Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! (135318 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Carlmax(m): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
I don go buy d extra 100.... #fingerzcrossed
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by arinzeobi: 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
Airtel is not unlimited on blackberry its 2gb.. But it works on laptop .. And I paid 1500 for it .. And etisalat is 4000 for 1.5gb... As long as it works on pc its good
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Carlmax(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
What's the code for d daily 10 mb
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Inik(m): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
arinzeobi: Airtel is not unlimited on blackberry its 2gb.. But it works on laptop .. And I paid 1500 for it .. And etisalat is 4000 for 1.5gb... As long as it works on pc its good
How do you make it to work on laptop?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by mygee33(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
For Airtel users, dial
*141*1#
Select 2
And see de network NAmEs of the packages
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by sammybrainy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
Carlmax: What's the code for d daily 10 mb
*141*712*11#
also waiting on d outcome,to see if d method works for u, coz I'm yet to subscribe
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by fruyi(m): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2013
Airtel tried to clamp down on the blackberry N1200 for 1gb that was being used by non-blackberry phone subscribers on a massive scale... They actually shut it down completely for a couple of days early this month. I guess they promptly realized they had underestimated the revenue the "cheats" were pumping into their network when there was probably minimal subscription from true BB users. They had to promptly turn it back on. The N1500 "unlimited" plan is just a ploy to divert attention to another data bundle they have been able to tweak somewhat successfully to shut out non-blackberry users while they try to find a lasting solution to the N1200 BB loophole... Duh!

2 Likes

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Mustay(m): 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
Airtel Nigeria knows that non-BB users make use of BIS^^

Moreover, I subscribed early this month for BSM with an android phone by calling the CC.

Sometimes 440 messaging system may be too slow that using the short code works much faster.

There's no such loophole a sensible coy will close that brings in much revenue to them.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by cmpunk: 7:15am On Jun 19, 2013
Inik:
How do you make it to work on laptop?
just load 100 naira, subscribe for 10mb and u are good to go. U dont need to unsubscribe d 2gb o.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by sammybrainy(m): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2013
I just subsribed, but I'm noticing something strange; I'v used up to 1.3mb but no deductions so far. and my credit is still intact
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by sammybrainy(m): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2013
there is no loophole, they could easily stop non bb users from using it, but they would rather leave it open for more revenue.

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2013
sammybrainy: there is no loophole, they could easily stop non bb users from using it, but they would rather leave it open for more revenue.
Gbam!!!
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Olaposij(m): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2013
Just subscribed to d airtel bb unlimited with my S3. I didnt have to subscribe for any 10mb or change d apn. Its working fine. But I checked my balance and its 2gb. So its not really unlimited like they advertised.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by ImanuelJannah(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2013
no be unlimited. Na 2 gig ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Chitexs250(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: no be unlimited. Na 2 gig ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please how can I subscribe to 2gig I need it ASAP
Thanks
On non BB

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by feranchek78: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2013
peteregwu: Pls I want to subscribe for airtel bis usin my android. Dos it work with android phone? Guys pls someone should make it clear to me. Make sure u have confirmed it works with android.

yes boss it does. and I'm using it 2 write 2 u at d moment. I'm using d 1400 bundle 4 1gig. haven't tried d unlimited yet.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by peteregwu(m): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
feranchek78:

yes boss it does. and I'm using it 2 write 2 u at d moment. I'm using d 1400 bundle 4 1gig. haven't tried d unlimited yet.

Ok thanks!
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by knockturnal(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
The unlimited works just fine on my android. I av been using BIS on it since i got it few months back. No need to tweak the OTA settings or buy 10mb of data seperately.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by homaticaya(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
Please how do you check your data balance on airtel #1200 for 1gig subscription?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by peteregwu(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
[quote author=knockturnal]The unlimited works just fine on my android. I av been using BIS on it since i got it few months back. No need to tweak the OTA settings or buy 10mb of data seperately.[/quot

Thanks for d info..
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Olaposij(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
*141*712*0#
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by homaticaya(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
Tanks guy, so what's the best and cheapest way to browse on my galacy s4
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by sampaio6(m): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
Airtel are thieves, i subscribe for #1500 unlimited monthly data on the 15th june, only to wake up this Morning and find that my data is empty. When i complain to the customer care, the told me they cnt hear me that i should be sorry about that. I advice everyone to keep off 'AIRTEL' .
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by honsule(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
sampaio6: Airtel are thieves, i subscribe for #1500 unlimited monthly data on the 15th june, only to wake up this Morning and find that my data is empty. When i complain to the customer care, the told me they cnt hear me that i should be sorry about that. I advice everyone to keep off 'AIRTEL' .

U ARE A VICTIM OF AIRTEL SWEEPING PEOPLE DATA.Abeg call them again.Your data can't just go like that cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by homaticaya(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
thanks guys what's the best and cheapest way to browse on my galaxy s4
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by sammybrainy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
sampaio6: Airtel are thieves, i subscribe for #1500 unlimited monthly data on the 15th june, only to wake up this Morning and find that my data is empty. When i complain to the customer care, the told me they cnt hear me that i should be sorry about that. I advice everyone to keep off 'AIRTEL' .
Hope you didnt download more than 2gig of data, did u check ur data balance subsequently while useing it?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by sammybrainy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
homaticaya: thanks guys what's the best and cheapest way to browse on my galaxy s4
Airtel (2gig)
USSD CODE: *440*16#
PRICE: N1500
no extra settings required
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by stephenponti(m): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
homaticaya: thanks guys what's the best and cheapest way to browse on my galaxy s4

Subscribe to MTN monthly bb ₦1000 gives u about 350mb, when its exhausted subscribe 2h package, and then it becomes unlimited.

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by peteregwu(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
stephenponti:

Subscribe to MTN monthly bb ₦1000 gives u about 350mb, when its exhausted subscribe 2h package, and then it becomes unlimited.

Mtn bb is 3gig and not 350mb.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Inik(m): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
cmpunk:
just load 100 naira, subscribe for 10mb and u are good to go. U dont need to unsubscribe d 2gb o.
Thanks i did as you said and it is working now on my lappy smiley

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by okabe2(m): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
lynkyinka: SOLUTION TO AS MANY AS HAVE ALREADY DONE THE UNLIMITED AIRTEL BIS ON NON-BB SMARTPHONES
Recharge a 100naira and subscibe to airtel's daily plan, this would activate your 2GB + 10MB to work till the eXpiry date of your BIS
Won't work. It will say that you are currently on another plan and can't migrate until you deactivate the one you are in.
Anyway, am using the unlimited on PC and it works perfectly without any tweaks. Mine's remaining 900MB. I really don't like airtel said it's unlimited when it's not. I haven't finished mine yet but the rate it's reducing, I don't have any hopes of it working after I exhaust my data

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24)

Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.