Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? (12880 Views)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend / Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by Dbazz: 9:07am On Jun 12, 2013
cool
991: here we go again! 'women always want to be forgiven but they are never willing to forgive'
you can argue this all day but it's the truth, especially when she has her friends around her, they would be telling her to dump him. but when she is d one that cheated, the same friends would be calling you asking you to forgive her that it was the devil's work...SMH!!
you are on point
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by volcanoash(f): 10:23am On Jun 12, 2013
Wahala90: A crusader put a chastity belt on his wife and gave the key to his best friend for safekeeping, in case of his death. He had ridden only a few miles away when his friend, riding hard, caught up with him, saying 'You gave me the wrong key!

shocked hahahaga people should shine their eyes when it comes to trust. some tinz are so sweet and can't be kept for a later consumption.
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2013
Cheating happens to be the Core reason i'd seek for a Breakup/divorce in any relationship.

If its an incessant act that presents an apology each time its done, am calling it off.

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2013
If am not cheating and he cheats,I might not forgive.As a husband,o wud be disappointed!Nobody prays to marry a cheating husband but if he decides to be an arsehole,I expect him to be wise enough and hide it as hard as he can cos I don't wanna know cos I don't wanna change d idea I have about him,if I do,it wud be messy,really messy. cool
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2013
well i can forgive but the forgiveness get clause, i don't even pray i've a cheating husband.

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2013
Olabode johnson: Is not good even do u forgive her, dont take her bk, because it has hapon to me i saw them, people preach to i take her back after the story change pls if hapon u pls let go.
oh boy this ur english is destructive.

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by ashima461: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2013
Bo-large:
READ THE MANUAL OF LIFE THE BIBLE . CHECK WHAT NUMBERS CHAPTER 5 SAYS:

IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE BY SPIRITUAL LAW BUT FORGIVNESS IS STILL ALLOWED IF YOU CAN.

I agree you
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by IykeNipoga(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
Is just to forgive and move on is all abt life.
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by yvonnejoe(f): 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
I donno, wen it hapins, i myt still wan2 b wif him, buh personali, i hv issues wif 4givn.
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
booqee: oh boy this ur english is destructive.

I been ignore d guy,now am laffing my ass off! cheesy grin
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by yvonnejoe(f): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2013
Ur hell ryt, i fnk i wont wan2 find out.
lynpetra: If am not cheating and he cheats,I might not forgive.As a husband,o wud be disappointed!Nobody prays to marry a cheating husband but if he decides to be an arsehole,I expect him to be wise enough and hide it as hard as he can cos I don't wanna know cos I don't wanna change d idea I have about him,if I do,it wud be messy,really messy. cool
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by cycline404(m): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
I will definitely forgive but we would path cos i will not be comfortable...
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by Cipriani(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2013
I will forgive her after I have cheated with her best friend, her sister, her mother and our housemaid. Then she will know how it feels to be cheated. Fish brain ladies.
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by UcheAloysius(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2013
I can, so long as i play d same game in camera.
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by 3RNEST(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
Almost everybody keep saying Hell No!! gosh... Why wudn't u 4give? BTW who i my not to forgive? i will forgive 1 million time...bcuz to err is human but to forgive is divine in peace to free your heart from bondage... smiley
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
El Guapo: Cheating happens to be the Core reason i'd seek for a Breakup/divorce in any relationship.

If its an incessant act that presents an apology each time its done, am calling it off.

agreed.
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by omash: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
i dont think i can because in d first place how cud she even think of a thin like date and moreover if she really love me,she would have be faithful until death.
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by kingkams(m): 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
Before marriage: Yes
After marriage: HELL NO!
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by Princessmel(f): 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2013
REALITY101:

No offense I've been meaning to ask you.. Are you a tranny? Once again no offense

Funny how people always say no offence when their question is clearly offensive! Yes I'm a tranny na, mschew! angry
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by AlyricistLaura: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2013
D Merciful: You seems not to be a Nigerian or even African cos I dont see the admirable African culture in ur comment!
undecidedYou seems not to be a Nigerian or even African cos I dont see the admirable African culture in ur comment!

Insecurity is not to be confused with being Admirable
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by Princessmel(f): 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
greg_o: For a lady or even a man to cheat on you while dating/ courting is a clear indication that he or she must cheat on you even after marriage. That is one of the major reasons why u shouldn't rush to marry someone u don't know very well. Don't allow useless feelings to ruin you.

I honestly don't think if someone is truly sorry and remorseful that they would do it again? People change right?
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by Princessmel(f): 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
ifebosco: nigerian runs girl as usual

Jumping to conclusions as usual. Maybe if your broke ass was able to provide for her, she would not see the need to be with an alhaji to provide for you both.
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by Princessmel(f): 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
addicted268: Yes I can.what I can't stand is d lies.cheating on me is bad enough,lying about it shows he's not ready to stop and it would feel like trying to play on my intelligence.

I totally understand you! One thing I can't stand is a lying man, makes me feel like they think I'm so stupid that I don't know they're blatantly lying! angry
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by AlyricistLaura: 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
I have no desire to Suppress my Lady, via force

If a Man Has to Forcibly restrain his Woman from Cheating, then your relationship isn't really worth a damn Imo

Restraint should be out of Loyalty & Natural Emotional Commitment, not Force, if she still has the desires to cheat, and does not act on it, Imo that is the same as actual cheating.

Her Mind should Marvel at the Perplexing Enigma That You May Appear to Be. If she is thinking of cheating, that means you just aren't Exciting Enough for her {Anymore/Never Were}

I am my Own Harshest Critic

I Critique Myself to a Level & Standard in Life that is nearly unable to ever be Achieved

All Great Men Strive to Become or Be
What they Can not Be, Because the Level Slightly Below Immortal is Still Divine
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by Princessmel(f): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
I have no desire to Suppress my Lady, via force

If a Man Has to Forcibly retrain his Woman from Cheating, then your relationship isn't really worth a damn Imo

Restraint should be out of Loyalty & Natural Emotional Commitment, not Force, if she still has the desires to cheat, and does not act on it, Imo that is the same as actual cheating.

Her Mind should Marvel at the Perplexing Enigma That You May Appear to Be. If she is thinking of cheating, that means you just aren't Exciting Enough for her {Anymore/Never Were}

I am my Own Harshest Critic

I Critique Myself to a Level & Standard in Life that is nearly unable to ever be Achieved

All Great Men Strive to Become or Be
What they Can not Be, Because the Level Slightly Below Immortal is Still Divine

Wow shocked
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by AlyricistLaura: 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2013
LoL@This Display Pic

Chick's recycling fake pics on multiple Alt Accounts with no Shame At All
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by AlyricistLaura: 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2013
Princessmel:

Wow shocked

wink
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by jennyching(f): 4:04am On Jun 13, 2013
Forgiveness is not just about when it happen. If your forgive doesn't matter if it happen before or after.

Refusing to forgive is a sin. If we receive forgiveness from God, we must give it to others who hurt us. We cannot hold grudges or seek revenge. We are to trust God for justice and forgive the person who offended us. That does not mean we must forget the offense, however; usually that's beyond our power. Forgiveness means releasing the other from blame, leaving the event in God's hands, and moving on.
"We may resume a relationship with the person if we had one, or we may not". Its the essence of forgiveness.
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by Princessmel(f): 5:35am On Jun 13, 2013
jennyching: Forgiveness is not just about when it happen. If your forgive doesn't matter if it happen before or after.

Refusing to forgive is a sin. If we receive forgiveness from God, we must give it to others who hurt us. We cannot hold grudges or seek revenge. We are to trust God for justice and forgive the person who offended us. That does not mean we must forget the offense, however; usually that's beyond our power. Forgiveness means releasing the other from blame, leaving the event in God's hands, and moving on.
"We may resume a relationship with the person if we had one, or we may not". Its the essence of forgiveness.

Personally, would you forgive the person and get back with them? It's want thing to preach and another to practice what you preach smiley
Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by emmyskies(m): 8:01am On Jun 13, 2013
capital NO.
I can forgive though, but I wont forget. Might cause a break up. I wont remain the same

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? by christokuty: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2013
if a guy cant solve bedmathics well why wont your pathner cheat on you.Just know how to do d damn thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] / Do Long Distance Relationships Work? / Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.