Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! (135322 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Richiebronx: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
Tamudo:
Yes! it does work on pc cos v used mine with it and it worked perfectly
pls i've tried using it on my modem also and it's not working.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by cmpunk: 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
Richiebronx: pls i've tried using it on my modem also and it's not working.

start reading 4rm d 1st page.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by kfire(m): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2013
Don't fall into the trap of subscribing for the airtel unlimited bis plan. It's a big scam.Subscribed 3 days ago and got 3gb of data. It's now remaining 1749 mb and the plan doesn't even work on my android tablet unlike the airtel bis complete I used to use. It's a big SCAM and airtel should be sued.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by okabe2(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2013
fruyi: Let me try to end this UNLIMITED debate once and for all... Airtel, by using UNLIMITED actually meant " UNRESTRICTED 24-7 ACCESS" of 2gb Internet service for 30 days (or till the 2gb is exhausted). That is to say it is not LIMITED to weekends only, peeak or off-peak period of the day etc... You have UNLIMITED internet access 24-7 for 30 days! Not a FOREVER ACCESS like some are erroneously assuming. Kapish Kai... English!!!
seems you didn't understand it either. By YOUR definition, all other BIS are also unlimited. If you read the earlier part of this post, you'd know that someone called them and they said the 2GB is just for show, which is apparently a lie. So, our understanding of the word 'unlimited' is the correct one.

4 Likes

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by laykay(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
So actually the trick works.. If stuck and can't browse on the New 1500 plan.. All you gotta do is subscribe for a 10mb plan and that adds up to the 2GB once the 10mb is exhausted it starts to count down from the remaining data! Thanks guys.. I once thought I lost 1500. Great tip

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by delkayjay(m): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
thanks 4 clearing dat guy's ming cuz he actually tot he had it figured out
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by propaco: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
EMMAUGOH: [size 16pt]Those that are still paying for Airtel's BIS are still on the long thing and those that are still waiting every month to pay are still on the long thing, Thank God for MTN [/size]
please, how do i unsubscribe from MTN BB plan before the expiry date.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Ekennovative(m): 12:13am On Jun 24, 2013
okabe2:
seems you didn't understand it either. By YOUR definition, all other BIS are also unlimited. If you read the earlier part of this post, you'd know that someone called them and they said the 2GB is just for show, which is apparently a lie. So, our understanding of the word 'unlimited' is the correct one.

Sorry but you seem confused too. I believe that it can only bear the term 'UNLIMITED' if you keep accessing the web and downloading even after exhausting your 2GB.

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Abujabir24: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2013
laykay: So actually the trick works.. If stuck and can't browse on the New 1500 plan.. All you gotta do is subscribe for a 10mb plan and that adds up to the 2GB once the 10mb is exhausted it starts to count down from the remaining data! Thanks guys.. I once thought I lost 1500. Great tip
Please how do I subscribe for the 10mb?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by LordOrochimaru(m): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2013
Just called their customer care...their so called "UNLIMITED" is just for BB applications like pinging and facebook...the actual data cap for downloading and streaming is 2gb and 4gb if u did the "get one mnth free after you subscribe 1mnth" bundle by adding 1 to the 16 in the subscription code...Still thinking of the best tort to couch my tort under as I envisage suing them for misleading the public...Airtel are scammers...after using my 4gb, am smashing my sim...and to think I called their agent yesterday before subscribing and he deceived me...*sigh*
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by ibnuusamah: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2013
akinsadeez: Chai. I am not sure this is good news o. The Airtel network in my area is very fast and I think that is partly because ninety percent of those using BB r on either emptyhen or Glo. By d time dey port to Airtel n start downloading series, I hope we wnt start having network issues n dey dnt block it on Android phones.
Besides, after subscribing to d one gig plan, Airtel sent me a msg dat I can now get 3gig for 2,800. Does dat mean dat d 2 for 1 promo has been reactivated?

Yes the 2 + 1 has been reactivated long ago, it was only suspended for a short period of time.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by ibnuusamah: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2013
bewyse: I have been using Airtel #1400 on my Z10, when it expired, I subscribed for unlimited (#1500) but they have been removing money from my main account, my bb wont browse if there is no money on the phone, they kept on removing money from my main account despite I have active BIS which will expire 15th of July. I have spoken to their customer care but to know avail. pls is something wrong?? thanks

Yeah! It seems this particular bb plan is for android users grin
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by ibnuusamah: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2013
Cimbi: Havin my fair share with mtn so airtel can wait
D 24 hrs activation still workin...got d 1hr activation also.
Hav downloaded over 25 paid android application in google play 4 FREE
streamin Youtube Videos fluently
Luvin ma Galaxy S3 d more(Tecno Rocks 2)

Please how did you downloaded the paid apps for free. Do give a guide.
Tnx
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by ibnuusamah: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2013
feranchek78:

yes boss it does. and I'm using it 2 write 2 u at d moment. I'm using d 1400 bundle 4 1gig. haven't tried d unlimited yet.

Next time u subscribe, you either go for d unlimited or social month i.e BSM to 440, its 1200 instead of 1400 and its the same for a non bb users. I was also deceived initially but later got to know dt d diff can only b felt by bb users
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by ibnuusamah: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2013
homaticaya: thanks guys what's the best and cheapest way to browse on my galaxy s4

Use mtn bis, it 1500 and unlimited, thats what i'm using on my android o!
BISMONTH to 21600
But change ur apn to "blackberry.net" wdt qt, or else ur money will b zapped, bt if u dont av any moni on ur phone d default will still work
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Gerardcole(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2013
ibnuusamah:

BISMONTH to 21600
But change ur apn to "blackberry.net" wdt qt, or else ur money will b zapped, bt if u dont av any moni on ur phone d default will still work

I'm currently on MTN BBC, I noticed its capped at 3GB. Are you really sure of the UNLIMITED BIS? Have you used up to 10GB and still not exceeded 'Fair Usage Limit'?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by ibnuusamah: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
homaticaya: Please how do you check your data balance on airtel #1200 for 1gig subscription?
*141*712*0# or *123*11#
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Abujabir24: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hello guys please help me out.
I just bought an air tel line today, I have loaded it 2000 naira. I tried activating the unlimited bis to use on my android with the code *440*161# but they said "dear customer, you are not eligible for this plan. please dial *141*1# to select other 2 + 1 blackberry offers".
please how do I rectify it? I thought u guys said that's the code for getting 4gb data.
please help me
thanks.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dorggito1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
Abujabir24: Hello guys please help me out.
I just bought an air tel line today, I have loaded it 2000 naira. I tried activating the unlimited bis to use on my android with the code *440*161# but they said "dear customer, you are not eligible for this plan. please dial *141*1# to select other 2 + 1 blackberry offers".
please how do I rectify it? I thought u guys said that's the code for getting 4gb data.
please help me
thanks.
u used d wrong code type *440*16# nd send after loading
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Richiebronx: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
cmpunk:
but u must add 10mb join am b4 he work 4 laptop or pc.
thank you very much for that addition,you just saved me N1500.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by EdDave(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
Richiebronx: thank you very much for that addition,you just saved me N1500.
YES. I ADDED THE 10MB AND ITS WORKING NOW.
SUBSCRIBED ABT 5 DAYS NOW AND WAS GIVING UP ON MY N1,500 BUT DECIDED TO TRY THIS 1ST.
THANKS, BRO.

JUST LOAD N100, THEN DIAL *141*712*11#. THEN U R GOOD TO GO.
I HAVE USED 1.1GB ALREADY.
WHETHER ITS UNLIMITED IS LEFT TO BE SEEN.
CHEERS.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by feranchek78: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
ibnuusamah:

Next time u subscribe, you either go for d unlimited or social month i.e BSM to 440, its 1200 instead of 1400 and its the same for a non bb users. I was also deceived initially but later got to know dt d diff can only b felt by bb users

bros I dey fear daht social. a frnd said he's having ish subscribing 2 d plan. anyway, I'll b going 4 d 4gig plan next.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by stephano100(m): 5:55am On Jun 25, 2013
ibnuusamah:

BISMONTH to 21600
pls bros,hav been tryin 2 do dis MTN unlimited,bt its complicated,wat do u mean by "wdt qt" in ur post above
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 7:03am On Jun 25, 2013
stephano100:
pls bros,hav been tryin 2 do dis MTN unlimited,bt its complicated,wat do u mean by "wdt qt" in ur post above
Without the quotes...
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by stephano100(m): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2013
dmcdad:
Without the quotes...
tanx alot bro,but do know airtel just reduced the amount of their BBC to #1,000 yesterday,cos i saw it on their facebook page a moment ago....is it 4 real?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24)

Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.