Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Advice Needed Urgently. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Urgently. (600 Views)

Advice Needed! How Do I Help My Partner?? / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently. by Ikology(m): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2013
i have friend,around 23yrs, in her 3rd yr. in high institution.her parents are late, 6 in their family. Each member of her family caters for his or herself. No extended family member is ready to assist them financially. she confided in me that two of her friends are advicing her to engage in sugar daddy. According to her boyfriends are not ready to give her anything more than 10,000 naira. which normally comes once in a while. Sugar daddy is normally a contract where he accepts to cater for u financially, where u take care of him sexually oral or,She needs to pay her school fees etc.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently. by 190: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2013
na wa oh

my people make una come see grin grin grin
Re: Advice Needed Urgently. by Ikology(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2013
190: na wa oh

my people make una come see grin grin grin
I seek geniue advice pls
Re: Advice Needed Urgently. by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2013
I will advice her to get a part time Job instead of throwing away her dignity and the little pride she has left.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently. by Shinnings: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2013
she should go for best option but knw dat u will a loser if u date a married cos he has nothing to offer than money and money is not everything.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently. by jmoore(m): 9:10am On Jun 12, 2013
can't she push wheel barrow?

(1) (Reply)

Be Thoroughly Convinced Before The Marriage. / From Vine To Vinegar / Top 10 Lovers’ Quarrels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.