Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,973 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! (135395 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by bestofibkpumpn(f): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2013
laykay: So actually the trick works.. If stuck and can't browse on the New 1500 plan.. All you gotta do is subscribe for a 10mb plan and that adds up to the 2GB once the 10mb is exhausted it starts to count down from the remaining data! Thanks guys.. I once thought I lost 1500. Great tip

After the 10mb sub, will the actual 1500 plan turns unlimited? Cos MTN also have something similar to what you ave posted here
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by bestofibkpumpn(f): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2013
Richiebronx: thank you very much for that addition,you just saved me N1500.

Is it now unlimited? Cos am hoping swapping to my airtel line cos MTN is getting sucked
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Schro4real: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
... Been following this thread and I must commend it is interesting . But I simply want us to have in mind that none of this network is trustworthy . They are all the same, wanting to make profits from customers.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by emekaudeoj(m): 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
Airtel unlimited does it work with modem like the initial one
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by cmpunk: 5:35am On Jun 26, 2013
emekaudeoj: Airtel unlimited does it work with modem like the initial one

yes it does but add 10 mb to it. Read this thread 4rm d begining.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Richiebronx: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
honsule:

how do u know it is unlimited?dial this code and see *141*712*0# or *123*10# If u didnt see any data there,then it is unlimited cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
i saw the remaining data so i guess it's limited and i'm using it on my modem.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Richiebronx: 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
bestofibkpumpn:

Is it now unlimited? Cos am hoping swapping to my airtel line cos MTN is getting sucked
i'm not sure about that cos i can still see the remaining data of the bundle,maybe when that's exhausted we'll know.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Richiebronx: 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
honsule:

u have lost ur cash dear grin grin grin.It's actually meant for BB.Just email me for help
not true,cash not lost at all.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Richiebronx: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
Inik:
Are you sure? Deactivating the plan and subscribing to airtel daily plan may wipe off the data. I have about 1.82gb and i don't want to lose everything.
he never told you to deactivate your current plan,only subscribe to a 1day plan costing a N100 and that would be added to your already existing 2gig and then you can start browsing.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by bestofibkpumpn(f): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
Richiebronx: he never told you to deactivate your current plan,only subscribe to a 1day plan costing a N100 and that would be added to your already existing 2gig and then you can start browsing.

After the 10mb! Will it turn unlimited?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by bestofibkpumpn(f): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
Richiebronx: i'm not sure about that cos i can still see the remaining data of the bundle,maybe when that's exhausted we'll know.

Ok
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by donhils: 1:42am On Jun 27, 2013
ibnuusamah:

Use mtn bis, it 1500 and unlimited, thats what i'm using on my android o!
BISMONTH to 21600
But change ur apn to "blackberry.net" wdt qt, or else ur money will b zapped, bt if u dont av any moni on ur phone d default will still work
Ok you are using the N1500 version for MTN and not the N1000 plan. That's pretty cool even if it's 3gig. So any idea about mtn BBC i.e bb complete? I mean does it work on android or windows phone too and what is the data cap?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by propaco: 7:13am On Jun 27, 2013
donhils:
Ok you are using the N1500 version for MTN and not the N1000 plan. That's pretty cool even if it's 3gig. So any idea about mtn BBC i.e bb complete? I mean does it work on android or windows phone too and what is the data cap?
the mtn bbcweek is working perfectly on my android phone and on my laptop.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Chiefupper: 7:18am On Jun 27, 2013
Plz what is the code for activating airtel unlimited subscription in wc one wil b giving NEXT MONTH FREE!!
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Tamudo(m): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2013
Chiefupper: Plz what is the code for activating airtel unlimited subscription in wc one wil b giving NEXT MONTH FREE!!
Just dial *440*161# but I don't know if it is going to work for all airtel user or only those that got the text message. Kindly let us know if it works for you
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by sammybrainy(m): 8:16am On Jun 27, 2013
Tamudo:
Just dial *440*161# but I don't know if it is going to work for all airtel user or only those that got the text message. Kindly let us know if it works for you
was pondering on d same thing. Got d sms too.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by zinnoclan: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
pryme: Guys its like this airtel bis (*440*16#) does not work on pc and other phone, cos I have been using airtel bis to browse well on my pc and other phones. But this new bis (the so called unlimited one wit 2GB data bundle) won't work on any other device apart from the blackberry. Am saying this cos I have 2 airtel sims I experiment on. The one wit normal bbc subscription (*440*4# - N1,200) browse perfectly on pc and other phones, but the new unlimited one (*440*16# - N1,500) does not work on pc. Just my observation

Am a victim of this N1,500 unlimited data plan too, was also shoked when i saw 2GB data balance, now the question is, how do we make use of this 2GB or do we sit and watch Airtel rob us of our hard earned N1,500 Airtel nawah o!
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by zinnoclan: 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
naijaobi:
akpa amu...

LWTMB (laugh wan tear my belle)
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
Guys update us,at least should i exhaust the 2gb by now, is the airtel unlimited still functioning on ur devices? Called there cc,they said the 1500 package is unlimited,but i don't trust them abit, cos i've conned by this dubious cc agents in the past
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by EdDave(m): 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
zinnoclan:

Am a victim of this N1,500 unlimited data plan too, was also shoked when i saw 2GB data balance, now the question is, how do we mak
e use of this 2GB or do we sit and watch Airtel rob us of our hard earned N1,500 Airtel nawah o!
Please read previous posts. most guys have started rocking their unlimted plan on PC. The question now is has anyone crossed the 2GB threshold and still maintained browsing status?
Mine is reading 392MB now.
Anyone?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by donhils: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
Katangora: Guys update us,at least should i exhaust the 2gb by now, is the airtel unlimited still functioning on ur devices? Called there cc,they said the 1500 package is unlimited,but i don't trust them abit, cos i've conned by this dubious cc agents in the past
Buy another airtel data bundle of 10mb worth 100 bucks and you'll be able to flex your 2gb. Next time read previous msgs b4 you ask questions
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by peteregwu(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
donhils:

Mtn BBC is working on android, I just subscribed yesterday and that is what I have been using for the past 3months on my android.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by precidani01: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
pls which mtn BIS is dat.? how much and of which android fone are u using. pls let us reply with full details can wnt attract more unreasonable questions. thx 2 yall. I will go for the 1500 PLAN.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Scarpon(m): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
the unlimited is a scam I called the cc after I existed my mb in five days I was told the unlimited is meant for blackberry only while the other devices is capped at 2gb

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by solomonsojay(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
Scarpon: the unlimited is a scam I called the cc after I existed my mb in five days I was told the unlimited is meant for blackberry only while the other devices is capped at 2gb

Den put it in a bb to continue flexin d rest of d month away.

@all, bb mtn is actualy unlimitd, dey jus put a fair usage policy of 3g bt wen u go above it works even on pc...except dey knw u are nt b fair user cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by fruyi(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
okabe2:
seems you didn't understand it either. By YOUR definition, all other BIS are also unlimited. If you read the earlier part of this post, you'd know that someone called them and they said the 2GB is just for show, which is apparently a lie. So, our understanding of the word 'unlimited' is the correct one.

... In the aforementioned context, If your understanding of the word 'unlimited' is correct... Then u should be browsing eternally for N1500. Is that also correct?

Sue Airtel and they will define the term 'unlimited' in their own context... Pretty much as "round the clock access" till data gb is used up or validity expires! Telcos are full of tricks joor...
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by okabe2(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
guys, the thing no gree work o. It continually says I cannot subscribe to another plan when I have an active one. HELP O!!!
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by cmpunk: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
okabe2: guys, the thing no gree work o. It continually says I cannot subscribe to another plan when I have an active one. HELP O!!!

what plan are u on? Assuming u are on a 1gb(30 days) plan and u've exhausted ur d 1gb b4 d 30 days, then u nid to unsubscribe 4rm d 1gb plan b4 u can subscribe for anoda plan of ur choice..
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by okabe2(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
cmpunk:

what plan are u on? Assuming u are on a 1gb(30 days) plan and u've exhausted ur d 1gb b4 d 30 days, then u nid to unsubscribe 4rm d 1gb plan b4 u can subscribe for anoda plan of ur choice..
I subscribed for the #1500 2GB and tried the daily plan as advised so that It'll work. It refused to activate the daily plan
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Ndyoo(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
Can MTN BIS work on NOKIA E6 phone.
Please which of them, #1000 or the #1500 and what is the apn to be used to access it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24)

Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.