Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Alright It's ok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alright It's ok (7959 Views)

3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alright It's ok by jonath0012(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2011
Re: Alright It's ok by Dyt(f): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2011
Rem if u do anyth u ll def v same punishment
mk una marry,spread d word n nt d virus
Re: Alright It's ok by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2011
hmmmmmm na wa! Pls completely giv ur life to christ and go to T.B joshua for healin, dis is a brotherly advice because i 've seen him heal those who got infected wit hiv. abeg bros nor delay oh! and neva u try to pass dat virus around if u want to eva get healed. God is ur strenght. just go for ur healin and forget abt d girl that infected u, she will meet her waterloo somehow.
Re: Alright It's ok by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2011
l really fell sorry for u oooo. meeeh This sex thing self. go get a lawyer and then narrate ur experience to the lawyer
Re: Alright It's ok by freecocoa(f): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2011
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahhaahaahahahahahahahhahahahhhahhahhahhhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahaahhahahahahha.
Make una leave me abrg,I can't fit laugh,NL won't kill me o.
Dyt your advice is the best o jare,Lwkmd.
Re: Alright It's ok by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2011
[size=14pt]Can you provide incontrovertible documented proof, when required? I dont think anyone is prosecuted on mere hearsay!. . .[/size]
Re: Alright It's ok by freecocoa(f): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Can you provide incontrovertible documented proof, when required? I dont think anyone is prosecuted on mere hearsay!. . .[/size]
onye ocha,kedu?e na form not seeing me okwa ya?anyway ekene'm gi.
Re: Alright It's ok by omega25red(m): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2011
poster

you seem to be a hypochondriac <-- look it up. all this self diagnosing you are doing will surly kill you. if you are sick you should go see a doctor so they can treat you properly and give you the right meds for your sickness. stop self diagnosing and go see a doctor and i don't mean the village babalawo i mean a real doctor in a real hospital.
Re: Alright It's ok by jonath0012(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2011
@ sexklls i did an hiv test 2 weks after we had sex. d result was non reactive. dis test result serve as my baseline status. it can also show dat i did not av it bf d intercourse. it now a matter of who first become positive. i'm sure dis is wat she want to avoid by giving me a false test result cos she knows she is positive. up till now she still insist on showing me d test result.
Re: Alright It's ok by jonath0012(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2011
@ omega5red i dont think i'm hypochondriac. i've consulted about 4 doctors over my health. d first diagonisis was typhoid i was giving antibiotic up till now i'm still not well. i did like 3 tests they r all normal. so wat could be wrong with me. though d symptons also look like MONONUCLEOSIS. but i don't think is common. besides, she has told me twice to go for hepatitis test. i doubt dis cos my ESR result is normal
Re: Alright It's ok by debosky(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2011
No one gets 'symptoms' of HIV infection after two weeks or even 2 months. . . . .just relax. grin
Re: Alright It's ok by pendo89(f): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2011
MONONUCLEOSIS,typhoid,hepatitis test, Lord God OP your going beserk here.
You worry is what is killing you slowly and the next disease to knock is ulcers.
Wait till 6 months are over then do another test. I know right now you see,dream and talk Hiv.In the meantime just pray that all is well and keep your mind busy with other stuff.
Look here even if it turns out positive,your health and future are the key things to spend energy on,not revenge.
Re: Alright It's ok by doctokwus: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2011
D 1st step to getting yourself healed is to take time,sit down,retype your original post,your responses,with a dictionary by your side,aided by lexis and structure textbook,handbook or whatever;then you come back and I assure u,you will get reasonable,well thought out responses.
Re: Alright It's ok by freecocoa(f): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2011
doctokwus:

D 1st step to getting yourself healed is to take time,sit down,retype your original post,your responses,with a dictionary by your side,aided by lexis and structure textbook,handbook or whatever;then you come back and I assure u,you will get reasonable,well thought out responses.
Guy U̶̲̥̅̊ sabi,I'm sure you didn't spend the money your dad gave you for textbooks on any other thing but textbooks.
Re: Alright It's ok by lindabon: 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2011
i couldn't comprehend!
Re: Alright It's ok by claremont(m): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2011
Well, I think you have to provide evidence that the HIV you claim to have is a direct result of the s-ex you had with the girl in question. How you can prove that to a Judge, I don't know!
Re: Alright It's ok by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 23, 2011
jonath0012:

@ sexklls i did an hiv test 2 weks after we Were Intimate. d result was non reactive. dis test result serve as my baseline status. it can also show dat i did not av it bf d intercourse. it now a matter of who first become positive. i'm sure dis is wat she want to avoid by giving me a false test result cos she knows she is positive. up till now she still insist on showing me d test result.
[size=14pt]Bro, honestly speaking, you cant prove to me that you had [b]s[/b]ex with this lady alone, i wont believe you. So what makes you think a Judge would believe you? I think you are having compunctions! You are just over reacting! Take a chill pill and relax! Nothing is wrong with you, you wont die! Just go to a lab, run a blood test for Malaria & Typhoid, take the drugs prescribed and . . .[/size]
Re: Alright It's ok by InkedNerd(f): 1:02am On Oct 23, 2011
claremont:

Well, I think you have to provide evidence that the HIV you claim to have is a direct result of the s-ex you had with the girl in question. How you can prove that to a Judge, I don't know!

OP, claremont has a point. In reality, there is no sure way of proving who gave it to who--so unless you were a virgin before you met her, I highly doubt there is much you can do. Like omega25red and pendo89 said, you're worrying yourself with your self diagnosing. Yes, AIDS/HIV is very much a reality for many Africans but that doesn't mean you should be diagnosing yourself like this. You need to go see a doctor and make sure. If indeed she did give you HIV on with full knowledge, then my dear I can wholeheartedly very very sorry to hear that.

By the way, why did you guys not use a condom? I'm not trying to put all the blame on you but your as much to blame as she is. Nothing stopped you from putting on a condom undecided
Re: Alright It's ok by Natasha2(f): 2:30am On Oct 23, 2011
is condom too expensive? poster if Hiv can be contacted through worry you would have been infected by now phewwww you don't even have confirmation from the doc and you are naming your self an hiv patient. please go and see a doc.
Re: Alright It's ok by ShyOne(f): 2:33am On Oct 23, 2011
@ Poster

Debosky is right as well as other NLers

HIV symptoms many times will be dormant in your system for a long time - 2 months?  ahahahaha - calm yourself and stop riding your fear like a horse - hard and fast - you are clinging to your fear.  Who in your family or friend circle has been diagnosed with HIV?

You are afraid because you were virgin and then Were Intimate for the first time at 25 - which also means you are God fearing - most God fearing virgins are terrified after their first intimate experience if that is not with a spouse.

You don't have HIV.  You have hypochondriac high - settle down - go get checked AGAIN - stop Being Intimate immediately that is my advice to you.  The guilt is eating you up.  I felt very guilty myself as well after my first time.  I was in the church a virgin every day and then had sex out of wedlock - and the guilt ate me up.

Just calm yourself - God still loves you and has not left you - just stop sexing and stop talking to that girl.  Focus on your school and work and family.
Re: Alright It's ok by nanidee(f): 3:45am On Oct 23, 2011
@OP, its your worries that's killing you.

Take a chill pill.
Re: Alright It's ok by oubi: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2011
i thot it's only me dat didnt comprehend.
@ poster, d jigs-up puzzle u cal story dosnt seem like a real life stuff, NO COMENTS!
Re: Alright It's ok by Blazing88(f): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2011
@op:
Why didnt u use condom!
Havnt u heard the saying ''aids no dey show for face'',
Now ur crying!
*hiss*
Re: Alright It's ok by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2011
It's rather impossible to conclude dat u v hiv. Your symptoms are lasting longer than the usual onset symptoms of d infectn, which comes abt 2 weeks afta. Again, you seem to v read extensivly on d virus & d symptoms and this is givin u worries. By jove, u r even tinkin already bout prosecutn. U myght v contractd a sti, bt until u v incontrovertibl proof u shldnt jump 2 conclusns.
Fyi, i support those who tink u a hypochondriac
Re: Alright It's ok by frank317: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
hIv symptoms after 2wks shocked

bros now i know u are not well. if u have been reading much about hiv, i must suggest that u are reading the one writing by ur village native doctor.

besides ur post is so much confusing. i'd rather u clearly tell us how u enjoyed ur first night of sex and stop worrying urself to death.
Re: Alright It's ok by jonath0012(m): 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2011
i thank You all for your various contributions. @frank3:16. to b precise, i fell ill 18 days after d sex. it started with fever and extreme FATIGUE. now, sore throat, thrush and painful nymph node on my head. it is now exactly six weeks and the symptons still on. it's getting worst day by day. may be you should read well about the onset of the infection.
Re: Alright It's ok by Mobinga: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2011
@OP

[size=16pt]You have AIDS.[/size]

Here's this song celebrating your contraction of AIDS.

[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkPNXRaAHG0[/flash]
Re: Alright It's ok by Mobinga: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2011
@OP

Nah, on the real, the signs don't show until like 2-3 months after.

Its possible you've contracted another form of venereal disease from that britch that is manifesting itself early enough to freak you out.

OR

Maybe, she really has AIDS, and other forms of venereal diseases (all in one), Jesus. What have you done? Why did you have sex with a slut?

OR

My God. Why did you do it? Couldn't you have just masturbated?

OR

My God? Why Why Why? See what you've done to yourself?

cry

1 Like

Re: Alright It's ok by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2011
@poster- maka why na? sad

Why did you paste this bullshyt story? It obvious something fishy is going on.
From your past posts, it is obvious that you have pasted this same story, with the same words several times. Shey na attention U̶̲̥̅̊ dey seek? Abeg go siddon jor!

As for you sickness, it isn't HIV. It is anxiety coupled with stress. Go and chop good food and rest your mind. It will be well.

As a last resort, Tuberculosis Joshua dey o!
Re: Alright It's ok by jonath0012(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2011
what pains me most is that she is still lying about it. claiming she is not responsible for my ordeal. she even agree dat i take her to lab for confirmation. i can't just imagine she is just a callious human being. this world is full of lies and deceit.
Re: Alright It's ok by jonath0012(m): 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2011
@ pdude this is my real life story. i don't come to nairaland unless i av a problem. trully, i've posted smthin like dis bf but it was at a time wen i suspected she infected me. search for a post titled '' the fear of unknown ''.
Re: Alright It's ok by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2011
@op- Relax bro. Calm your nerves down jor  tongue

Whatever sickness you have isn't HIV. If 2weeks after sex you got sick, then that is an STI, not HIV. What you have is a bacterial or fungial infection. Not HIV.

At the speed at which you got sick, bacteria is the cause. The HIV virus doesn't infect and cause symptoms at that rate. Only bacteria or fungi does that. Save your money and stop freaking out. That babe must've given you the crab. You should be treating a bacterial infection. Forget about HIV 'cos  U̶̲̥̅̊  don't have it.

Yes, I agree, she definitely infected you but because ur morale is low, it is affecting every aspect of your health. Better still holler me=

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. / Sex On A First Date. RIGHT Or WRONG? / When You Ask Your Man To Leave You Alone And He Actually Does (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.