Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi (4108 Views)

Excerpts Of Major Nzeogwu’s Coup Speech / How Nzeogwu Shot Mum - Ademulegun's Daughter / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:15am On Feb 27
Keegan:

All because of greed and ego.
yet they still hate Nigeria to the point of calling Nigeria a ZOO... God will shame all of them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by OhuDealer: 7:22am On Feb 27
Abagworo:
Recycling same stories to rekindle old wounds does no one any good. We've thrashed this out severally on Nairaland. Thread closed!

See who is talking .

Your IPOB miscreants have been revisiting and twisting events leading to the civil war and the civil war for 8ys now.

When we counter it and post the harrowing atrocities of your foolish heroes you will be crying let the past remain in the past.

Bloody hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by OhuDealer: 7:24am On Feb 27
tomakint:
I think Solape is missing up some points in her submission here! I understand her sentiments which is pathetic but it must be put in proper perspectives for the sake of posterity! Kaduna Nzeogwu did not kill her Mum, that was Tim (Timothy) Onwutageru (Katsumoto or Dede1 can correct me on this if I am wrong) a coup is a coup anywhere it is either commended or condemned! In the case of the January 15 Putsch it was celebrated nationwide then until the BBC turned it into a 'Tribal Coup'!

That was no coup but a massacre inspired by tribal savages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by gidgiddy: 8:04am On Feb 27
nairalanda1:

NO, it was not . More Nigerians did not have access to power, access to roads, access to health care and access to pipe borne water.

Plus, the regional system was not fit for purpose. That's why we eventually ended up with states.

Finally, the basis of our economy was wrong. We were relying on selling raw materials, not on manufacturing. That was a sign of problem later on. (See african countries that rely on agric...when the price goes down)

NIgeria is not in the best state today, but there were no good old days.

Well your Nigeria of today is world poverty capital, 8th most insecure country on earth and number 15 on the global infant morality rate, none of which it was in the 60's.

1 Like

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by nairalanda1(m): 8:11am On Feb 27
gidgiddy:

Well your Nigeria of today is world poverty capital, 8th most insecure country on earth and number 15 on the global infant morality rate, none of which it was in the 60's.

Yeah, it's not like I am here to disagree with that. I can even tell you why we are there.

Just here to tell you there was no good old days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by Dsimmer: 10:21am On Feb 27
nairalanda1:

Nigeria did not have true federalism before 1966..

What we had was three major tribes oppressing minorites. The midwest region was formed to end minority oppression. There was a move for states even back then.

Also, NIgerians did not have a good life before 1966.

Nigeria had true Federalism.

There were moves for minorities region, for example the COR (Calabar, Ibibio and Ogoja region) and Ijaw region which weren't granted by Ojukwu and Azikiwe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by Dsimmer: 10:24am On Feb 27
gidgiddy:

Did they? Last time an Igbo man was in charge, you still had 4 Region's and resource control. Then Gowon came in and all 4 Region's plus resource control disappeared. It was the Northerners that wrecked true federalism

Aguiyu already zoned it to the center. Aguiyu was operating a unitary template before Gowon took over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by gidgiddy: 11:33am On Feb 27
Dsimmer:

Aguiyu already zoned it to the center. Aguiyu was operating a unitary template before Gowon took over.

That's the lie they have been telling people like for a long time. But the truth is that it was Gowon who abolished the 4 Region's Nigeria had and crea12 states, using Decree 14, then removed resource control with Decree 12, Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by Dsimmer: 11:48am On Feb 27
gidgiddy:

That's the lie they have been telling people like for a long time. But the truth is that it was Gowon who abolished the 4 Region's Nigeria had and crea12 states, using Decree 14, then removed resource control with Decree 12, Google is your friend

It was a unitary template where 4 regions were operating. Thus, it was more or less like 4 states operating in a unitary template. Gowon only increased the number of the states.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by Greenback: 12:10pm On Feb 27
Zeewirld:
..So sad....Sad that the pain is still fresh in the heart of the victims
I hope when God revisits and remembers your past sins and errors,you will be happy?! Continue with your evil..
Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by KillahPriest: 12:24pm On Feb 27
Anytime Bulaba bandits smell even an atom of southern unity, they dig up old threads concerning the civil war or open new ones. It's always like clockwork cool
Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by swagana: 12:24pm On Feb 27
Dsimmer:

You do know it isn't only Nzeogwu though.

The Army majors which include Emmanuel Ifeajuna, Timothy Onwuatuegwu, Chris Anuforo, Don Okafor, Humphrey Chukwuka, Kaduna Nzeogwu and Adewale Ademoyega plotted a coup to murder other regional leaders while sparing only the eastern regional leaders and paved way for Aguiyi who destroyed Nigeria true federalism.

This thread is about Nzeogwu killing of Ademulegun stop being mischievous.
Those people you mentioned were not with Nzeogwu in Kaduna when he killed Ademulegun except Tim Onwuatuegwu who was equally according you guys a Niger Deltan.
Your fathers carried out what they called revenge coup in july 1966 and killed over 300 Igbo officers including Aguiyi Ironsi I wonder why you are still bitter and crying after taking your revenge.
Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by Yujin(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27
Dsimmer:

It was a unitary template where 4 regions were operating. Thus, it was more or less like 4 states operating in a unitary template. Gowon only increased the number of the states.
Were the 4 regions controlling their resources during Ironsi's time? If not, how were they getting funds during his time and state how it was during Gowon's time.
You guys don't know that all the old lies have been busted and the truth laid bare for all to see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by Dsimmer: 1:45pm On Feb 27
Yujin:

Were the 4 regions controlling their resources during Ironsi's time? If not, how were they getting funds during his time and state how it was during Gowon's time.
You guys don't know that all the old lies have been busted and the truth laid bare for all to see.

No.

It was already zoned to the center.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by Dsimmer: 1:49pm On Feb 27
swagana:

This thread is about Nzeogwu killing of Ademulegun stop being mischievous.
Those people you mentioned were not with Nzeogwu in Kaduna when he killed Ademulegun except Tim Onwuatuegwu who was equally according you guys a Niger Deltan.
Your fathers carried out what they called revenge coup in july 1966 and killed over 300 Igbo officers including Aguiyi Ironsi I wonder why you are still bitter and crying after taking your revenge.

It was an Igbo coup which murdered every regional leaders except the easterners yet some play the victim today.

And what revenge are you even talking about? Last I knew, one of the major reason why Yoruba fought back was because of the covetous greedy lout Ojukwu who wanted to grab other people's land thus matched into Midwest and Southwest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by swagana: 2:35pm On Feb 27
Dsimmer:

It was an Igbo coup which murdered every regional leaders except the easterners yet some play the victim today.

And what revenge are you even talking about? Last I knew, one of the major reason why Yoruba fought back was because of the covetous greedy lout Ojukwu who wanted to grab other people's land thus matched into Midwest and Southwest.

I do not care what you call the coup that is your prerogative,however the topic of this thread is about how Nzeogwu a Southsouth man from Delta state killed Ademulegun.How does it concern Easterners since Nzeogwu is from Delta state and a Bini man by tribe?
Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by Dsimmer: 2:53pm On Feb 27
swagana:

I do not care what you call the coup that is your prerogative,however the topic of this thread is about how Nzeogwu a Southsouth man from Delta state killed Ademulegun.How does it concern Easterners since Nzeogwu is from Delta state and a Bini man by tribe?

You don't care after you realized it was an Igbo coup? But some of you were constantly playing the victim while forgetting that it was Igbo that caused the mess in the first place? Lol.

Btw, Kaduna Nzeogwu is as an Asaba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by swagana: 3:04pm On Feb 27
Dsimmer:

You don't care after you realized it was an Igbo coup? But some of you were constantly playing the victim while forgetting that it was Igbo that caused the mess in the first place? Lol.

Btw, Kaduna Nzeogwu is from Asaba.

So Asaba is Igboland right?Btw he was from Okpanam.
Why should I care anymore what you calls the coup since other Nigerians took their revenge on Igbos both military and civilians based on the same accusation of Igbo coup.Even if it is Igbo coup hold the culprits responsible.Oh they are all dead.Why do you want me to feel guilty of offense I was not born when it was committed?
Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by Yujin(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27
Dsimmer:

No.

It was already zoned to the center.
Can you provide the exact copy of Ironsi's decree that zoned the regional resources to the centre? If you can't, then you must delete this response and apologize for misleading the public. Mind you, I have a copy of Ironsi's decrees with me.
I'm awaiting your response.
Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by Dsimmer: 3:45pm On Feb 27
swagana:

So Asaba is Igboland right?Btw he was from Okpanam.
Why should I care anymore what you calls the coup since other Nigerians took their revenge on Igbos both military and civilians based on the same accusation of Igbo coup.Even if it is Igbo coup hold the culprits responsible.Oh they are all dead.Why do you want me to feel guilty of offense I was not born when it was committed?

You can't subjugate the truth while playing the victim and insulting others. Even though I sometimes keep quiet and just find all the victim playing attempt and insult as amusement however, I sometimes set the record straight to uphold the truth.

As a matter of fact after independence, everyone wanted secession, including the core North however, Azikiwe didn't want secession but pleaded for one Nigeria with the already regional system which was in place before independence. However what Awolowo didn't know was Azikwe's greed to dominate everyone in their region.

After Awolowo foiled Azikwe's plan in the West, Azikiwe colluded with Bello to sabotage the South. In his mind, the Hausa were less educated to fool but he forgot the "power loving" mentality of the Fulani in the Hausa region who enslaved the Hausas in Hausa land. After Azikwe colluded with the North, Azikwe had the supremacy while the Fulani and the Hausa held on to the Hausa region. In fact, the Fulani read the intention of the Igbo ancestors thus didn't allow them to have any inch of Igbo supremacy in the Hausa land. While the Fulani and the Igbos merry together, The Yoruba rather looked on and faced themselves in their region. Despite all that, Azikiwe and his goons weren't still satisfied. Eventually, they planned a coup to murder other regional leaders which included the Hausa leader, Balewa who was a friend of Azikwe who knew of the plan thus went touring on trip at the time the murder coup was going on. They only spared the Eastern leaders. That was how the merriment became sour.

After the coup, Aguiyi took over as planned and abolished the regionalism system while zoning power to the center which Aguiyi ruled. Others which included the Hausa wanted justice for their leaders who were murdered in the coup but Aguiyi didn't bother thus, the counter coup and the fight between the Easterners and the Hausa who chased out the Igbos from the North region thereby culminating into Ojukwu asking for secession. While all these were going on, the Yoruba were still neutral until the covetous lout Ojukwu started marching into other grounds such as the Southwest and Midwest after he already marched into Efik, Ijaw, Ibibi etc region.

But today, we have some playing the victim and insulting others when they're the pioneer of the mess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by swagana: 4:49pm On Feb 27
Dsimmer:

You can't subjugate the truth while playing the victim and insulting others. Even though I sometimes keep quiet and just find all the victim playing attempt and insult as amusement however, I sometimes set the record straight to uphold the truth.

As a matter of fact, Awolowo and the Hausa wanted secession after independence but Azikiwe refused secession but pleaded for one Nigeria with the already regional system which was in place before independence. However what Awolowo didn't know was Azikwe greediness to dominate everyone in their region.

After Awolowo foiled Azikwe's plan in the West, Azikiwe colluded with Bello to sabotage the South. In his mind, the Hausa are less educated and wouldn't be a problem but he forgot the "born to rule" mentality of the Fulani in the Hausa region who enslaved the Hausas. After Azikwe colluded with the North, Azikwe was allowed the supremacy while the Fulani and the Hausa held on to the Hausa region. In fact, the Fulani read the intention of the Igbo ancestors thus didn't allow them to have any inch of Igbo supremacy in the Hausa region. While the Fulani, and the Igbos merry together, The Yoruba rather looked on and faced themselves in their region. Despite all these, Azikiwe and his goons weren't still satisfied. Eventually, they planned a coup to murder every regional leaders which includes the Hausa leader, Balewa who was a friend of Azikwe who knew of the plan and rather went touring on trip at the time the murder coup was going on. They only spared the Eastern leaders. That was how the merry became sour.

After the coup, Aguiyi took over as planned and abolished the regionalism system and zoning power to the center which Aguiyi ruled. Others which included the Hausa wanted justice for their leaders who were murdered in the coup but Aguiyi didn't bother thus, the counter coup and the fight between the Easterners and the Hausa who chased out the Igbos from the North region thereby culminating into Ojukwu saying he wanted secession. While all these were going on, the Yoruba were still looking on until The covetous lout Ojukwu started matching into other grounds such as the Southwest and Midwest after he already matched into the Efik, Ijaw, Ibibio etc region.

But today, we have some playing the victim and insulting others when they're the pioneer of the mess.

Stop repeating same age old lies passed to you by your fathers. You and I who is playing victim card here? I hate to read long essays like yours full of shiit next time make it Shotter and readable.
I do not want to engage you in the argument of whether the coup is Igbo coup or not because we can't undone the past. Keep blaming Ironsi who was head of state for only six for inability of Nigeria to make progress after sixty years he was murdered shows how useless and incompetent Fulani and Yoruba leaders are. You also blame Tinubu's disappointing and disgraceful leadership on Ironsi and Zik.
Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by Dsimmer: 4:55pm On Feb 27
swagana:

Stop repeating same age old lies passed to you by your fathers. You and I who is playing victim card here? I hate to read long essays like yours full of shiit next time make it Shotter and readable.
I do not want to engage you in the argument of whether the coup is Igbo coup or not because we can't undone the past. Keep blaming Ironsi who was head of state for only six for inability of Nigeria to make progress after sixty years he was murdered shows how useless and incompetent Fulani and Yoruba leaders are. You also blame Tinubu's disappointing and disgraceful leadership on Ironsi and Zik.

The truth can't be subjugated while you chat gibberish!

Igbo which included Azikwe started the coup to murder other regional leaders except Eastern regional leaders.

Aguiyi came in, abolished Nigeria best true federalism while protecting the coup plotters thus leading to counter coup whereby Ironsi was killed while the Hausa chased out Igbo out of their land.

Thus, Ojukwu asked for secession but in his greediness and covetousness, wanted other people's land and was dealt with!

These are the truth staring at your face!

1 Like

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by flokii: 5:22pm On Feb 27
The Igbo can eat and laugh with you, but when the day comes for other Igbos to strike, that one eating and drinking with you will lead them straight to your doorstep for slaughter.. This is why we keep sounding words of caution for our people in South West to be on guard.

The two men who groomed Nzeogwu, i.e. Sarduana Ahmadu Bello and Ademulegun were both eliminated by a man they called brother and friend.

1 Like

Re: How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi by swagana: 6:28pm On Feb 27
Dsimmer:

The truth can't be subjugated while you chat gibberish!

Igbo which included Azikwe started the coup to murder other regional leaders except Eastern regional leaders.

Aguiyi came in, abolished our best true federalism while protecting the coup plotters thus leading to counter coup whereby Ironsi was killed while the Hausa chased out Igbo out of their land.

Thus, Ojukwu asked for secession but in his greediness and covetousness, wanted other people's land and was dealt with!

These are the truth staring at your face!

Ironsi also tied the hands of your useless worthless incompetent fantastically corrupt leaders from restoring the system to true federalism in the past 60 years grin
Keep blaming the dead don't hold your current agbadorian leader accountable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Army Took Down SHEKAU Impersonator Mohammed Basir.a MUST READ / Keyamo Explodes: Between Jonathan Versus Buhari. A Must Read! / APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.