in 4 months,,, I've had it in dreads, baby curls, heat curls, afro,,,
its full and long and lush and I'm grateful to my father for his wonderful genes grin

LOL! I know you're not exaggerating. It's something to do with your genes, no jokin. I learned about this way back, can';t remember. PPL like you are so lucky because your hair (on your head) grows faster and smoother. One of my friends have that. But the bad thing is, she got hair on her chins.

LOL! No offense, I would rather be hairless on my body, but atleast I got hair on my head cheesy grin
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by LadyT(f): 1:40am On May 07, 2008
grin Nothing your hairy post made me laugh.  Aint no shame in our game babycakes wax on sister.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by HRhotness(f): 1:42am On May 07, 2008
LadyT:

grin Nothing your hairy post made me laugh. Aint no shame in our game babycakes wax on sister.

Thank you jare,,, grin
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by HRhotness(f): 1:45am On May 07, 2008
Cadet:

LOL! No offense, I would rather be hairless on my body, but atleast I got hair on my head cheesy grin

NO offense taken grin

u can hardly tell i hav body hair tho,  i'm all smooth like a baby's butt
plus i am rest assured that no matter what i do to my hair it would always grow back   grin
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by LadyT(f): 1:48am On May 07, 2008
Hotness we must be related.

If I relax my hair this week in two weeks you can see the regrowth already pisses me off.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by HRhotness(f): 1:52am On May 07, 2008
Have u tried stretchiing or straightening with heat? u can do it urself at home and it buys me time till my next retouch, it even helps me stay longer between retouches
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by LadyT(f): 1:53am On May 07, 2008
Omo I have GHD'S for afro hair!!! grin

1 Like

Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by Cadet(f): 1:57am On May 07, 2008
HR.hotness:

Have u tried stretchiing or straightening with heat? u can do it yourself at home and it buys me time till my next retouch, it even helps me stay longer between retouches

Also to keep your hair str8 and looking permed, wrap it up before you go to sleep. I can stay without perming my hair for 2 months or more, it'll still look and feel soft.

Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by debosky(m): 2:02am On May 07, 2008
@ hotness

I'm not bored. . .I'd just love to explore that waxed body of yours sometime wink
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by motunrayo4(f): 4:05am On May 07, 2008
I dont do any thing but shave all the neccessary places. . . .I dont even get my eyebrows waxed cause i dont really have eyebrows and they naturally curve a little tongue
I'm not into all that spa stuff. . . I'd rather be shopping or something. And as for my hair I get it relaxed every two months and I braid my hair when I get bored with my cut.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by tRoOE(f): 6:48am On May 07, 2008
na wa oooooooo people go through all these wahala just to love beautiful hmmmmmmmmm
@topic
I shave the necessary places every Friday, don't touch my eyebrows they are perfect that way
Get my hair braided which last like 2-3month depending on how much it taken care of, sometimes i let it out if i just got it premed
Pedicure/Medicare once a month then do some body massaging( sometimes depending how money plenty for my pocket).
My face is very important to me, smooth face no pimples ( i do use scrub every morning/night) and sometimes i use aloe
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by acidrop(f): 6:53am On May 07, 2008
i cant bear the ordinary cutting of pimples it irritates me, Thank God i have natural beuty
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by Scopium: 8:02am On May 07, 2008
[size=13pt]Am I surprised that there's almost no male reply here, NO![/size]
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by acidrop(f): 8:02am On May 07, 2008
well there is now
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by topkin(m): 8:15am On May 07, 2008
@ topic

Can do a lot but not extreme really,
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by dee02(m): 10:28am On May 07, 2008
I would have loved to go till thy kingdom come but i am very ugly and it is not worth going half a mile!
My own case pass ATUTUPOYOYO!
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by superman(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2008
Being what it is i think it will be more of "encourage" if yall could post the outcome, i mean the consequential pretty face so the younger ones will do follow follow or copy copy !

warning!!! this statement above cant be discarded ha

still superman
Re: How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? by HRhotness(f): 11:20am On May 07, 2008
Cadet:

Also to keep your hair str8 and looking permed, wrap it up before you go to sleep. I can stay without perming my hair for 2 months or more, it'll still look and feel soft.

That sh*t dont work for me,,, my hair is too kinky

heat and chemicals are the only things it understands grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Makeup Transformation Of A Woman To A Younger Lady / Photos: Wizkid's Son Rocking Agbada / Akela Crochet Luxury-Baby photo costumes, Ball gowns, Baby outfits & Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.