Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

ok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ok (1023 Views)

Alright It's ok / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ok by yeanka101: 2:24pm On May 06, 2008
I meet her in church few years back I mean (4years) ago, we are both in love she was a virgin and we promise our self that we will not have sex till we get married, well she came up with that idea, I was so faithful cos I love her so much,

What really happened, I was at home sleeping ,I got a text message from my her, it reads ( hi kunle u dint even call me after that day I was sick and went to the hospital for check up and doc said that am pregnant), she mistakenly send the test message to my phone, I could not imagine how that could be possible, have never slept with her one day how did she get pregnant, not knowing she as been sleeping with someone else.

i have to confirm from her friend and she said it was a mistake that she got pregnant,
what kind of mistake his that?

GUYS WHAT CAN I DO? 4 YEARS RELATIONSHIP ( she went for D & C ) and she his begging me for 8weeks now to forgive her and we should come back ummmmmmmmmmm

Ladies advise me on what to do
Through life story

Yeanka 08023296310
E-mail akinsowona@yahoo.com
Re: ok by Busta(f): 2:27pm On May 06, 2008
yank her out of ur life and move on.

she did this while u guys were dating and u were faithful to her . . wat won't she do when u guys get married? 10 yrs later, u will find out that Iyabo, debo, segun and junior ain't ur kids . . . better wisen up guy!
Re: ok by tpia: 2:30pm On May 06, 2008
what kind of advice do you need nah?

If you want to take her back, fine.  undecided

If you decide not to overlook the fact that she cheated on you, got pregnant and had an abortion, then let her be and move on.

It doesnt mean you should be bitter at her, though you have every right to be. But you don't have to continue with the relationship. Am just saying all this because I could be wrong but you seem like a laidback kind of fellow, going by your post. Most guys wont agonize about whether they should dump this kind of person or not. They'll just do it on the spot.

Chalk it down to life experience. Everyone has to pass through one trial or another at some point in time.

Forgiving her doesnt mean you have to take her back. Things can never be the same as they were before.
Re: ok by McOmo(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2008
shame on u . . . angry

remove ur fone no sharp sharp jare . . .u wan make people dey console u on top say u allow woman mugun u shocked embarassed
Re: ok by tngtech(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2008
she betrayed your trust for her. You should leave her and continue with your life but the love for her with die gradually.
Re: ok by Ebonyj(f): 2:40pm On May 06, 2008
As a Christian I would definitely ask you to forgive her but it is up to you to decide if you can continue in the relationship or not.
Re: ok by sillyboy(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2008
@ topic.

Man, I really do feel your pain. I don't know why I find it so annoying when I hear that girls cheat on boys, meanwhile i feel good when boys cheat on girls wink

I think you should move on. But before you "discharge" her finally, I will suggest you fool her into believing you've forgiven her and use that opportunity to give her the f*u*c*k of her life and dump her real hard! undecided. . . . (no crucify me ooo, na my opinion)

Are you even sure she was a virgin as she claimed at the inception of the relationship?
Re: ok by tngtech(m): 4:15pm On May 06, 2008
I would have said, Guy Shine Your Eye, but unfortunately, its too late.
Re: ok by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 06, 2008
Why do fools fall in love? undecided
Re: ok by frank316(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2008
you have been punked

what you couldnt do in four years your fellow man did in one day.
Re: ok by kingkams(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2008
Well, to answer your questions.

Will i ever forgive her?  undecided undecided Maybe

Will i take her back? That Question got me laughing.  cheesy cheesy cheesy The answer is OH! hell NO
Re: ok by blackmann(m): 5:51pm On May 06, 2008
Reminds me of the very first girl i ever dated. Seems to me that most guys are big-time muguns when they first fall for a woman. This girl fi mi pa sotay, she yabbed and made fun of me infront of her friends and even told her mother that i was a bad boy with a bad reputation in the neighbourhood. I had to break the relationship when it was causing too much soap for me. I later got to hear that this same girl got the preggers for a Baker in my friend's parents' bakery(hence the information passed on). She later aborted it and was trying to come back into my life, but i held out a big red light. The last i heard of her, she was poking around like a dog on heat and she had gotten pregnant again for another guy. Had to marry him at the end, though reluctantly from the guy's part.
Re: ok by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 06, 2008
@poster

if not because ive given my life to christ,i would have washed u down now,wat advise r u looking for?wat kinda help do u need hiaaaa?is the ansa not obvious enough,is it not clear to u dat u should pick her up and fling her into d hands of d guy dat got her pregnant
Re: ok by Tattooboy: 6:02pm On May 06, 2008
Ladies advise me on what to do
Yeanka 08023296310
E-mail akinsowona@yahoo.com

First u were asking ladies the question undecided
Secondly u gave out ur No undecided, i can see u're looking for a girl not advice

*move to poster and hit his head with a broken bottle* thats good for u fool
Re: ok by McOmo(m): 6:11pm On May 06, 2008
the guy never still commot hin number shocked embarassed
Re: ok by tkb417(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2008
chei!!!
send thugs to her make den beat the remaining belle commot
u dey kolo!
Re: ok by TOYOSI20(f): 6:25pm On May 06, 2008
@ Poster

For four long years?

Hummmmm ain't that something, like someone said earlier on what

Sorta advice do ya need?, The writing is clearly on the wall ITS TIME TO MOVE ON.

Good Luck OOOOOOOOOO.
Re: ok by sleekdot(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2008
My brother, you are very funny,i might just consider this a joke but if its for real what are you still waiting for , let her go,dude find yourself another girl and this time f@#k her.dont waste no time,4 yrs without sex how did you cope or are you a wankster.
Yinka If you are a virgin and you really want to get laid,I got something for you.
Good luck
Re: ok by squirrel20(f): 7:41pm On May 06, 2008
Wld find it hard to forgive such person,
@ poster
Just forgive her and move on with your life.
Only God knows how long this went on for, i mean ur girlfriend sleeping with this other guy.
May God forgive her.
Re: ok by ievbuomw(f): 4:37am On May 07, 2008
She sent you that text because it was God's way of telling you look and see what is happening under your nose. i know you must be devastated but you need to let her go. Give yourself time to heal, pray and God will BRING you that special person,

That sucks though cry, I wish you all the best. g][b][/b]GOD MAKES WAYS WHEN THERE ARE NONE wink
Re: ok by acidrop(f): 4:40am On May 07, 2008
what is her story, i mean why did she cheat on you. . . . . you never know amybe there is something behind it. lets find out first. she might be raped. . . .or did it for the guy himself. . . . details pls
Re: ok by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 07, 2008
@ Topic, I really understand your point, but men believe me, from the bottom of my heart, U deserve a slap from the pit of hell. HOw u go let babe shit u lik that If she did this now, i swear, she'll do it again. Believe me

@acidrop

Y not read the sms again, (hi kunle u dint even call me after that day I was sick and went to the hospital for check up and doc  said that am pregnant), now does this sound like "i was raped" or does it sound like "Honey i did it for our future", lemme tell you what it sounds like "I was Hot and i couldn't hold myself moreover i'm keeping this guy for the future, he'll never know, he's a mugu that loves me, so i can play on his head and get ma groove outside and i'll be his when we get married".

Atleast he never mentioned that she is a virgin.
Re: ok by elizabetta(f): 2:02pm On May 07, 2008
pls i advise you,go on with your life,you were even lucky you found out.
Re: ok by yemivictor: 2:21pm On May 07, 2008
tkb417:

chei!!!
send thugs to her make den beat the remaining belle commot
u dey kolo!

LMAO! grin grin grin

elizabetta:

please i advise you,go on with your life,you were even lucky you found out.

My exact sentiments! smiley
Re: ok by Fostercat(m): 2:29pm On May 07, 2008
Is this girl in lagos? embarassed
If yes,then iam not suprise undecided
but my candid advise, is to use her,suck her, rip her and then dump her becos she is a dam ashi cool
MOst girl r just imaginary virgins cool
but they are wide like high way to hell
tk heart guy n never trust a girl shocked
Re: ok by TheSly: 2:42pm On May 07, 2008
If not because i am in a very good mood today. . . . . .i would have cursed you for this Kinda silly advise you are asking here.
She didn't only cheat on you. . . .she even got pregnant and you're here crying like a baby for advise. . . Pffffsssssssssss! angry
Kick that trick out of your life ! angry angry
Re: ok by kingkams(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2008
elizabetta:

please i advise you,go on with your life,you were even lucky you found out.

Got it spot on
Re: ok by Gbemyte(f): 2:54pm On May 07, 2008
there is no need for any advice rather u shud leave her.am a female too nd if i d done dat i ll knw definate no going back to d guy
am suprise she is telling u to accept her back.
some ladies re funny.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know Beautiful Girls / A Vrey Sad Xmas / Why Would You Date A Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.